Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tipperary3

I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Cupcake queenie

What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62

Wildone

VIP Member
Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
You aren't following restrictions then.....and you have to get covid from someone somewhere so that is utter rubbish. As a health care professional working long hours on the front line your attitude makes me sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Minnie_Driver

Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
It’s not a “personal choice” there are restrictions there for a reason and it’s that stupid attitude you have of deciding you don’t want to follow them are what’s making this lockdown last longer and the virus keep spreading. I’m a frontline worker I’ve to put myself at risk every day I go into work and then to read this personal choice utter nonsense makes me wonder why I even bother

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Livingindublin

VIP Member
What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42

Tipperary3

Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Wildone

VIP Member
Your poor parents who've done nothing to deserve covid as you say with you putting them at risk, if it's even true. I wouldn't be surprised if you were a friend of Julie's trying to take the conversation away from that reel last night now that Julie and mother dearest have sobered up and realised what fools they've made of themselves😂😂😂😂
Locked up doing nothing???? You mean being in lockdown??? 2 different things. Most people in lockdown are working from home or those that have lost their jobs are probably desperately looking for another job.

Here's a hypothetical question for you....if you got COVID were asymptomatic and passed it on to your parents and one of them were to pass away how would you feel? Would you still stand by the whole it's a personal choice view point? Do you also think COVID is nothing worse than flu? Do you complain you have the flu when you have a headcold?

No one is going to have to worry about their mental health if half our population is wiped out, our health system crashes and our economy is in the toilet but sure once you can see your parents and Julie can keep making 'hilarious' tic toks' that's all that matters.

The mind boggles at the absolute stupidity of people
I wouldn't waste another second on this absolute clown who is no more working in healthcare than my cat.

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Gina32

Them bodaydo skins is onreal. Giving the twinnies Oreos for breakfast but I has no milk for the morning cos I forgots to get sum cos I was only in the shops 627282992 times this week shur god love us.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
So she’s moaning that she doesn’t have in-laws to drop the kids to. A lot of us don’t. Imagine if she had a job to go to as well. I think she’s missing the crèche more than the kids. Too much time for thinking is her biggest problem!
I'm sorry but I'm roaring laughing at Julie thinking that aunts and uncles or grandparents would take kids for multiple DAYS. Eh Julie, most people work and have other commitments. Her views are so skewed on real life. Just because you have a partner or are coparenting does not mean you have automatic babysitters. Grow up now girl and stop complaining over everything you literally get whatever you want handed to you.

• Haha

Alucia

VIP Member
@Suzyloo

Do you want to throw your old/new thread suggestion into the ring for the next thread?

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

• Heart

Buddha

Not a fan of her as we all know but I don't think her dad should be discussed at all here, I don't think it's right to comment on how he looks etc. Just doesn't feel right to me, it's not anyone place to comment on his health and please god he will be OK.

Reactions: 36

Buddha

She really sees relationships through rose coloured glasses, she thinks once a dad is around there's this whole other family on tap but for many of us that's so not the case. I'm married years and have 3 kids, both my parents died when I was young and my husbands family have no time for my kids so my kids have no grandparents really, be lucky to see then twice a year, never babysat for us or took our kids anywhere so I don't know where she gets the idea that it's all rosy in 2 parent families.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Her latest reel is a step too far/low in my opinion given the heartache people are going through at the moment. Very bad taste, not one bit funny. She has too much time on her hands.
I have to say that reel turned my stomach , my children lost their dad almost 3 years ago and believe me I will never forget what they went through and are still going through , I had to have funeral home closed and took them in privately before the removal crowd started arriving , so they could say their goodbyes in private and until the day I die myself I will never forget their faces or cries and my youngest begging for his daddy to come back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Mhers

Please
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it
Please please please look into going to a womens refuge with the kids just until you can get sorted to move back down home , this is so sad to read, my heart is literally breaking for u x

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Puffin

VIP Member
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!
You're right it is none of anyone's business who is minding her kids but here's the thing no one would be any the wiser of Julie and her kids if she didn't choose to share their lives so publicly on Insta. No one would pass comment on them having a sleepover or whatever if Julie didn't constantly play the poor me card , the poor single mother who never gets a break shite but who never seems to have her kids for a full weekend 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

If people don't want to be called out for their shitty behaviour don't be stupid enough to post said shitty behaviour for all to see.

As for her content being funny and Julie being hilarious....well each to their own but I could think of alot more apt adjectives to describe it and Julie...hilarious would not be one of them

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Cteresaryan

Something just crossed me and I dont feel right even saying it but it seems to come up here alot. We all know that the Dad ( I love him) is not well and that he attends hospital etc but when has Joolie actually said that he doesn't have alot of time left ? Some posts are suggesting that. It doesnt sit right with me to be making these assumptions if she hasn't come out and said it. Having said that I may have missed her saying it.

Can anyone clarify ??
I have watched Julie for a long time without commenting on her page or here. My dad has the same cancer as her father . He is also the same age . Has the same treatment. With that form of cancer and their age they can live for years with it . Even though its incurable. It is very treatable. What we were told is that it's a cancer they die with and not from . Prostate cancer is not as serious when you are in your 70s as when you are in your 40 s or 50 s. In America they don't even treat patients over 70 with it My father also has secondaries in his bones . The oncologists In the Cuh are fantastic . Treatments run their course with this cancer and become ineffective .There is always something newer and the doctors are very fast to change their treatment once their blood levels start to go up. I don't think they have been given a time. In my opinion Julie uses her father's illness as a sympathy card when it suits her . He seems like a lovely man and reminds me of my own father. I haven't seem my Dad since Christmas and as much as I miss him I'll be staying away because in my eyes he s a young man still and I want me and my children to have at least another 20 years with him

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a fucking disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33

Buddha

Anyone who finds this one funny has a distinct lack of intelligence 🙄 nothing funny about someone who cares about no-one, the mother reared her like that, monkey see monkey do. Her followers are the same type of people obviously, uneducated. It's sad times when this is what passes for entertainment to some, haven't got a brain in their heads god love them.

Reactions: 32