Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NoseyNiamh

VIP Member
I doubt the father has much time left (which is very sad) maybe he wants to spend as much time possible with the kids and that is why they are having sleepovers. Maybe the father made the decision himself and wants to have his family around him.

I detest Julie and the decisions she has made. But I am avoiding judging the situation with her dad.

People banging on about not seeing their folks since last year etc... That's fine but maybe your folks have a bit more time left than this poor man. Covid is a horrible horrible thing. But cancer hasn't disappeared because of it. I do not envy what her or are family are going through at the minute, it must be horrendous

• Heart
Reactions: 32

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Julie if you are reading stop putting your 3 year old daughter on instagram referencing 'Karens' not only is it immature but its also inappropriate. You were called out on an offensive and hurtful reel this evening so, being the adult that you are own it and take responsibility for it. Just a gentle reminder that your 'funeral' reel this evening is in fact some peoples reality at the moment, have a bit of empathy and cop on and RESPECT !!

I am not being a Karen, I love the craic as much as anyone but in an attempt to be funny this evening it went horribly wrong. Cherish your 2 children and your family, they are the most precious people you will ever have.

• Heart

Airy-fairy

VIP Member
Eh, Julie, my dad was in hospital with cancer, kept visting, I nursed him at home with injections, medication, making dinners, bringing him to appointments...I had a husband who worked 24/7, have NO inlaws, siblings etc, so had 4 young children hanging off me...(but mine were well behaved) and I didn't for one minute moan. I appreciated that it was an honour to mind my dad.
Cop the fuck on Julie, stop self pitying.

I also pm'd the food company. Said I wished they did research on their collabs before lashing out the freebies.

• Heart

Repealtheinfluencer

Weighted blankets are not recommended for small children unless it is recommended by an occupational therapist. I know this from experience. Those kids are 3, if they cannot move the blankets off them in their sleep which I may add is a 3kg blanket, 😳there is a risk of them suffocating, heart rate may go up etc. The list goes on. Julie when you read this I suggest you check out an article about weighted blankets on parents.com

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Dbloggs

Pity party for one!!! For gods sake shes not on her own all day and night, shes at her parents house most days, and her mother was sleeping over at the weekend!!! She forgets we see it all, and know the lies she tells! She knows everyone was raging at the horrible tick tok she put up yesterday, and instead of coming in and apologising, as she should, shes crying crocodile tears for sympathy... shes some piece of work😤
She said she was feeling like this for the past few weeks but was holding it in. How does someone that's supposedly down in the dumps create a tik toc of herself in a coffin 🥴 jesus christ you couldn't make that shit up. And her and the mam making one the other evening. My mind is boggled just listening to her. She's only putting on the tears now as she got such backlash from that video yesterday evening. She's a dose. Doesn't care about anything only how many followers she can get.

Reactions: 30

Lollyloulou

Chatty Member
I actually hate kids names plastered over their clothes etc. I remember years ago hearing, I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me, about kids names on the back of jerseys, or bags etc, that you shouldn't do it, the stranger danger aspect of it.. your childs name emblazoned on their top, 'oh hi Mary/Sean, I know your mum, she said you can come with me'.. kind of thing, it just weirds me out. 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Wow
And tomorrow's stories will be...

"Just here at Dunnes again, can you belieeeeve I forgot to get my own shopping when I was here yesterday.. I'm such a Donkey".... I could write the script at thsi stage !!!

• Haha

MrsGahan

VIP Member
What if the brother is minding them its nobody's business anyway least her content is funny I think shes hilarious!
We’re in level 5 lockdown and sleepovers are not allowed even in bubbles. The longer people keep breaking the rules the longer we’re going to be in this shitty situation!! It’s grand for Jules seeing her parents whenever she wants - I (like most people) haven’t seen mine since Xmas 🥲

• Heart

Dbloggs

I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤
How do you maintain it will only effect her family? If she brings it into their home, and the mother gets it, she will bring it into the creche where she works. She will in turn infect someone that she works with and so on and do forth. If her father gets it and he is still getting cancer treatment, he could pass it to another cancer patient who in turn will bring it into their home. I cannot believe we are almost 10 months into this thing and you still don't understand that it doesn't just effect one family, that's why we are in this mess still. Because people seem to think they can contain it. Three of my family members got it. All from different households. Only one of them showed symptoms. Julie could be walking around with it, going to 20 different shops a week and not knowing she could potentially be spreading it. Again, this is how it's spreading. And unless your mam is living with your nan and grandad, then you are also breaking the rules. You are allowed one bubble, not two. I have plenty of single parent friends. They choose to keep their families safe by not forming a bubble as they are front line workers. Im not sure what Julie would do if she actually had to do a days work. Actually, if she had a job she wouldn't have time to be thinking about ways to get free counselling sessions. Sorry for the rant but it absolutely maddens me what she is doing when the rest of us are trying our best to get out of this shit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Julie can call us Karen's and trolls all she likes. What I have read for the last few pages is compassion, understanding and kindness. Real kindness, not a 'Be kind' in sight. Thank you for sharing snippets of your lives, makes me feel not too alone in all of this ❤

