TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, let's not argue with each other - agree to disagree and move on and all that!

Reactions: 20
Think the deleting of last nights posts was because of the number of bedrooms mentioned….homeless my 👁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Think the deleting of last nights posts was because of the number of bedrooms mentioned….homeless my 👁
She's some dope, and we all know how much she walks all over Sean, guarantee he's the one who would have been on the Sofa and she would take over his bedroom.

Reactions: 10
Probably hanging like a horse today after last night's antics....thought she would have been on for some form of a sob story that she could then reshare all the are you ok hun DMs she gets after....

Reactions: 5
Id say she has the fear 😆 imagine waking up and realising you paraded in on top of a neighbours house after a death loaded drunk with chipper food.. mortified for my life
I havent been watching her stories in a few days...did she really do this?

Reactions: 2
Cried all day yesterday, let's all be honest. Having a hangover would not have helped the situation at all. She actually has no brains.

Reactions: 19
Ah so they celebrate everthing as a family as yesterday was the first ah what about mothers day and all her nights out and days drinking

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Disgusted. I love @handmadesoapcompany but will never buy them again after them sending that dose freebies.

Are people stupid? Like does nobody see what we see?? I get she has a following but come on she’s not a great salesperson!

Reactions: 6
My heart breaks for that poor little boy! Phone shoved in his face when he’s looking for a turn, and not one bit of manners on the other one 🙄🙄 sure Julie thinks it’s all gas 🙄🙄

• Sad
Just saw on Facebook on the casual company, (I think that's the name of it) someone said she was bad actress . I get turned of buying things especially when the "bloggers" say they are obsessed...or upsessed 🙄 I wouldn't buy anything from them, same when sinead curvy style is doing ads and hauls, they are all obsessed until they get another freebie from somewhere else the next day 😅

Reactions: 16
Just saw on Facebook on the casual company, (I think that's the name of it) someone said she was bad actress . I get turned of buying things especially when the "bloggers" say they are obsessed...or upsessed 🙄 I wouldn't buy anything from them, same when sinead curvy style is doing ads and hauls, they are all obsessed until they get another freebie from somewhere else the next day 😅
And 'so, so comfortable ". Its a tshirt love.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.