Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tea Towel

If anyone needs a laugh after this tense evening, go back and watch her troll video. ‘Two years ago I was dowwwnn in da GUDDDERRRR praying to all the gods to put a roof over my kiddies heads’. The GUDDDERRR Julie?! That’s an awful thing to call your mothers house 🤓
For extra laughs pause the video at random times and just laugh at the faces she pulls 🤣🤣🤣🤣Jesus I’m wheezing here 🤣🤣🤣🤣
F98B8EAE-207D-47F7-9AC8-ED37401D8631.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

teeteebee

VIP Member
New Thread Suggestion:
Julie, Julie, how does your story grow? With silver bells, old man tales and a robin in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Beans.means..

VIP Member
I hope someone is taking screen recordings, this is very dangerous. Shes blasting to 70k people that she stalked someone enough to find where they worked, actually went there, then found their mobile number and when that didnt work they rang their actual job. Then she has the nerve to say shes the one being harassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

GetaRealJob

I don’t like Julie but really felt for her after the cinema . We have all had days like that where the kids act up and you feel awful
As a mother for over a decade now let me put this out there... I had an incident with my eldest very similar to the cinema story. It happened once and by god it never ever happened again. Nor from siblings. Their behaviour is down to your management of them! If you take a toddler out hungry or tired.. a crying toddler is expected. Thats your own fault! If you set no boundaries, no discipline and let them curse all round them, then you can expect them to be feral like that day in day out. And only worse it will get for her. Maybe stop feeding them in front of screens and teach them to have manners and eat at the table while you drastically cut back the amount of rubbish they get. Set a bedtime routine and stick to it. Imagine the potential difference in their behaviour in a matter of days. They're young enough to be able make those changes very quickly. Jesus I'm frustrated just thinking how she ruins them.

And yes someone else says she's lied too much now to believe anything she ever says. 100%agree... she's lost the crowd

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Because their mother hasn't a job and doesn't seem to have any kind of drive or ambition
is Julie not too embarrassed to show that her children are in creche for the summer. Her sob stories about having no support as a single mother other than her mam and Sean are just pure lies. How can julie preach to all her followers that she can't get a job because of childcare.She should be ashamed of herself for playing the poor single mother card when she has so much state support. If she is entitled to all this fair enough but come out and own it and stop saying you get zero help
There’s something seriously wrong with the country if she’s classified as worthy of rent allowance when she can spend money like it’s going out of fashion. It’s a bloody disgrace. Social welfare needs to cop on and do proper investigations. They must have no personal respect to go out and work and contribute to society instead of sitting around drinking coffee all day. What a boring existence.

• Heart

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Something must have been said to her over her behaviour during her 'pr trip' away.
Things suddenly went quiet and all the blowholing about the rooms and breakfast disappeared. No final thank you, or picture outside the door.
We saw nothing of the zoo, and a pathetic look at Tayto park.
She's been very quiet since so I reckon Julie is sulking.
Sean must be gone on holidays.

Reactions: 27

Alucia

VIP Member
Serves her right to be embarrassed two small children shouting mother fucker in the cinema looks disgraceful, Sean should be ashamed of himself.

• Wow

GetaRealJob

There seems to be alot coming together for her.

1. Her dad is clearly on her mind. The pics etc. I think the old men story is bringing up her dad for her. Whether it happened or not I think that's dad related.
2. The amount of drink the weekend doesn't help
3. The hotel/pr company def had words with her. She went silent on Sunday. Zero advertisement after the drinks being necked in the kids area. No sign a Paula after that either. Bad p.r./ rep in the industry on her mind.
4. The playground story is bonkers and a story she told before a few here felt. Why?!
5. The alarm ringing and belting it up the road. Complete BS story. No videos. No sign of Sean. Why?!
6. The furniture shop coming back to her saying they're getting negative msgs and PR after she advertises for them.. thats not good.
7. Then she posts that womans profile... julie impersonating someone else online.. again bad pr for her.
8. Now she's after driving with two 3 year old to meet someone who spoke about her online....

Please someone help this poor girl. Seriously

• Wow
  • Sick

Whodoithinkiam

Tattlers are very touchy, I thought this was a place to rip apart fools like her! I’ll keep my thoughts to myself in future, sorry for the phrase I used
From what I see from most people on tattle we are here to call out shady dealings and behaviour not rip people apart for the fun of it , certainly not to use derogatory terms to describe people or rip mothers apart for things every single mother probably does . I’d love to meet a mother who doesn’t give their kids take away meals or let’s them have more screen time then probably advised just to get a bit of peace and quiet or get some jobs done , well I know I am 💯 in the not a perfect mother group anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣
I’m assuming you have had some personal dealings with Julie to justify your “hate” towards her and if I’m wrong and your “hate” simply comes from watching her online then I think Maybe it’s unhealthy to let a stranger online affect you that much that you’d feel hate towards her . I’ve been in a place where I have hated a person (a real like person a former friend ) and trust me when I tell you it took me a long time to realise that those feelings of hate were affecting me more then it affected the person I hated , that person didn’t give a shit but my life was miserable from focusing all my energy on hating this person , and then I set myself free and removed the person from my life and honestly it was the best thing I ever did .

Reactions: 26

Tea Towel

So she said first she drove up the country to meet them not confront them just for a chat then she said she’s none the better after that phone call which is it like seriously she actually can’t keep up with her own lies
I watched back there, I think she’s trying to say she went up but they wouldn’t come out and face her 🤣🤣🤣 so then twas a phone call instead. Come out ye trolls and fight her like a man! Up the Ra Julie wha!

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
A toy...... seriously !!!! The noise so loud everyone could hear it, obviously thinks her followers are dumb as fu*k to believe that crap !
Everyone could hear it but not locate the sound in the bin? Thank god Julie flew back from the beach to solve the mystery - but how did her tiny "airs" find it??

• Haha

TikToc

VIP Member
She is absolutely disgusting. Inside in a kids club downing pints. Some pr she is and that hotel is full of poor homeless families that are truly homeless 😢

• Sad
  • Angry

Sunseeker2020

is Julie not too embarrassed to show that her children are in creche for the summer. Her sob stories about having no support as a single mother other than her mam and Sean are just pure lies. How can julie preach to all her followers that she can't get a job because of childcare.She should be ashamed of herself for playing the poor single mother card when she has so much state support. If she is entitled to all this fair enough but come out and own it and stop saying you get zero help

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Transparency

Chatty Member
With all the hours available to stalk people online & visit their place if work could Julie not get a job that means she can pay her own rent and come off social welfare

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
She's home now so it'll be back to the pulling all the feckin cupboards open and grabbin last weeks carvery dinner out and stickin it in the microwave!!

The lift doesn't go all the way to the top for Seany senior sure the crooked eyes on him .. one lookin at ya the other lookin for yah!!!
That's pure nasty. He seems like a nice guy.

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Oh please......they are feral because she has made them like that!!
Exactly, they're the product of her making!! She's not too embarrassed to turn it into an Insta Story. Her kids behave like this because she allows them. Why has she not stopped this Mother Fucker business, it's going on for weeks now. As for Peter Rabbit being too advanced for them - 1. She picked the movie 2. Were they not watching Captain America two days ago 🤷‍♀️ Just another classic example of her not being able to mind them without a party of helpers.