TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
High as a kite last night with the alarm and playground story- talking so fast, words blending into one.
This morning, very very emotional and sobbing her heart out.
Uncomfortable viewing

Reactions: 8
So is there indoor dining just in cark??? Is this the same old man she met in the city one morning looking for tshirts????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The old man was talking to another old man but then suddenly spoke to her 🙄 id say she believes the absolute horseshit out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is actually manic lads. Someone here said it last week and the more I see of her the more I agree. It's not normal to cry that much is it?? I'm finding it hard to watch her the last few days... she's coming across as unhinged

Reactions: 10
Shes not even crying like. Looks like she’s after thinking of something a bit sad to make her eyes water and she’s absolutely forcing it then, the fake teary voice and wiping away imaginary tears. She actually looks like she’s just put a bit of water on her cheeks before filming, there’s no tears actually falling her cheeks are just wet. When the hands are up and down to the face like that Julies in acting mode. The big exaggerated swallows as if she’s in absolute floods when we can see through the magic of sight that she isn’t. I swear to god this one is pure manipulative. bleeping hell she’s dangerous

Reactions: 9
Shes not even crying like. Looks like she’s after thinking of something a bit sad to make her eyes water and she’s absolutely forcing it then, the fake teary voice and wiping away imaginary tears. She actually looks like she’s just put a bit of water on her cheeks before filming, there’s no tears actually falling her cheeks are just wet. I swear to god this one is pure manipulative. bleeping hell she’s dangerous
💯 Agree

Reactions: 3
She has to give her minions their regular dose of pity, and oh Julies so sensitive isn’t she, so that when she fucks up and the mask slips and people are giving out about her, the thickos get defensive of her, sharing their pointless crappy quotes 🙄 The same one has had videos up threatening and intimidating people with her aggressive eyebrows like pick a personality and stick to it Julie 🙄 Trisha’s transformation is another one whose very calculated in making sure people think she’s vulnerable. The same one would go through you for a shortcut in real life

Reactions: 11
That girl needs to get out and get herself a job . Dear god the exaggerated stories every day is not normal. She needs to pull herself together.

Reactions: 4
She has to give her minions their regular dose of pity, and oh Julies so sensitive isn’t she, so that when she fucks up and the mask slips and people are giving out about her, the thickos get defensive of her, sharing their pointless crappy quotes 🙄 The same one has had videos up threatening and intimidating people with her aggressive eyebrows like pick a personality and stick to it Julie 🙄 Trisha’s transformation is another one whose very calculated in making sure people think she’s vulnerable. The same one would go through you for a shortcut in real life
Lenore outinthestickswithsix is the same, her best friend wins a trip to Disney in her raffle and she gets all aggressive with followers who are suspicious. What is with these aggressive, arrogant awful women?

Reactions: 10
I say this every time but what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣 never known someone to add so many bells and whistles to a story! The robin hasn’t been seen in a while…. 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I say this every time but what did I just watch 🤣🤣🤣 never known someone to add so many bells and whistles to a story! The robin hasn’t been seen in a while…. 🤔🤔🤔
The last Bullfinch she saw ate him 🤣

• Haha
Isn't it becoming a pattern when she messes up the following day there's tears and pictures and videos of her dad.

Reactions: 15
Lenore outinthestickswithsix is the same, her best friend wins a trip to Disney in her raffle and she gets all aggressive with followers who are suspicious. What is with these aggressive, arrogant awful women?
Inflated sense of self importance is what most of them have 🤷‍♀️ Julie, Lenore, Trisha, Sarah Burke, Sharon from our wheely big journey is another one. Massive, fragile egos they have

Reactions: 11
All from Cork as well. Poor county

Inflated sense of self importance is what most of them have 🤷‍♀️ Julie, Lenore, Trisha, Sarah Burke, Sharon from our wheely big journey is another one. Massive, fragile egos they have
Some bandwagon there,….run for a mile. They make supermom Teresa look like an angel.

They definitely all do have massive egos and can't take any form of being questioned about anything, they definitely think they're above everyone else!
All from Cork as well. Poor county
Thank goodness Instagram wasn't around when I was moving to cork because I would have avoided it like the plague and not met my gorgeous boyfriend!

Reactions: 5
Shes coming across veryvery mentally unwell
You forgot Chrissy Sweetness. She needs her own thread.

ETA: She given the kids donuts at this hour of the evening. Shel be firing them into bed in an hour and wondering why they're not sleeping 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
New Thread Suggestion:
Julie, Julie, how does your story grow? With silver bells, old man tales and a robin in a row.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.