TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Id say what happened is Sean rang and said he heard an alarm, thought it was the house alarm but he realised it was a toy in the bin. Julie then decided to embellish the story.
Id love to know what companies they were ringing??? Jesus but she is a muppet

Just listened to the playground story........ i have no words

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Pure made up story about the playground 🥱🥱🥱 you always know when it’s made up cos 1.It sounds exactly like something she saw on a sitcom, 2. She goes completely manic when she’s telling it and 3. She repeats the punchline 79 times instead of her usual 55 times 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was this whole story to prove someone was in the ma's GAF and the house is alarmed ?
Wasn't there a question on here over where Sean was and maybe he had gone on holiday she probably thinks that will get around that now

Reactions: 4
Which lips? 😂😂 sure she’s a fridgeeee
And I'm mother Teresa 😂

Pure made up story about the playground 🥱🥱🥱 you always know when it’s made up cos 1.It sounds exactly like something she saw on a sitcom, 2. She goes completely manic when she’s telling it and 3. She repeats the punchline 79 times instead of her usual 55 times 🙄🙄🙄
Omg you explained it perfectly and I always thought I was the only one who really noticed all that lol

Reactions: 5
The comment about a camera crew🙄
I guess when you have zero content…just make it up!! Coffee dates, job application, strangers bringing you coffee, rescuing kids - the list is endless 🤣

Funny how the stories start when she's on her own and no one around to question her
If that story was put up over the weekend her Mother would be like “ARE YOU ON DRUGS GUURRRRL - THAT NEVER HAPPENED 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I'd swear Julie told that story about the child before and the child thinking she was 'taking' them....

Reactions: 6
She's home now so it'll be back to the pulling all the feckin cupboards open and grabbin last weeks carvery dinner out and stickin it in the microwave!!

The lift doesn't go all the way to the top for Seany senior sure the crooked eyes on him .. one lookin at ya the other lookin for yah!!!
That's pure nasty. He seems like a nice guy.

Reactions: 25
Incase anyone is unsure, Julie is a 100% pathological liar!!
it’s like she’s on some sort of a come down after the Dublin trip and literally just started buzzing onto the Instagram page.
it is actually a sign aswell she really had no close bffs to chat too. Which is so important if lone parent.

Reactions: 7
I was watching her stories there and my partner asked me why I’m watching a traveller call out video

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jeepers oh listening to that bunch of lies and spew, she is deluded! Let the spree (of) lies fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I be bawling now for the goalkeepers 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she needs to refer herself for speech therapy god love us

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.