Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any company associating their products with bloggers who are so unprofessional and unhinged don’t deserve to be supported. Then again any reputable company choose carefully who represents them so don’t worry
They won’t become overnight successes.
Stay home, teach your children some manners, live off the state benefits if you want, you’ve made your life choices but don’t think you’re an “influencer” more a public ridicule.
Especially when said company are blocking people who point out that fact.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I’ll never understand anyone who can film their child mid tantrum/upset etc. Have a bit of respect for your child and put the bleeping phone down.

Reactions: 18
I have zero tolerance for privileged people who have a huge amount of help and support with their kids and still moan. We have no one. We pay babysitters if we want to go out..we pay childcare when we work. Since last March we have not spent one day/night/dinner away from the kids. Much like many other families.

Reactions: 12
I’ll never understand anyone who can film their child mid tantrum/upset etc. Have a bit of respect for your child and put the bleeping phone down.
It's cruel.

Why would you think anyone wants to see you upset your child

Reactions: 6
For me the issue with her drinking is she is minding the kids, if something happens how will she drive to CUH, if the kids are in bed at least there is less chance of something happening so drink then, in saying that the night I needed to bring one of mine she was in bed so something could happen still then
Last time she drank before Christmas she couldn’t even get up the next day to get them to crèche!! That’s why she shouldn’t drink!! She doesn’t drink she bindges. Yes have a drink at home but be responsible especially with 3 year olds.

Reactions: 11
Omg why would you post the child being so aggressive in years to come they wont thank her for making every aspect of their lives so public.
I honestly think instagramers etc should not be allowed use their children on their storys the children can't say no
I have seen a few cork instagramers in shops and the sad thing was it was their children I recognised not themselfs.
So true I seen her in the summer and it was Fionn i spotted first it shouldn't be allowed

Reactions: 6
Please

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
Please please please look into going to a womens refuge with the kids just until you can get sorted to move back down home , this is so sad to read, my heart is literally breaking for u x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
It's berh
who the f&&k shouts at their kids and makes them cry WHILE filming them? For ANY reason, never mind sharing with 60k people.
she’s trying to make out how hard a life she has, you make it hard Julie! You’ve made your kids that way!
It's verging on bullying the children

Reactions: 7

Please please please contact a women's refuge or the police.

You don't have to wait until COVID is over, please be safe

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Please reach out to a women's aid near you. Neither you nor the kids, pandemic or not deserve to be in that situation xxxxxx

Maybe send an email if you can't speak in case he hears you?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The apple juice she is drinking, is hoping to be called out on it, so she will come on then tomorrow, saying tattle making up lies again about her. And Mark my words, in say 10/15 years time, if I'm out and about and see the twins, I will of course say to whom I'm ever with, and others will do the same, they will say, can you remember years ago, the kids mother used be on social media, giving out about them etc for content. Insta will be a distant memory, but our we will still have our own memory. The poor kids will be shamed.

Reactions: 10
She might actually gain back a bit of respect if she grew a pair and apologised for the coffin reel.
I don't think she realises how little respect she has and what a laughing stock she's become, her friend SMS is actually starting to look like the voice of reason next to her, and that's bad😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.