Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did we ever find out who’s house she was cleaning on Saturday morning with a white shirt on her? Because it wasn’t her own house.😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Not a fan of her as we all know but I don't think her dad should be discussed at all here, I don't think it's right to comment on how he looks etc. Just doesn't feel right to me, it's not anyone place to comment on his health and please god he will be OK.

Reactions: 36
So she has her name over Sat night to treat her.....but her mam is cooking the full roast dinner in Sun for her...she had a great break Julie!

Reactions: 6
So she has her name over Sat night to treat her.....but her mam is cooking the full roast dinner in Sun for her...she had a great break Julie!
I can't edit above!!
Her mam, she has her mam over Sat night and cooking for her Sun.

Reactions: 2
I can't edit above!!
Her mam, she has her mam over Sat night and cooking for her Sun.
Doubt it - more likely her Mam collected them on Saturday for a sleepover and then Jules picked them up yesterday and had dinner served up too.

Reactions: 4
Wonder did she get with a tinder lad . Since she mentioned been on tinder she has had no kids the wkd and looks dying then on a Monday and ratty with kids for notting...

Ya I don't get that. Her doing that annoys me more than she does herself 🤣

I think the mother came down to collect the twins and Julie was by herself.
Someone wrote on here the other day that sleepovers aren't allowed, so for fear of being attacked she pretended her mam was staying.
Was way too quiet when she was cleaning the hoover.
But sure her mother shouldn't be staying with her either. She is unbelievably selfish and thick

Reactions: 2
The way she forces her accent is horrible I’m form cork and yes parts of the county have thick accents but I know where she’s from and she does not sound like this

Reactions: 12
God forgive me, but no wonder the shark has given up, 2 small kids making a mess and she hasn’t cleaned the filter since she got it in November?! 😂 money to burn that one... we got a dyson for Christmas and I look after it like a 3rd child!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
God forgive me, but no wonder the shark has given up, 2 small kids making a mess and she hasn’t cleaned the filter since she got it in November?! 😂 money to burn that one... we got a dyson for Christmas and I look after it like a 3rd child!! 😂😂
I'm the same, it's my baby 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
The little rip of a thorn boxing her brother in the back as they're going through the door, a sneaky little box, and if course no correction from the supposed responsible adult.

I can't deal with that absolute waster anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Why is her famous Shark hoover up on the kitchen counter? What the hell happened the strings on her hoodie? So many questions...
On a serious note it is upsetting to see her kids playing in the background and she’s just talking into her phone. You can’t get time with your kids back once they grow up and she’s wasting it on Instagram.

The little rip of a thorn boxing her brother in the back as they're going through the door, a sneaky little box, and if course no correction from the supposed responsible adult.

I can't deal with that absolute waster anymore.
I am HOWLING 😂😂 that’s something my mother would’ve picked up on in an instant when me and my brother were younger!! Julie pay attention to your kids!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
The twins are brats & it’s her fault, she needs to stop moaning about been on her own & parent them! Bottles & dummys & let do as they please it’s so unfair on them! & we for her poor dad he looks very sick! She’s such a head wrecker 😨

Reactions: 7
Back to Jules - isn’t she having a great break? Agree with a previous poster that mama bear was only collecting the twins. Jules must think her followers are right eejits to swallow her dinner story......oh wait🙄
Yeah. I'm fairly sure we would have been shown the 'dinner' being cooked if she did and how great she was at cooking it for her 'bate' Mam if she had done it. Not a story about her shark that she only bought on Black Friday ya know.

Feeling awful for the family, such a tough time. I'm glad she is spending as much time as possible with him

• Heart
Why is her famous Shark hoover up on the kitchen counter? What the hell happened the strings on her hoodie? So many questions...
On a serious note it is upsetting to see her kids playing in the background and she’s just talking into her phone. You can’t get time with your kids back once they grow up and she’s wasting it on Instagram.

I am HOWLING 😂😂 that’s something my mother would’ve picked up on in an instant when me and my brother were younger!! Julie pay attention to your kids!!!
Well particularly when she just complained that the boy"caused" The tantrum for using a trampoline as it's intended, to bounce on...
Like she's clearly favouriting the girl.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.