Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

woopwoop

Yes to all of the above. And 20 years later mine still wears them. We have half the contents of his tool box in his pockets. Pays a fortune to have them sent from Ireland.
I bet, and they're pricey AF as it is. And they're a bitch to dry! I made the mistake one time of buying a cheaper version work pants, not snickers but a generic make and I thought I was going to get served divorce papers 🙃🤣

Alucia

VIP Member
There was comments on the post about the beds not being suitable for under 6's and poof just like magic they've vanished.

For years, I lived a 10 minute drive from that shop, looked in it once and never went back. The shop looks like a dump and the beds look like they were put together by a two year old. Not even cheap but very tacky. Maybe that's what attracted them to our Julie
They never replied to this query.

Screenshot_20210709_213009.jpg

luckylady

It really wouldn’t surprise me if that was Julie herself.. new member and the name “can’t stand Julie”… looks like a set up so she can create more drama and attention about what the “tattle trolls” are saying and calling her
I don’t think Julie would/could be this articulate!!!

Thing is - people complain when she doesn't use the the creche - taking up places - and people complain when she does use the creche. So which is it?
How do we know the crèche is free?

Last edited: