Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for Julie Haynes aka Twinsandme. Most liked thread title but apologies to Suzyloo as I didn't realise it didn't fit 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Them bodaydo skins is onreal. Giving the twinnies Oreos for breakfast but I has no milk for the morning cos I forgots to get sum cos I was only in the shops 627282992 times this week shur god love us.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She refers to the company Mr. Candy as “he” all the time 😂 “he has this and that and look what he sent me and what he has on his website” I don’t know why it cracks me up but I bet she believes there’s a wee Willy Wonka sitting in a chocolate factory at the other end of the computer 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yuck recommending large bags of crisps literally what happened to the seven pound weight loss last week oh mr candy obviously paying more money. 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That Mr Candy muck she’s advertising yuk 🤮 then in the next breath she’ll be roaring into the phone “I’ve joined back on slimmin wurld”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The way mc brows writes on her posts is the way she actually speaks. I leaves dim in bed watching paw patrol

Reactions: 7
What a heap of 💩 about a solicitor letter and the bank!! One minute the bank was in Australia and the next breath it was an Irish bank??? She made no sense 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Had to laugh at the 'you'd want your noggin about ya, they'd catch ya', or 'imagine you forgot you paid them'.... Ehm no, every penny of my hard earned wages of 40+ hours a week is accounted for, so I certainly wouldn't forget paying off something. and you have your noggin about ya alright playing the system. The banks don't send solicitors letters for small amounts, so it wasn't 50 quid she owed either.

Reactions: 16
Had to laugh at the 'you'd want your noggin about ya, they'd catch ya', or 'imagine you forgot you paid them'.... Ehm no, every penny of my hard earned wages of 40+ hours a week is accounted for, so I certainly wouldn't forget paying off something. and you have your noggin about ya alright playing the system. The banks don't send solicitors letters for small amounts, so it wasn't 50 quid she owed either.
What has she done now or lying about. ??
Blocked cant see

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She must still have an oz bank account for maintenance. There is no other reason for her to have a active account in Australia unless she has property or a business there. It is where you keep your millions jules, so the social welfare here thinks you're getting nothing from baby daddy.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a heap of 💩 about a solicitor letter and the bank!! One minute the bank was in Australia and the next breath it was an Irish bank??? She made no sense 🙄🙄
Very confusing story it didn’t add up, my initial thought was she can’t get away with scamming the Australian system and I ended up thinking she was talking about an Irish bank account...

Reactions: 4
She makes no sense! Left the twins in bed and left the twinnies watch paw patrol. Has she two sets of twins or am i reading it wrong 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.