TwinsAndMe #21

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are you talking to me? I’ve never ever been on this site before. I am a new member who has only ever read the threads and innocently commented as I like your username 😂🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
So flattered hunny 🥰😍 and there’s me thinking you were in lizards dealz notebook 👀😈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So flattered hunny 🥰😍 and there’s me thinking you were in lizards dealz notebook 👀😈
Jesus no. I just do a lot of research so I spent days reading all the threads so I could make very articulate posts and not at all judge the innocent influencers. I just love your energy. 😂🤫❤

Reactions: 2
It’s funny she brought this up actually, cos I was only thinking today about her Garda station stunt when she reported people were stalking her cos they were talking about her on tattle and had pics of her or something. See the racist abuse them poor young footballers are getting in England today and there’s petitions going cos NOTHING can be done about it. This gombeen then thinks we’ll all be thrown in jail for saying she has Spock eyebrows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cannot believe what I'm watching im actually a bit shook by her to go to someone's job? witch this witch that is she not the one acting like a troll going through people's profile with a fine tooth comb it's actually deranged behaviour 😒

Reactions: 21
I’m getting more convinced that she has histrionic personality disorder, she's getting more maniacal by the hour…

Reactions: 14
The dose is looking for me ,I asked the shop why they gave the likes of her a free bed and now she has set u p a Facebook page with my picture and a fake name sending all my friends friend requests !! She has too much time on her hands !! She sent me a private message on insta asking for my phone number to call me ! What a lunatic!
Did she find you? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't believe this happened. Its all to do with her hotel stay/gifted bed at the weekend and reading Tattle. She's fuming over what happened. I think she is trying to put the frighteners on people.

Reactions: 24
The last time.she had a troll she went to the guards that was a couple of days after the party with the kegs, now same thing again after the tit show staying at that hotel. But I tell ya she is deranged I can now understand by the ex went to australia to get the duck away from her.

Reactions: 30
Said blossom in the subtitles!!
If some lunatic was ringing me I’d be blocking them too Jesus Christ!
What kind of a place could you walk in but on their website they’d have their numbers I can’t get make sense of any of it but that part especially.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.