Vicky Pattison #12 Crouching claw, swinging jaw

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ šŸ˜³šŸ˜³ on her latest insta stories her face is covered by one of those stupid filters and looks like a dolls, but her body with no filter just looks so old, her skin is like leather. What a contrast. Is that just dodgy fake tan?
Looks dug up - probably smells like it too

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Who takes photos of themselves crying to save and upload to insta later for a mental health postšŸ™„ please duck off vicky. I honestly canā€™t stand her, such a bragger!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Lol what a hypocrite. Has she forgotten all the spite, cruel remarks and name calling she's dished out to people.

Reactions: 20
Just watching her documentary on drinking, sheā€™s pissing me off.
Just stop drinking, stop buying and drinking the drinks! Not hard

Reactions: 4
I donā€™t know about anyone else and Iā€™m all for mental health discussions, but if Iā€™m upset/crying the last thing Iā€™m doing is taking pictures of myselfā€¦ I donā€™t get the thought process of ā€œIā€™ll need to show this to peopleā€.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It is always the meanest, horrible bullies who bang on and on about being kind, and mental health.

They know what they are doing.

Reactions: 29
I mean Iā€™m sorry but who takes photos of themselves crying like that? Whenever I have been that upset the last thing I think is, hang on letā€™s get the phone out and take a photo of this for my social media. If anything it shows comeplete and utter ADDICTION to Instagram and if I were her Iā€™d be extremely concerned that itā€™s reached that level. She needs to step away from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Itā€™s just attention seeking at its finest taking a snotty ugly cry face selfie. As you say if you are upset or having a panic attack (my particular hatred when influenzas allege they are mid panic attack and take a selfie) then you donā€™t think I must get a shot of that!
Utterly shameless and then they are the worst for shouting be kind of anyone dares to question the motive. The sooner these dicks vanish the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lol duck off Vicky go call your loving fiancĆ© a bleep or something šŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Who takes photos of themselves crying to save and upload to insta later for a mental health postšŸ™„ please duck off vicky. I honestly canā€™t stand her, such a bragger!!
I thought this exact same thing when I saw her post. First pic of her ugly crying I thought ā€˜thatā€™s weird, who takes a pic of themselves mid ugly cryingā€™ Then as I scrolled through I saw sheā€™s took multiple pictures of herself ugly crying. Absolute narcissism on display there!

Reactions: 13
It got the desired result.It is her most liked post for a long time.Job done.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
More transparency and honesty on social media? How can she not see how hypocritical she is? Yet, if you call her out I've no doubt she would splash all your account details across her page.

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I just noticed the massive V shape on her forehead,which just adds to the hilarity of this photo.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Even if she is really in that moment, the fact she took time to take a picture makes it look so valid and conceited. If it had been posted on Ercanā€™s Instagram with a picture taken by him to show how bad her mental health is and him calling out people/explaining whatā€™s happening, Iā€™d believe them a little more. Itā€™s so desperate.
Iā€™m currently at the bottom of a depression spiral and tit like this just detracts from the pain people feel when theyā€™re depressed. Itā€™s all about look at me, and Iā€™m sorry, thatā€™s the last thing Iā€™d want.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.