TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saying this nicely but Jesus Christ can she not even try rear her own children. The ECCE scheme has finished which is a 3 hour session 5 days a week not a pick up time of 4pm throughout the year and now summer holidays are here she still puts them in Creche? for extra time off. She be banging on about being this single mother who doesn’t get a break but duck me she has a break more time than she has them. She want to give over her act and you’d still have people falling for me, heads need a proper reality check 🙄

Reactions: 15
Also as someone who’s two daughters did rugby tots before. Videos and Photos are totally banned from the minute you enter the hall etc. I’ve attended Limerick and there’s signs up at all the doors. I do think it’s good though when she puts money towards their development. It is lovely for Fionn

• Wow
Reactions: 7
No one can take it away from her she does put effort into getting them into activities. For their sake and her own. Good on her. She has the potential to have a great page if she was just honest and stopped with the fake stories and messages. Lots of women could relate better with her if she had more normal content.... and stopped showing the kids tantrums. 💔

Reactions: 9
No one can take it away from her she does put effort into getting them into activities. For their sake and her own. Good on her. She has the potential to have a great page if she was just honest and stopped with the fake stories and messages. Lots of women could relate better with her if she had more normal content.... and stopped showing the kids tantrums. 💔
I think you have such a good point there, but unfortunately Julie is sneaky and greedy and was never taught by her scummy mammy how people should behave so she has no clue about how to look after those poor children properly.
I think Julie does not like to be at home with the children and that is why they are in activities, so she will not have to mind them herself.
She is very casual with their safety when they are out and about and I still cannot believe she spoke about spending over €200 on getting her bikini line lazered while poor Fionn urgently needs help with his speech, selfish horrible person this Julie is!
Her page will never be what it could be because Julie is an idiot

Reactions: 19
I think you have such a good point there, but unfortunately Julie is sneaky and greedy and was never taught by her scummy mammy how people should behave so she has no clue about how to look after those poor children properly.
I think Julie does not like to be at home with the children and that is why they are in activities, so she will not have to mind them herself.
She is very casual with their safety when they are out and about and I still cannot believe she spoke about spending over €200 on getting her bikini line lazered while poor Fionn urgently needs help with his speech, selfish horrible person this Julie is!
Her page will never be what it could be because Julie is an idiot
And she has told so many lies over the few years, she is untrustworthy and you can't ever get that back, once you've been caught lying people will always doubt you.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sorry I’m calling bull ok the date and what he was wearing, no trades guy on his lunch break is in trainers, they all wear heavy boots
There was definitely no date.....no mention in the days leading up to it, no mention of stalking his family members on social media, no stories from outside the cafe or sneaky pics of his snickers pants or runners, no big dramatic stories of what happened, no "he insisted on paying and I was purple" stories, no post date analysis, and no 5000 date mentions yesterday/today. The same one can't have a shite without broadcasting it. This seemed like a great attention seeking idea to her Friday morning but she lacks the intelligence to see an imaginary story through to the end. No doubt Mr Figment of Her Imagination will get a mention later when she has caught up with all the Tattle posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can’t get over the amount of screen time they get??!! She may well regret taking the easy way out when they’re older….
This is over the top. She loves and cares for children. That's very very clear. I have one child and a supportive partner and being a parent is full on working full time/part time or not at all. She has twins and on her own. Fair play to her.

Reactions: 8
This is over the top. She loves and cares for children. That's very very clear. I have one child and a supportive partner and being a parent is full on working full time/part time or not at all. She has twins and on her own. Fair play to her.
Dont think it's ott.....they eat in front of scree and watch TV and then sent to bed with tablet and then wake early and TV or tablet put on again!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t like Julie but really felt for her after the cinema . We have all had days like that where the kids act up and you feel awful

Reactions: 6
Serves her right to be embarrassed two small children shouting mother fucker in the cinema looks disgraceful, Sean should be ashamed of himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I don’t like Julie but really felt for her after the cinema . We have all had days like that where the kids act up and you feel awful
Oh please......they are feral because she has made them like that!!

Reactions: 35
Oh please......they are feral because she has made them like that!!
Exactly, they're the product of her making!! She's not too embarrassed to turn it into an Insta Story. Her kids behave like this because she allows them. Why has she not stopped this Mother Fucker business, it's going on for weeks now. As for Peter Rabbit being too advanced for them - 1. She picked the movie 2. Were they not watching Captain America two days ago 🤷‍♀️ Just another classic example of her not being able to mind them without a party of helpers.

Reactions: 25
As a mother for over a decade now let me put this out there... I had an incident with my eldest very similar to the cinema story. It happened once and by god it never ever happened again. Nor from siblings. Their behaviour is down to your management of them! If you take a toddler out hungry or tired.. a crying toddler is expected. Thats your own fault! If you set no boundaries, no discipline and let them curse all round them, then you can expect them to be feral like that day in day out. And only worse it will get for her. Maybe stop feeding them in front of screens and teach them to have manners and eat at the table while you drastically cut back the amount of rubbish they get. Set a bedtime routine and stick to it. Imagine the potential difference in their behaviour in a matter of days. They're young enough to be able make those changes very quickly. Jesus I'm frustrated just thinking how she ruins them.

And yes someone else says she's lied too much now to believe anything she ever says. 100%agree... she's lost the crowd

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Serves her right to be embarrassed two small children shouting mother fucker in the cinema looks disgraceful, Sean should be ashamed of himself.
They’re absolute brats and the language she uses in front of them is breeding another set of Haynes. Did someone comment that she’s a qualified child care worker ?? If so there’s something seriously wrong.

Reactions: 17
To be fair most people have been there!! I’ve had to wrestle my 2 out of a lift in a shopping centre cos I wouldn’t get them ice cream 🙈 what annoys me is the way she tells the story like they are the only kids to have tantrums 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She says on her stories that Erin Rose cursing out loud in the cinema was “so fuckin funny”, sorry but I fail to have sympathy for her when she thinks it’s all a laugh. She’s a disgrace. Acts like she’s the victim of hard knocks then when her failure to parent comes and kicks her in the arse. Knackery carry on tbh.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She says on her stories that Erin Rose cursing out loud in the cinema was “so fuckin funny”, sorry but I fail to have sympathy for her when she thinks it’s all a laugh. She’s a disgrace. Acts like she’s the victim of hard knocks then when her failure to parent comes and kicks her in the arse. Knackery carry on tbh.
The language today, saying she was trying to bleeping push them into the car.

Reactions: 8
Her language is really bad I totally agree with you all. But Her tone is way over the top she shouts herself into the phone, when they’re asleep beside her, walking outside, everywhere. Is it any wonder they reach roaring point when they learn from her. Their roars are learned to an extent

I literally press my volume down before I put julié on

Reactions: 14
We watching the same person? Yes she has twins on her own though? She has hardly ever has them on her own 😂 come off the stage your on the same wave length as this full time mother who never gets a break 😂😂😂 there’s plenty more mother’s who actually raise their children on their own and dont complain like she would. Fantasy world your in if you feel that way maybe you be best off in the rave section

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.