TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They didn’t love animals when they were tormenting the peacock in fota…. But I expect you’ve forgotten that Julz 🙂

Reactions: 13
Shes coming across veryvery mentally unwell

You forgot Chrissy Sweetness. She needs her own thread.

ETA: She given the kids donuts at this hour of the evening. Shel be firing them into bed in an hour and wondering why they're not sleeping 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I love Chrissie, I think she is to be admired in one sense. Like many others she has overcome serious illness, runs a business, looks after her family and manages to cook and look after her home. She's a grafter. She is not looking for anything like the other greedy huns and uses her platform for her business. Hats off to her I say.

I think Supermom is trying to turn life around for herself and I wish her well. Fair play to her on her weightloss. In my opinion I think she deserves a chance, she's trying. I don't think you can compare either of these 2 to Me Joolie.

Thread title.
🎶🎶🎶
There is no life I know
To compare with jools' imagination
Living there tit is free
And the Robins speak to meeeeeee.
🎶🎶🎶

Reactions: 5
Ah lads.. Apparently she met a troll.. What is she on about. That must have been where the kids got their 9 millionth treat of the day, up the country to visit a troll. I feel like we are going to be watching someone have a full in nervous breakdown on Instagram in the coming weeks. She is all over the place..

Reactions: 20
This is better than Eastenders! She dragged her children up the country to confront a troll???? Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The cheek of herself asking someone what’s going on inside their brain… work out what’s going on inside your own brain girl because it genuinely looks like you don’t have one 99.9% of the time 🧐

• Haha
WHAT IS THIS RAVING LUNATIC ON ABOUT NOW 🤣🤣🤣 can’t wait for this ☕☕☕ I’m putting the kettle on make it a good one Jules will ya!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ah lads.. Apparently she met a troll.. What is she on about. That must have been where the kids got their 9 millionth treat of the day, up the country to visit a troll. I feel like we are going to be watching someone have a full in nervous breakdown on Instagram in the coming weeks. She is all over the place..
100%agree. I've said it a few times now. She is not OK.

Reactions: 3
Shes coming across veryvery mentally unwell

You forgot Chrissy Sweetness. She needs her own thread.

ETA: She given the kids donuts at this hour of the evening. Shel be firing them into bed in an hour and wondering why they're not sleeping 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I’ve never actually followed Chrissie strangely enough so I may have a look 👀

Reactions: 1
And then she said she didnt think she'd feel like this after a phonecall. Was this before or after she met the 2 elderly gents while getting coffee ?
Didn’t she say face to face and she went up the country?! Then it was a phonecall 🤔 she doesn’t even try to be consistent in her tall tales anymore
Julie if auntie Mary is after calling girl just say so (you usually do). All this roaring and bawling into the phone about old men and trolls is making you look cray cray 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she said first she drove up the country to meet them not confront them just for a chat then she said she’s none the better after that phone call which is it like seriously she actually can’t keep up with her own lies

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes all over the place, manic. Time to put away the phone and come offline for her own sanity 😐

Reactions: 6
So she said first she drove up the country to meet them not confront them just for a chat then she said she’s none the better after that phone call which is it like seriously she actually can’t keep up with her own lies
I watched back there, I think she’s trying to say she went up but they wouldn’t come out and face her 🤣🤣🤣 so then twas a phone call instead. Come out ye trolls and fight her like a man! Up the Ra Julie wha!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Was it the girl who said stuff on the bed company page i wonder? Julie put up a screen shot of her profile the other day asking if anyone knew her and then tried to get her phone number off the girl. The girl posted all the stuff she was allegedly doing and saying to her on here.

Reactions: 7
To be fair what she said is she went up the country and "intended" to speak to them face to face but like all trolls they're a coward. So it ended up as a phonecall.
How many tales are we on now????????
This is really sad... I don't even know what to say. No one is there when she's clearly heading for a breakdown.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.