Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Julie is sinking the drink every night and that's why she seems to have lost all purpose in life. It would also explain the greasy hair and dirty dressing gown.

I grew up with a functioning alcoholic for a mother so I feel for those poor children if that is the road that Julie is heading down. Disclaimer: Im not saying Julie is an alcoholic

I also know what it's like to get stuck in a rut, give up on a life essentially and use alcohol as a crutch. It doesn't help and just continues the downward spiral. Julie , you should go to therapy and it might help you see that there is no such thing as a Knight on a white horse and the only person that can save you is yourself.

Let go of your past relationship and start to appreciate all you have in life not all your missing. You have for the most part what some people would kill for

Reactions: 14
Drink sure she started at 4pm yesterday!!
That was definitely apple juice, she thought we’d all go mad and give her another excuse to get the briar to call us Karen’s but I’d say she hit it hard when they were in bed and she was downing the jellies 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That was definitely apple juice, she thought we’d all go mad and give her another excuse to get the briar to call us Karen’s but I’d say she hit it hard when they were in bed and she was downing the jellies 😜
Wine gums😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I will. Thanks so much x

Thanks so much. I’m going to contact my family this week, I’m just going to bite the bullet and things will start to look up from here. They’re a great bunch so we will be well looked after x
I'll be rooting for you, I copped my ex when I fell pregnant and got out, it's very scary but well worth it, you are stronger than you think and even tho it's none of our business please tell us when you are safe, ill keep you and ur little ones in my thoughts and will be praying u get to the safety of ur family, if you need help sorting out anything when u get home let us know, someone here will know how to help xx

Reactions: 8
In fairness, I went through a phase of drinking wine every night, it's an easy rut to fall in to.. But I had to cop myself on as I had to wake up every morning and log in to work... I have to earn that money to keep Julie in the lifestyle she's accustomed to

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen with a family member they do a daily shop in the supermarket to cover up picking up their bottle or 2 of wine rather than if they did a weekly shop they would be buying 8 plus bottles of wine which would be more obvious they had a problem. They were lying to themselves really with the regular runs to the shop

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I was just going to say that lucozadelover.
She'd look terrible queuing up with a weeks worth of booze. But if she pops a wine or something else into the trolley when "getting her mams shopping" She might think herself it's not as obvious..... However I've a friend in retail and they know exactly who comes in everyday and gets alcohol. They're not stupid

Reactions: 6
I worked in my local supermarket as a teenager, you’d know the local alcoholics popping in every day for a few bits, always a bottle of wine or vodka in the basket too.

Reactions: 7
@Suzyloo

Do you want to throw your old/new thread suggestion into the ring for the next thread?

Twins and me #13: claims the dole and gets handouts for free, her life style is funded by you and me

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
This is absolutely heartbreaking, I'm so so sorry your in this most horrific situation. I can only imagine that your doing all you can to survive. I'm not in your situation so I know it is probably easy for me to say but you don't have to stay. Get into the bathroom and ring the police on the quiet and explain the situation to them. They will send some one to take you and the kids out of the house. I know it will mean going to a shelter but your and your kids safety will be worth it. At least from there you can start to make plans but most importantly be safe. Please don't wait till Covid is in someway sorted. Stay safe💞

Reactions: 5
I worked in my local supermarket as a teenager, you’d know the local alcoholics popping in every day for a few bits, always a bottle of wine or vodka in the basket too.
This is exactly why she is going to Dunnes, Aldi, Lidl, Blackpool etc somewhere different everyday for a reason 😏

Reactions: 8
I have a bottle of wine in my shopping basket most times, I must be the talk of my local Tesco 😲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The dad wasn't in the sitting room with the rest of them at the weekend so I assume he's deteriorated a lot but if it was our parent wouldn't somebody be in the room with them as I guess he's too weak to shout if he needed anything. Pg he doesn't get covid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.