TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah there’s another drama 😬 wonder if she’ll make it a hat trick and give us another? Maybe a gang of seagulls tried to grab the kids while they ate at the beach for the next one 😂😂 she’s very bleeping manic isn’t she 😳
She gets like this when she's fucked up and is looking to distract from one tit show

Reactions: 8
She gets like this when she's fucked up and is looking to distract from one tit show
Maybe the hotel and the bed company actually took notice of the videos they were sent of the Covid keg party!! It wasn’t a good look her slugging back the pints in the playground and ordering a bed that is potentially detrimental for her children no wonder they all ran a mile

Reactions: 6
Ohh duck off
Such a fake story about an alarm 🚨 or non alarm in this case
Why leave the caravan pack up At the beach and fly up the road because an alarm is ment to be going off in the house that Sean lives in
naaaaaa we thought there was something wrong
duck off
A toy...... seriously !!!! The noise so loud everyone could hear it, obviously thinks her followers are dumb as fu*k to believe that crap !

Reactions: 14
A toy...... seriously !!!! The noise so loud everyone could hear it, obviously thinks her followers are dumb as fu*k to believe that crap !
Everyone could hear it but not locate the sound in the bin? Thank god Julie flew back from the beach to solve the mystery - but how did her tiny "airs" find it??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she having a stroke online? What in the actual duck is wrong now! Is it just me or am I living a very boring life just getting up minding my kids doing my housework going for a walk cooking etc or should I start having raves in the wheelie bin!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did I miss the start of her story about another encounter with an old man
Jesus wept

Reactions: 6
Ah Joolie, Joolie , Joolie my dear girl you are ALWAYS in the right place at the right time for these endearing moments, it only happens to you.....then nah, nah , nah you're gone and bawling. You love the drama and fabricated stories.

And theres the 85 year old who can't leave his 90 year old brothers side and is caring for him, out having his breakfast while 'shaking' (no disrespect to our seniors, Joolie is great for description ) himself. If this is true, I hope the 2 brothers have plenty of help.

Reactions: 9
Someone called it and said there would be a 3rd story
Yeah I said last night she’d make it a hat trick with a third story. There’s a pattern to her now. It’s nearly easy to tell what she’s going to say or do in different situations

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.