Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
When my mam passed unexpected, I saw her laid out at home, I couldn't bear it.
When my dad was passing, again unexpected, had 5 mins notice he was going, I stayed outside the room while he went dramatically, my husband stayed while he passed, I never saw him in the coffin, never saw that coffin be put into the ground, nor my mams. I suppose I could be called a coward but I couldn't face it.
When I saw the beginning of the tictok yesterday I closed it fast.
Julie has no idea of what's ahead of her. She thinks things are bad now, she has no idea of what lonely is. But she will. No matter how many insta followers and huns she has, no matter how many drinks she'll consume with her buddies down in Carrigaline court, she'll still be lonely after a death of someone close.
And she'll never get over it, just learn to live with it.
She needs to cop on. I'm surprised how her brother or her mother aren't telling her to cop on. They must be as ignorant as each other.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27

Tarpow

Sick to death of her and her family breaking the rules.. my mam is in my bubble (hate that word)because she is very vulnerable ive to do her shopping and jobs as julie says but i do it alone and drop her stuff to the back door where i talk to her through the window. Its just the worst feeling ever walking away every week. 😔 she is acting like she is more important than everone and its the rubbing it in everyone's faces thats getting to me. Sorry about the rant...

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
Off again for another shopping adventure.
She's just short of licking a COVID patients face at this stage just to improve her chances of getting it.

How can one person be either so stupid or so willfully ignorant

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Louber

Chatty Member
So attention seeking. Look I dunno what's going on inside her head but I reckon most of it is her own doing. She probably is suffering from low mood, things that help keep my mood from dipping would be... a sense of purpose, such as my job, my kids. Also pushing yourself to have a shower and feel clean and fresh, instead of the greasy mouldy head and dressing gown. Getting the head out of the phone, it's soo bad for your mental health, very addictive behaviour. Also take some pride in keeping the house tidy. I always feel worse when the house gets out of control.

I doubt she needs counselling sessions, I would imagine she could improve things massively by taking a step away from insta, she's whooring herself for freebies and craves the attention she gets. We all enjoy a bit of netflix but she literally does nothing else but binge watch. She cannot bear to actually spend time at home with her twins unless they're stuck on the ipad. Her laziness is unreal, from lazy dinners to filthy house and dressing gown to taking the easy way out and never disciplining her kids. She's part time mom and full time scrounger. She has the easiest life going but she's still miserable.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Andipop20

I was just reading that creche is open for esseen6 workers kids and vulnerable kids.
Usually the vulnerable kids are the ones at risk of neglect.
IMO those twins definitely fall into that category, she is incapable to rear them, she feeds them shit, about the only thing she can do is dress them and drop them off elsewhere.

At least if they're in creche they're not under her influence.
I'm at the stage now that if they were my brothers kids I'd be ringing Tusla and a solicitor, especially after everything shown over the last couple of months.
She sickens my arse 100% of the time, but seriously, they are not vulnerable.... they are looked after, even if it’s not how we would look after our kids, even if it’s not eyebrows who looks after them the majority of the time, they are looked after and loved. Sometimes I honestly think we go to far on ranting about things, yes the kids are brats, yes they eat a load of shite, yes their mother is a clown who has no regard for covid restrictions, but do those kids fall into the category of vulnerable? I wouldn’t have thought so.

• Heart

Suzyloo

So Julio is missing long walks and freedom?
Is she also missing her short term memory? She's on long walks and freedom trips to the other side of the city most days

• Haha

PandoraRose

VIP Member
She's getting more and more desperate for engagement on her page but she's making a mess of it every time, went on the radio today but could only share one person's stories talking about it😂, thought she was being smart about how tough her life is as a single mom by putting up an extremely tasteless tiktok of herself dead on the day after Ireland announced 3000 deaths and the UK announced 100000 deaths from covid🥺🥺. She misunderstood the weight ranges for the twins weighted blankets so much that it's actually detrimental to the poor children's health😡

