TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope someone is taking screen recordings, this is very dangerous. Shes blasting to 70k people that she stalked someone enough to find where they worked, actually went there, then found their mobile number and when that didnt work they rang their actual job. Then she has the nerve to say shes the one being harassed.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So was blossom saying the tit about hereon here? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Iโ€™m bleeping lost ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I hope someone is taking screen recordings, this is very dangerous. Shes blasting to 70k people that she stalked someone enough to find where they worked, actually went there, then found their mobile number and when that didnt work they rang their actual job. Then she has the nerve to say shes the one being harassed.
Exactly. I hope poor Blossom is okay, their account seems to be gone from the quick search through the thread I had.
Good duck this one is a weapon (in my opinion).

Reactions: 4
Then she emailed them aswell when all that failed.

Reactions: 4
Hey - small favour to ask guys.

expecting Julie for tea in the next few days, could anyone drop me in some nice tea cups ?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So first she went to the shop Blossom worked in then it was a company.... eh... which is it ?
Onreal!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

expecting Julie for tea in the next few days, could anyone drop me in some nice tea cups ?
I have some gorgeous ones with stripes I got in Tk Maxx the other day, theyโ€™re a gorgeous pink colour - Iโ€™ll drop them up ๐Ÿ˜š๐Ÿ˜š

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Said blossom in the subtitles!!
If some lunatic was ringing me Iโ€™d be blocking them too Jesus Christ!
If I block you on my mobile, the calls will seem like they are calling and you can text but you will not get a non delivery notice etc. Not sure how she knew the mobile was blocked. Iโ€™m just going to say itโ€™s like bullying people into silence. Options on public figures are not trolls

Reactions: 14
Exactly. I hope poor Blossom is okay, their account seems to be gone from the quick search through the thread I had.
Good duck this one is a weapon (in my opinion).
Do blossom was on here? ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 2
She needs serious help god love her ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ.. she's an actual embarrassment.. what bleeping fantasy land is she living in ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚!!!! Her so called friends an family need to step in before the white coats come an get her ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ there is actually saner people locked up ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜’

Reactions: 10
Do blossom was on here? ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Iโ€™m almost entirely sure. I think they had a like maroon profile colour? It could have been on one of the English threads I follow though, so if someone else remembers them!!

Reactions: 1

I can give you the ones I bought for Liz but make bleeping sure now they come back to me! Thereโ€™s a spring on them now guurl! I need them for when I get a call again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has 75.5 thousand followers but she was able to weed out this one lady!! I think I smell ๐Ÿด ๐Ÿ’ฉ

Reactions: 16
Iโ€™m almost entirely sure. I think they had a like maroon profile colour? It could have been on one of the English threads I follow though, so if someone else remembers them!!
I think Iโ€™ve a vague recollection! I could be getting confused because there were a lot of people on here saying tit about her being up in Monaghan with the twins every weekend ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 6
I think Iโ€™ve a vague recollection! I could be getting confused because there were a lot of people on here saying tit about her being up in Monaghan with the twins every weekend ๐Ÿ™ˆ
could be mixing them up with the lovely buttercream username (always makes me hungry). Sheโ€™s dropping old users names on her stories again apparently ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
My group chats are going wild with this lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah Joolie, Joolie , Joolie my dear girl you are ALWAYS in the right place at the right time for these endearing moments, it only happens to you.....then nah, nah , nah you're gone and bawling. You love the drama and fabricated stories.

And theres the 85 year old who can't leave his 90 year old brothers side and is caring for him, out having his breakfast while 'shaking' (no disrespect to our seniors, Joolie is great for description ) himself. If this is true, I hope the 2 brothers have plenty of help.
**shacking** ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ She couldn't even get that right ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.