Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For someone that seems to be in the shops almost daily she never has food or milk in the house when she needs it. Like most people I do one weekly shop. I needed stationery for work yesterday and i thought twice about going into a second shop as I want to keep my movements to as minimum as possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So she’s moaning that she doesn’t have in-laws to drop the kids to. A lot of us don’t. Imagine if she had a job to go to as well. I think she’s missing the crèche more than the kids. Too much time for thinking is her biggest problem!

Reactions: 19
Eh, Julie, my dad was in hospital with cancer, kept visting, I nursed him at home with injections, medication, making dinners, bringing him to appointments...I had a husband who worked 24/7, have NO inlaws, siblings etc, so had 4 young children hanging off me...(but mine were well behaved) and I didn't for one minute moan. I appreciated that it was an honour to mind my dad.
Cop the duck on Julie, stop self pitying.

I also pm'd the food company. Said I wished they did research on their collabs before lashing out the freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So she’s moaning that she doesn’t have in-laws to drop the kids to. A lot of us don’t. Imagine if she had a job to go to as well. I think she’s missing the crèche more than the kids. Too much time for thinking is her biggest problem!
I'm sorry but I'm roaring laughing at Julie thinking that aunts and uncles or grandparents would take kids for multiple DAYS. Eh Julie, most people work and have other commitments. Her views are so skewed on real life. Just because you have a partner or are coparenting does not mean you have automatic babysitters. Grow up now girl and stop complaining over everything you literally get whatever you want handed to you.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wtf she's unreal she thinks if having a father and inlaws around its all rosey bullshit its more hassle.
My inlaws are literally 5 mins over rd and we never see them unless want something. I find less see of them the better.. where my country folks can't understand them at all. And having a man around there worse then kids seriously. I've told my partner if we did ever separate I wouldn't look for another man. I'd be happy just me and the kids and having house clean.. lol cause men make it worse. Between boots work tools etc

Wtf she's unreal she thinks if having a father and inlaws around its all rosey bullshit its more hassle.
My inlaws are literally 5 mins over rd and we never see them unless want something. I find less see of them the better.. where my country folks can't understand them at all. And having a man around there worse then kids seriously. I've told my partner if we did ever separate I wouldn't look for another man. I'd be happy just me and the kids and having house clean.. lol cause men make it worse. Between boots work tools etc
She really was spoilt and dont know how lucky she has it. My asd son (6) has only ever had one sleep over when was a baby at inlaws..

Reactions: 14
Definitely rose tinted glasses lol. She has it better then plenty i know. I was in dunnes in carrigaline today and it was v busy 😩 but only for the fact I had a few of the €10 vouchers and needed to do my weeks shopping id have left. I flew around on my own...kept an eye out for her and an ear out for the kids screaming 🙄😆🤣. Re having help, my husband side were always fab, never an issue taking them if needed, but my own side then never really did a lot.. but then I didn't ask cos both my parents still work so I'd have hated landing kids on them after a long week, so like normal people we just got on with it..while both working 40+hrs a week. Its called Life julie 🙄

Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I'm roaring laughing at Julie thinking that aunts and uncles or grandparents would take kids for multiple DAYS. Eh Julie, most people work and have other commitments. Her views are so skewed on real life. Just because you have a partner or are coparenting does not mean you have automatic babysitters. Grow up now girl and stop complaining over everything you literally get whatever you want handed to you.
My inlaws are too busy drinking and falling out to give a tit about their grandchildren lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
How dose she think people managed kids yrs ago like ... you had the kids YOU rare them YOURSELF not pawn off on others to rear them.

I would absolutely love a nite off or even bed to myself lol but I wouldn't relax without them.. thats just me I'd be stressed over my kids stressing someone else. Or something happening.

Reactions: 8
Is her main priority in life looking for ways to get rid of her kids? Does she really think in the real world people can just drop them off to their relatives for a few days?? What planet does this gobshite live on??

How dose she think people managed kids yrs ago like ... you had the kids YOU rare them YOURSELF not pawn off on others to rear them.

I would absolutely love a nite off or even bed to myself lol but I wouldn't relax without them.. thats just me I'd be stressed over my kids stressing someone else. Or something happening.
Myself or my siblings never in our lives stayed with our grandparents when we were younger, because they had no interest in us, so my mam and dad had us 24/7, and I mean never had a break. That's why my parents are/were incredible with their grandchildren. She has it very easy.

Is her main priority in life looking for ways to get rid of her kids? Does she really think in the real world people can just drop them off to their relatives for a few days?? What planet does this gobshite live on??
She hates being with them, she wants to be out drinking, and having bags.

Reactions: 9
My baby has two grandparents- one on each side.

My mother is amazing with him and would take him any time but she works full time too. The Grandad wouldn’t take him at all, he’s 5 months old and I’ve never left him.

We’re in the middle of a global pandemic ffs!!! Stay at home is what we’re being asked to do.

We have ours 24/7 never a break. Never been away from them for a night. Get over yourself Julie.

• Heart
I'm sorry now but is she for real. I feel a rant coming on here 🤬I'm a single mom of 3 kids. Their dad or as I call him, "THE SPERMANATER" lives 15 mins down the road, hasn't seen his kids in over a month. Afraid of catching covid off them he says 🙄. They are lucky even before this if they see him once a week 🙄. If I ever picked up the phone to him or his family and asked them to take the kids for a few days they would thing "What the duck is this one on". Does she actually think she is the only one out there parenting on her own. I never had the support from my parents like the way this one does and I work full time, now working from home with 3 kids and no support bubble. Your not the only one who was hard done by. There is people out there who can't have kids & would wish to be blessed with 2 healthy kids like yours. There are parents out there, single and couples who have kids with special needs that need 24 hrs a day care & don't get a minute to themselves. Give it a rest. Take time off your social media to enjoy your wee ones. You should count yourself lucky, roof over your head, food on the table, 2 beautiful healty kids, a family on call 24/7.Seriously take some time to reflect on what you have been blessed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Myself or my siblings never in our lives stayed with our grandparents when we were younger, because they had no interest in us, so my mam and dad had us 24/7, and I mean never had a break. That's why my parents are/were incredible with their grandchildren. She has it very easy.

She hates being with them, she wants to be out drinking, and having bags.
You’d understand if she had a demanding job and worked long hours she’d need the help but she does sweet duck all!

Reactions: 19
Were married 4 years and still havent had a honeymoon because of childcare. Both sets of parents around but they have their own lives, we chose to have our kids so why should we pawn them off whenever we can 🤷‍♀️ dont get me wrong i loved the few hours they would take them but id be feeling guilty and racing back after getting my bits done (pre covid).

Reactions: 12
How would she cope, God forbid if something happened to one of the kids or her dad in the evening I doubt she'd be able to drive after a large pour of wine?

4pm drinking, lovely and in front of the kids at home. Great role model. I'd say she drinks every night.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.