She's an idiot, her page is going downhill so rapidly, she's getting panicky and frustrated trying to pull it back, but it's gone

Puffin

VIP Member
I wouldn't waste another second on this absolute clown who is no more working in healthcare than my cat.
You're right what's the saying 'arguing with fools is like playing chess with pigeons....they knock over the pieces, shit all over the board, then act like they have won'

I work in medical devices can I claim to work in healthcare too??😂😂😂

• Haha

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
Please come on this thread once its safe to do so and keep in touch. Rooting for you and your babies. Get in touch with your family and recover from the birth in their care. I think they would be very upset if they thought you were going through this. It takes courage to come on here and tell your story and I'm smiling because you did that much, you are a brave and courageous lady, you took the first step, I love you for it 💕, now keep going, you got this. Let this be a step nearer to freedom. Keep safe and please touch base when you can xx

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
I messaged the food company Roots yesterday, said I was disappointed in the influencer they had picked saying she flaunted restrictions etc.
I've been blocked.
Disgusting way to run a business.

• Wow

Taylor17

VIP Member
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!
She made it everyone's business. She has absolutely no right be play the victim with all the help she has. She never shuts up about all her hardships. That's her thing, the hook she's using to make money. It's not true. She has it very easy. Her not being able to cope with anything is julie specific. I know very few mothers with the support julie has and they know how lucky they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Going to Dunnes AGAIN and then going to spend the day with her sick father.. Is she trying to kill him ?

Won't be long before he's carted off in an ambulance to a covid ward and no doubt a man with his health problems and his age will stand no chance. She's condemning him to a very lonely death alone in a hospital. She is without a doubt the most selfish, self entitled, dirty bitch..

• Wow

MrsGahan

VIP Member
Skitting she said while the lasagna is cooking away in the slow cooker for 6 hours she can spend time painting and playing with the kids!!! Not the Jules we know 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Mary Mary

VIP Member
I think she is after getting confused as to what weighted blankets are use for.. 🙈 I think she thinks they are to restrain children in their beds and not realise they are for anxiety, sensory issues etc 🤦🏻‍♀️ What an eejit..

• Wow

Bulmers

VIP Member
Don't be so silly she isn't ignoring it, just going out and being careful. She hasn't caught Covid unlike the thousands locked in nursing homes?

Your poor Mum, I can't imagine she is fine at all.
You're on the wrong page julie!! What a load of shit your talking, she's not being careful, she's not acting anyway carefully, making unnecessary journeys on a daily basis. My parents are in their 80s, go for a walk when weather is fine apart from thet stay at home, my sister drops Sunday papers to them and I phone daily and do their online shopping. They're fine, they actually want to live so will do everything in their power to make this happen. Your idiotic comments make my blood boil, no doubt you're breaking all lockdown rules also...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Courjj04

I'm a close contact, I was told on Tuesday. I work for a doctor and they are covid positive but with no symptoms. I'm staying in my house, not for my own sake but for the sake of others who I may unwittingly cause to get sick if I do end up with covid. I actually couldn't cope with the guilt if I went out and about as normal knowing there is a chance I could end up with covid and passed it on. But not everyone is like me. There could be someone in Dunnes today right next to Julie with covid and not knowing it or they think era I feel grand. How easy it would be to pass on. I genuinely don't think I have it, even though I'm a close contact we are always 2 metre apart and never in one area for more than a few minutes but il still choose to protect others. 2 weeks of being stuck in is better than maybe passing it on and someone else losing a future.

• Heart

Irishjools

I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it
You poor thing.

You've already gotten some great resources on this and I hope you can use them.

You HAVE to get out because he will get worse and the odd slap or punch will turn into more. And could begin to be directed towards your children. Your family would be horrified if they thought you were worried about them worrying. They would want you safe and out of there. Get out, get help. Go home to them. It will be the hardest thing you will ever do. You can do it.

• Heart
Does it really annoy anyone else when people dp lip syncing videos, but don't know what they're supposed to be saying so it doesn't work?

• Haha