• Heart

Ollie2020

She refers to the company Mr. Candy as “he” all the time 😂 “he has this and that and look what he sent me and what he has on his website” I don’t know why it cracks me up but I bet she believes there’s a wee Willy Wonka sitting in a chocolate factory at the other end of the computer 😂😂

• Haha

Teenytot

VIP Member
I might get slated for this.. I am a single mom.. listen it’s hard it’s just me and my son.. but I do visit my nana and grandad + mom everyday. We are the bubble. Do we see anyone else . NO. Lads we are in a global pandemic. It’s hard but Julie heading to the shop everyday etc etc. will only effect her and her family ! (In the long run) I’m not sticking up for anyone here. But in a world that is so fucked up right now can we just be kind.. I would hate to come online and see someone called my child a “brat” when they see about 30 seconds a day.. please I followed this tread for awhile and it’s just getting meaner and meaner ❤
Your right it’s hard especially for those of us who have being doing this since March, I’m a single mam, 2 high risk kids but their health comes before anything else, and as a single mam my fear is what if I got it? What would happen to my children? 😳

If Julie cannot cope which it looks like she can’t, she should stay off her phone and stop shoving it down peoples throats.

Imagine the scared person who only goes out to do a grocery shop once a week and bumping into Julie in dunnes and catching covid from her, She’s everywhere & anywhere. So she’s a risk to anyone who unintentionally comes into contact with her.

Yes I would hate if someone commented on my child but I would never pimp them out to thousands of strangers online for a few freebies

• Heart

Gizthegoss

Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
“Yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents”
Well then you’re not following restrictions! And people who are following “like being locked up and doing nothing?” Cop on.

Livingindublin

VIP Member
I live alone, and choose to see nobody. I'm not risking it, it my personal choice, and the most humane choice. As I type my aunt is on her stomach, on a ventilater with covid. She is a health care worker, and now the whole house have it. And I can have a bubble, but with my sane and unselfish mind, I choose not to have one.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28

Puffin

VIP Member
Honestly I think some people like being locked up doing nothing yes we all follow restrictions but no one is gonna stop me seeing my parents people who've done nothing have got covid it's a personal choice how u want to approach things and I think single parents and people need a bubble 100% if it's good for your mental health u do it!
Locked up doing nothing???? You mean being in lockdown??? 2 different things. Most people in lockdown are working from home or those that have lost their jobs are probably desperately looking for another job.

Here's a hypothetical question for you....if you got COVID were asymptomatic and passed it on to your parents and one of them were to pass away how would you feel? Would you still stand by the whole it's a personal choice view point? Do you also think COVID is nothing worse than flu? Do you complain you have the flu when you have a headcold?

No one is going to have to worry about their mental health if half our population is wiped out, our health system crashes and our economy is in the toilet but sure once you can see your parents and Julie can keep making 'hilarious' tic toks' that's all that matters.

The mind boggles at the absolute stupidity of people

• Heart

PandoraSkye

VIP Member
Sorry there's no excuse... julie swanning around cork will not just effect her family Covid spreads like wildfire and honestly I'm surprised she hasn't had it yet. If you're looking to use the "Be Kind" speal... tattle is not the place 🥴

• Heart

Courjj04

So she's necking alcohol and having a young child put cupcakes in an oven... Well call me fkn Karen but Julie u truly are fkn thick stupid!!!!!!

TikToc

VIP Member
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank fuck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her shit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this shit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still fucking complaining about it
If you're in a violent relationship you're not covered by the 5k. Get yourself to a garda station or a boots chemist and they will get you to safety

• Heart

martha82

Chatty Member
F£&k off Julie with your “gifts and poems and wine” bull shit.
You are a joke. You wouldn’t know how to tell the truth.
I think publicity shaming the father / fathers side of the family is hateful. Sort it out in private. Once something is on the internet you can’t take it back.
If a magic wand was waved & he got a husband tomorrow and another set of grandparents she would still not be happy.
Spoilt brat.
How can a grown woman not buy her groceries once a week and manage them properly? Milk and bread have at least a weeks date on them FFS.
she is like a child.
Plus, each to their own - but I wouldn’t want my children staying at anyone else’s house. Maybe a once off for a night away for a very special occasion. But one night. And I’m talking once or twice a year. If you would ever cop the f$$k on Julie & manage your f*^king kids you could have every single night from 7pm to talk to your social media audience or watch your stupid Netflix. However, if you are reading this Jules I’d suggest no social media and no Netflix & instead learn about about you raise 3 year olds or read a book!!
You don’t even have to home school FFS!!!! and you don’t have to work either!!!
TRAMP of the highest order & I agree that the coffin tik tok is unforgivable!

• Heart
Reactions: 27