TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So julie cant get a job cos the twins need to be collected af 11.30 and sean and her mam cant help her out. But they are still in creche now while she gets her hair done and she said she is out again tonight and Sean and her mam are babysitting again and she admitted she has been out non stop since everything opened. Maybe she could get an evening job then and pay her own rent instead of spending of the goverment sick of people like her

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Lol that blow dry is shocking. Or is it the extensions are bad?

Reactions: 8
When the hairdressers weren’t locked down I would get my hair blowdried every Thursday as I couldn’t manage my extensions myself 🥴 it only cost me €22 and it saves about 4 hours of torture

Reactions: 3
When the hairdressers weren’t locked down I would get my hair blowdried every Thursday as I couldn’t manage my extensions myself 🥴 it only cost me €22 and it saves about 4 hours of torture
Doubt she is paying for it though. Well worth it I often get mine done as I'm useless 🤣

Reactions: 4
Oh Hair is awful, personally I don’t like the colour on her & straight doesn’t suit her at all

So just to compile a list of companies I will not be using again after they gifted this freeloader…

Sky tv
Roots kitchen (I think?)
The imperial spa
Handmade soap company

where else??
Celeste where she gets her Botox. I went there not realising that’s where she gets it gifted, will be looking for another place now coz no way will I be funding hers

100 euro for her poor dad to tell her through Fiona she will meet a man good with his hands :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sad
Absolutely disgusting and so disrespectful using her poor dear father as bait for some unfortunate grieving soul to pay money to a scammer. I'm actually raging she's doing that.

Reactions: 9
Fiona Faery has been booked out since last year... Julie hadn't even heard of fiona until the medium demostration that took place in May... So Fiona has now gone off and do a reading for Julie whilst she harps on she is fully booked until August 2022?!

Fiona Faery has been booked out since last year... Julie hadn't even heard of fiona until the medium demostration that took place in May... So Fiona has now gone off and do a reading for Julie whilst she harps on she is fully booked until August 2022?!
But something tells me Fiona knew our Julie 😉 and its not a crystal ball that told me that :LOL: fools and their money. Fiona will be delighted, Julie paid 100 for her readings and Fiona getting free promotion now 🤑

Reactions: 9
Celeste where she gets her Botox. I went there not realising that’s where she gets it gifted, will be looking for another place now coz no way will I be funding hers
I'm also looking for another place after seeing this waste ot space getting her free treatments.
I'm also a bit scared that if I were to go back there that I'd end up with my eyebrows halfway up my forehead. Not sure if they are being a bit slapdash after seeing the state of Julie's.

Reactions: 7
Ammm everyone who sees a blackbird most days please like this comment for my own research purposes 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.