Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scrollin4sca

Chatty Member
Someone asked a few pages ago why Rosie wasn’t gifted this kind of stay from the hotel! First of all Rosie would not stay at the Clayton she thinks too highly of herself and secondly I think Rosie would be highly offended to be put in the same grouping as Julie and the cousins……… they are literally like knackers on tour!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
She says on her stories that Erin Rose cursing out loud in the cinema was “so fuckin funny”, sorry but I fail to have sympathy for her when she thinks it’s all a laugh. She’s a disgrace. Acts like she’s the victim of hard knocks then when her failure to parent comes and kicks her in the arse. Knackery carry on tbh.

• Heart

Jellybb

VIP Member
Could be worse, she could be feeding them absolute shit. I’ve seen a lot worse dinners tbh

woopwoop

Someone must know if the mom is from a traveller background... the other day she said Childers which I would think is a traveller word ???
I'm not really sure why it matters.

I've heard people from the settled community jokingly say childers. Julie's mams background has no bearing on her behaviour in my opinion.

Heidi88

VIP Member
If someone had actually sent her such vile messages she would 100% have shared them or at least given more detail as to what was in them. If she shared someone's profile

She is also trying not to smirk all the way through it. Absolute lies but then she is a compulsive liar. I feel sorry for the kids. Children need a calm, relaxed home. She is constantly up and down...roaring crying (or faking it) and then bouncing away. Kids need a steady influence.

Irishgalperth

Chatty Member
I genuinely think this one has a few screws loose. I know people need to move on and are different and grieve differently but her dad isn’t gone that long. A little bit of respect would go a long way. Skulling pints and not a bother or I’m just too sensitive and feel that he is owed some respect from his family. Weekends away in the caravan , repainting the kitchen he did for her, boiled eggs galore when it was their thing. I can’t enjoy any of the things I did with my mam just yet. It’s too soon to move on from her and drink would have me in floods. I avoid it or leave it at one or two.And her sitting to a big breakfast now with a caption how there’s nothing like the food you are handed. Seriously her mother hands her meals constantly. She needs to get a grip. Her and the merry widow and her shots. 😠

• Heart

CantstandJulie

Oh my god when I heard this forum existed I had to sign up! Julie is the most annoying thing I have ever come across and is disgusting the way she speaks! She s also a disgrace of a parent! Her own mam is rough out anyway and the poor dad is a bird 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
#PotatoGate is over lads, she's Mashing the kids dinner today. We can all sleep well, she's feeding them mash! 🤣🤣

Oh my god when I heard this forum existed I had to sign up! Julie is the most annoying thing I have ever come across and is disgusting the way she speaks! She s also a disgrace of a parent! Her own mam is rough out anyway and the poor dad is a bird 🤦🏻‍♂️
Welcome, I'm sure you'll enjoy being here. You sound like you fit right in already! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

sron

VIP Member
The amount of people telling her how amazing she is worries me!!

Why didn't she just go into the garda station and add this one to her file, sure they are looking after the other complaints for her.............oh no that was another story 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Durtydizer

Chatty Member
Rough as fuck. Imagine going to someone workplace to confront them. Real or not, no one with any common sense would think that was an acceptable thing to do
It just shows her lack of intelligence, what company would want to be associated with someone who thinks it is acceptable to stalk people, allegedly show up at their workplace and bombard them with phone calls, messages and emails. Even if this is a figment of her overactive imagination it just shows what she thinks is acceptable or normal behaviour.

Tea Towel

Id love to know what she thinks she’s going to achieve ? 🤔 So yourself and Liz Reaney had a notebook with a few names written down on it? Didn’t work, we’re still talking about you. You made a (hilarious) call out video? Didn’t work we’re still here. Went to the guards apparently to report people for stalking(LOL)? Didn’t work. Now you’re calling to people’s workplaces and sending them emails to ring you and giving us all a right old laugh at your expense 🤣🤣🤣 when are you going to realise there’s nothing you can do and your best bet is just to ignore us and not read here? Or cop the fuck on and stop giving us so much to talk about 🤣

Why is that Fiona one saying it’s a particularly vicious troll? Because the troll said “X, Y and Z”.
They are the most heinous of all the letters 😒

• Haha

Tea Towel

It’s funny she brought this up actually, cos I was only thinking today about her Garda station stunt when she reported people were stalking her cos they were talking about her on tattle and had pics of her or something. See the racist abuse them poor young footballers are getting in England today and there’s petitions going cos NOTHING can be done about it. This gombeen then thinks we’ll all be thrown in jail for saying she has Spock eyebrows

• Haha
  • Heart

Dairymassey

Chatty Member
I think shes only making up this story so that it will deter people from contacting the likes of that bed company and also the hotel they stayed in where she was necking back pints in the children's area of hotel. I def think the hotel had words with her and she's not very happy that people have reported her behaviour.

Cat23

I cannot believe what I'm watching im actually a bit shook by her to go to someone's job? Bitch this Bitch that is she not the one acting like a troll going through people's profile with a fine tooth comb it's actually deranged behaviour 😒

Alucia

VIP Member
I sent a message to the bed company saying that i thought giving free gifts to people who actually needed them than to bloggers/influencers wouid be better for marketing. This is what I got back.

"As a small Irish company, the use of influencers is the most effective way of building our little business and gives us a huge boost.

We understand your point of view but hope you see that this is a marketing campaign and we are not simply gifting a random influencer.

We try not to be as transparent as possible and only select influencers that we believe truly reflect our brand. We absolutely love Julie and believe she truly deserves this collab.

If you have any further questions, we would be more than happy to help out!"

I replied with this

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

If your target market is people like Julie who completely ignore Covid restrictions , cannot string a sentence together without profanities, think teaching her kids to use said profanities is hilarious and think skulling pints in the kids play area of a hotel is ok then I wish you the very best.

Surprisingly, they didn't reply to that!

She doesn't need a new bed for the children but is taking it anyway. Grabby
Cockadoodle do motherfucker bed company 🤪

• Haha

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Ah now your comment calling her a “complete fucking nasty ******* “ is really really below the belt 🤦🏻‍♀️ A ******* is a medical word used for a person with cerebral palsy , as far as I know Julie does not have cerebral palsy.
It really wouldn’t surprise me if that was Julie herself.. new member and the name “can’t stand Julie”… looks like a set up so she can create more drama and attention about what the “tattle trolls” are saying and calling her

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Have you ever seen such venom in a person, she's fit to explode. I'd say you'd be bottled if you crossed her on a night out. Just my opinion based on what I've seen on her Insta stories.

Reactions: 20