TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was it the girl who said stuff on the bed company page i wonder? She put up a screen shot of her profile the other day asking if people knew her and then tried to get her phone number off the girl. The girl posted all the stuff she was allegedly doing and saying to her on here.
Ahhh could be that 👀 if it is, Julie has taken things way too far! Tracking down where someone lives and going to confront them for comments on the internet. This the same one was reporting tattlers for stalking not so long ago

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That’s mad - usually the instahuns only blockety block. Taking things to a next level there!

Reactions: 7
rem her saying ppl having pics/videos on their phone of her was weird? Yet she put up a pic the other day of her and kids that follower had posted and now she arrived at someone’s house? who’s the stalker now? why not report to guards if she had such an issue..

Reactions: 5
I know Sean and Paula are blocked from her stories. Can her cousin that has the mobile with them or none her friends see all this?

Reactions: 3
That’s mad - usually the instahuns only blockety block. Taking things to a next level there!
How did she get the info and address of the lady ? What about GDPR ? When could people not express an opinion ? This won't end well.

Reactions: 6
Or is it even true 🤣
It was me! I ran away into the field behind the house! I could hear an alarm and I was like Jesus Christ there’s an alarm going off but then I saw me joolie in a wheelie bin being pushed by her mother singing cone out ye Black and Tans and the fear was too much! I’m currently in Cavan after a gruelling mountain walk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 50
There seems to be alot coming together for her.

1. Her dad is clearly on her mind. The pics etc. I think the old men story is bringing up her dad for her. Whether it happened or not I think that's dad related.
2. The amount of drink the weekend doesn't help
3. The hotel/pr company def had words with her. She went silent on Sunday. Zero advertisement after the drinks being necked in the kids area. No sign a Paula after that either. Bad p.r./ rep in the industry on her mind.
4. The playground story is bonkers and a story she told before a few here felt. Why?!
5. The alarm ringing and belting it up the road. Complete BS story. No videos. No sign of Sean. Why?!
6. The furniture shop coming back to her saying they're getting negative msgs and PR after she advertises for them.. thats not good.
7. Then she posts that womans profile... julie impersonating someone else online.. again bad pr for her.
8. Now she's after driving with two 3 year old to meet someone who spoke about her online....

Please someone help this poor girl. Seriously

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I think shes only making up this story so that it will deter people from contacting the likes of that bed company and also the hotel they stayed in where she was necking back pints in the children's area of hotel. I def think the hotel had words with her and she's not very happy that people have reported her behaviour.

Reactions: 21
There seems to be alot coming together for her.

1. Her dad is clearly on her mind. The pics etc. I think the old men story is bringing up her dad for her. Whether it happened or not I think that's dad related.
2. The amount of drink the weekend doesn't help
3. The hotel/pr company def had words with her. She went silent on Sunday. Zero advertisement after the drinks being necked in the kids area. No sign a Paula after that either. Bad p.r./ rep in the industry on her mind.
4. The playground story is bonkers and a story she told before a few here felt. Why?!
5. The alarm ringing and belting it up the road. Complete BS story. No videos. No sign of Sean. Why?!
6. The furniture shop coming back to her saying they're getting negative msgs and PR after she advertises for them.. thats not good.
7. Then she posts that womans profile... julie impersonating someone else online.. again bad pr for her.
8. Now she's after driving with two 3 year old to meet someone who spoke about her online....

Please someone help this poor girl. Seriously
We’ve all said that she needs help. It was painted as trolling when we suggested counselling or therapy literal threads ago, and unfortunately I’ve really lost any sort of sympathy for her. My sympathy lays with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
We’ve all said that she needs help. It was painted as trolling when we suggested counselling or therapy literal threads ago, and unfortunately I’ve really lost any sort of sympathy for her. My sympathy lays with the kids 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh I know that. Just the worst I've ever seen her behaviour.

Reactions: 1
I watched back there, I think she’s trying to say she went up but they wouldn’t come out and face her 🤣🤣🤣 so then twas a phone call instead. Come out ye trolls and fight her like a man! Up the Ra Julie wha!
Come out ye trolls and fight her like a man! Up the Ra Julie wha!

Has to be the next thread title :)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She said she met the troll face to face and then she said the phonecall knocked her for 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or did I pick it up wrong?

Reactions: 10
She said she met the troll face to face and then she said the phonecall knocked her for 6 🤷🏼‍♀️ Or did I pick it up wrong?
She also said, when talking about the old men that there was “2 or 3“ of them. What was it… could she not count with the crowds??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She also said, when talking about the old men that there was “2 or 3“ of them. What was it… could she not count with the crowds??
I don’t usually mind her but if she’s gonna make up a story.. al least get it right before she uploads it to the gram 🤣

Reactions: 4
Good god she has lost the plot. How would she get their address or their phone number like. She has some imagination on her 😳😳

Reactions: 6
I don’t usually mind her but if she’s gonna make up a story.. al least get it right before she uploads it to the gram 🤣
I’d say she was on the Dutch gold like another classy lady we know. Or I mean you know. I’m in witness protection

Good god she has lost the plot. How would she get their address or their phone number like. She has some imagination on her 😳😳
She got Lizards tech guy on it 😂😂 she has to have a dealz notebook as well

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.