TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is absolutely disgusting. Inside in a kids club downing pints. Some pr she is and that hotel is full of poor homeless families that are truly homeless 😢

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Not intended to offend anyone but I’d only stay in that hotel for free!! It’s basically located on the side of the M50 in a retail park. There’s nothing ‘executive’ about the room either you can see the stains on the carpet and I’d say that couch reeks 🤢 or it will by the time the mother has her 20 fags!! Don’t get me started on the pint!! Looking for attention - probably the same pint in all the clips 🙄

Reactions: 19
The get out mommy from Cork is there as well on a pr trip, picking her and Julie for the same trip is complete opposite of sides of the parenting spectrum

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So her cousins are there too, did they pay full whack or get a discount I wonder??

Reactions: 2
We did this exact trip last summer, stayed in that hotel and did tayto park and the zoo. I liked the hotel because it was reasonably priced and it was able to fit all of us, a family of 5 in the one apartment. Was going to book it again for this year but am glad now I didn’t. Put me right off paying my hard earned wages on a hotel that likes of her get to stay for free.

Reactions: 12
I see on another mommy bloggers page doin the PR trip, she has the exact same family room... exact same.. and she said its the "standard family room". Me joolie said it is the executive family room.

• Haha
I see on another mommy bloggers page doin the PR trip, she has the exact same family room... exact same.. and she said its the "standard family room". Me joolie said it is the executive family room.
I was curious and went online and there are no executive family rooms. Unless so special they're not on the booking online area.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her mother put up a story of her downing a jagger bomb. A holiday for kids shouldn't be spent in a bar, there's a playground for that hotel or use the pool etc.

Reactions: 16
Me joolie you know I love you truly from me head down to me goolies
all I can here now is Ali g singing that! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Her mother put up a story of her downing a jagger bomb. A holiday for kids shouldn't be spent in a bar, there's a playground for that hotel or use the pool etc.
Or go put the kids in the bath and then bed, jump in the shower yourself after and get both yourself and the kids ready for a jam packed fun day out tomorrow with a good night's sleep...?
I know that's what we do 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Aren't they so classy. Should be ashamed of themselves posting like that. You'd think they were 2 young ones. They are so cringe. Can't understand the Clayton chosing them

Reactions: 14
Or go put the kids in the bath and then bed, jump in the shower yourself after and get both yourself and the kids ready for a jam packed fun day out tomorrow with a good night's sleep...?
Yes do that and then get room service drinks if you cant fo without. I dont drink and my husband might have one pint with dinner so downing shots and looking after kids the next day would be my worst nightmare.

Reactions: 11
I checked out that hotel for 2 nights as Sarah Burke has a discount code. Checked the price without the code first and then with the code which apparently gave 20% off and it was £20 dearer when using the code.🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Hands down u actually feel sorry for the pair a them. Does anyone find their relationship even strange for mother and daughter. Watching her with the jäger bomb there I was like seriously 😳

Lord they are really scraping the bottom of the barrel with the PR crew they those... herself and burp will be witch slapping by the end of the weekend 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes do that and then get room service drinks if you cant fo without. I dont drink and my husband might have one pint with dinner so downing shots and looking after kids the next day would be my worst nightmare.
Absolute nightmare girl. Were not drinkers here either so... id prob hop the pint glass of hubbies forehead if he ordered a pint up to the room 🤣🤣🤣. There's nothin wrong with it i don't think tbh but I know id be gagging in the mornin the smell of stale drink in the room with the kids. Men beer and hotel rooms is never a good combo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Same, but unfortunately not everyone is the same. That kind of holiday is for the kids, it should be all about them. God knows Julie gets enough nights out to be downing her pints, you'd imagine she could go without just this once.

Reactions: 11
Same, but unfortunately not everyone is the same. That kind of holiday is for the kids, it should be all about them. God knows Julie gets enough nights out to be downing her pints, you'd imagine she could go without just this once.
Yet again, she puts her own wants above the kids needs

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.