Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guaranteed, id bet my house on it, tomorrow or Saturday her mum will tell her leave the kids there for the night, cos she's so traumatised about having no company at all, and stressed out, so they'll give her "a break", or else she'll sleep over with them and get breakfast in bed/couch 🙄🙄🙄 she boils my piss with her carry on.

Reactions: 16
What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
I totally agree with you! As ive said before, i lost my 14 year old in a car crash, i literally saw him die, and the horror will never leave me.... but ive said a million times since, the worst part of it all, was seeing him lie in the coffin, i can NEVER describe the devastation seeing your baby, in that cold, hard wooden box.... i slept beside that box for 3 nights to be next to my baby before i finally had to let him go forever😭 now, theres something to cry about Julie....you dont know how lucky you are to have those children, to have the life you do, you have nothing to cry about. Losing a parent is hard, i lost one too, but its nothing compared to your baby. Time to be a big girl Julie, grow up, and for the love of god, stop with the tick toks, they are not funny, they are pathetic🙄
Oh girl, I'm so sorry, but I know, people saying sorry, doesn't make a difference whatsover. I can't ever imagine how that would feel. But i know from friends /family that have buried a child, the pain is unbearable. My mam always said, she could never deal with burying her own child, and I said that when I spoke at her funeral. I'll say a prayer for your angel, and ask my mam to give your child a hug tonight tonight, from you xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Oh girl, I'm so sorry, but I know, people saying sorry, doesn't make a difference whatsover. I can't ever imagine how that would feel. But i know from friends /family that have buried a child, the pain is unbearable. My mam always said, she could never deal with burying her own child, and I said that when I spoke at her funeral. I'll say a prayer for your angel, and ask my mam to give your child a hug tonight tonight, from you xxx
Thank you so much, you are very kind, and im so sorry you lost your mam, it is incredibly hard, sending you a virtual hug xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a bleeping disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..
I'm so so sorry 😞 I've a daughter with autism and we've had more bad days than good since Christmas, its so bloody hard, sending the biggest hugs ❤ I'm hoping they'll get our kids back to school soon so at least it wil be a bit of a break

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a bleeping disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..
Ah pet, reach out if you need to have a vent. It's terribly hard at the moment.xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't even begin to imagine. Sorry for what you had to go through x

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Julie can call us Karen's and trolls all she likes. What I have read for the last few pages is compassion, understanding and kindness. Real kindness, not a 'Be kind' in sight. Thank you for sharing snippets of your lives, makes me feel not too alone in all of this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Julie can call us Karen's and trolls all she likes. What I have read for the last few pages is compassion, understanding and kindness. Real kindness, not a 'Be kind' in sight. Thank you for sharing snippets of your lives, makes me feel not too alone in all of this ❤
We should set up a page here for supporting people that need to have a witch or a cry about what's going on in their own life. Sometimes reaching out helps a little x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh God I'm so sorry for your loss ❤❤❤❤ sending you love

• Heart
God forgive me but I've never seen an uglier family......🤢
Every single one of them is like something out of the hills have eyes
Like pure inbreds

Whatever else, this is a horrible thing to say about anyone. Honestly imagine if someone thought and said that about your family. Peoples looks should be off limits.

Im so sorry to hear this, I can only imagine it must be horiffic. Hope you are ok.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s only feckin crying cos her dad isn’t refurbishing her free home. For someone so brazen she should toughen up and be responsible and keep herself away from her poor father. Give the man a break from ãran rose and finally, Jesse isn’t coming back girl, move on!

Reactions: 16
She’s only feckin crying cos her dad isn’t refurbishing her free home. For someone so brazen she should toughen up and be responsible and keep herself away from her poor father. Give the man a break from ãran rose and finally, Jesse isn’t coming back girl, move on!
Who’s she supposed to move on to, sure she’s a frigid 😆😆

• Haha
Oh my heart 💔 I’m so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful boy 😔 thinking of you and your family. Big hugs too you xxxxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Oh god, I couldn't comprehend the pain you have gone through, that is heartbreaking. Sending love, R.I.P. to your baby 💔😢

Reactions: 4
I don't think anyone would begrudge her being in a bubble with her parents if she was doing everything in her power to keep herself safe. She isn't though. She is out shopping every day, she is breaking the 5km rule and generally just doing whatever the hell she wants.

Reactions: 21
Shes painting the kitchen now....did she ever do the playhouse or is it rotting out the back

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.