Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest reel is a step too far/low in my opinion given the heartache people are going through at the moment. Very bad taste, not one bit funny. She has too much time on her hands.
I have to say that reel turned my stomach , my children lost their dad almost 3 years ago and believe me I will never forget what they went through and are still going through , I had to have funeral home closed and took them in privately before the removal crowd started arriving , so they could say their goodbyes in private and until the day I die myself I will never forget their faces or cries and my youngest begging for his daddy to come back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
my three year old weighs 3st. Which is 19kg.
And I would very much doubt her pair would weigh as much as that.
so that would be a 1kg blanket at the very most. (Going by her chart) not 3kg - 3 Times the weight!!!!!
What the f%%k goes on in her head?
And I’d bet €1 million there is no way in hell she took the blankets off the bed after they fall asleep! Laziest woman ever. She just wants peace and doesn’t care how she gets it. Put in two full weeks of a consistent bed time routine, healthy food, less sugar and less screens!!!! YOU DONKEY!

It was a 3 kg one she ordered. She also put up a chart that evening with the weights, so it says for a 3 kg blanket the child needs to be between 4-5 stone.

Reactions: 10
I try and give her the benefit of the doubt some of the time... But please please don't tell me that reel was meant to be her in a coffin???

Reactions: 5
Shannen and Julie are beyond simple, weighted blankets are for people who suffer with anxiety or additional needs to calm them...not to hold your children down in bed. Like what is wrong with these dopes, it actually turns my stomach that people listen to uneducated morons as if they are a fountain of knowledge.

Reactions: 13
Shannen and Julie are beyond simple, weighted blankets are for people who suffer with anxiety or additional needs to calm them...not to hold your children down in bed. Like what is wrong with these dopes, it actually turns my stomach that people listen to uneducated morons as if they are a fountain of knowledge.
They are also really really good for people that like to jump on every bandwagon

Reactions: 5
I try and give her the benefit of the doubt some of the time... But please please don't tell me that reel was meant to be her in a coffin???
It is yes with the strings of her hoodie as a rosary’s beads ffs!! I just took a look! And all the fools laughing at her in the comments. She’s a complete idiot! I am shocked at this.

I just reported it! And I have blocked her I don’t even want to look at her anymore she’s a complete fool.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It is yes with the strings of her hoodie as a rosary’s beads ffs!! I just took a look! And all the fools laughing at her in the comments. She’s a complete idiot! I am shocked at this.
I regret the times I tried to play devil's advocate for her on this.
I feel sick. That's one of the worst things I have seen on Instagram in a long time

I just reported it! And I have blocked her I don’t even want to look at her anymore she’s a complete fool.
What category did you use when reporting it?

Reactions: 4
I feel sick. That's one of the worst things I have seen on Instagram in a long time
Lost my mother in October not to covid thank god! I don’t find this funny at all so much for her using her dad during the week for people to feel sorry for her! She’s a horrible person and the people laughing at this are worst!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Lost my mother in October not to covid thank god! I don’t find this funny at all so much for her using her dad during the week for people to feel sorry for her! She’s a horrible person and the people laughing at this are worst!
I fell for it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 2

What category did you use when reporting it?
I didn’t like it category.

Reactions: 1
Those kids will think they actually have an Auntie Mary with the amount she talks about her periods by that nickname!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I couldn't find it either but it's on her TikTok such bad taste but sure nothing surprises me with our Julz these days 🙄
It’s off the page but on the Tiktok, as everything she’s shamed into deleting is!
I’m beyond sure she has people reading this thread - she wouldn’t have time herself, being a single working mom!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.