Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh here we go again sitting on the pity pot, she is a single mother, she has nobody but her family, it's so tough being on your own,oh please change the record Julie, if she had any regard for her sick dad she wouldn't be around him all the time when she has been here there and everywhere. As far as I know she follows that page that is talking about her today so convenient that she is quiet all weekend and is on now with another sob story looking for sympathy. Lots and I mean lots more people have it far worse than Julie, she has no idea just thinks of herself. Sorry for the rant but had to say it.
How many time does she have to say "its hard" duck off Julie, your dad is still here, you dont know the meaning of hard, YET!!! Shes throwing the worlds largest pity party to try and deflect from her crappy behaviour😤

Reactions: 15
How many time does she have to say "its hard" duck off Julie, your dad is still here, you dont know the meaning of hard, YET!!! Shes throwing the worlds largest pity party to try and deflect from her crappy behaviour😤
Agreed, her dad is still here. I never got to say goodbye to my mam, it was just bang, and gone. She is a pity.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
@Tipperary3 I wish there was something I could do to help. Your story is heartbreaking, please try and get out of your situation as soon as you can, the sooner the better. Sending love to you and your babies xx

At times like this I wish we could send pm !!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ll give you an example of a ‘hard’ situation Julie you spoiled yoke.

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
If you're in a violent relationship you're not covered by the 5k. Get yourself to a garda station or a boots chemist and they will get you to safety

• Heart
Reactions: 28

We’re living up North for work, both our families are from the republic. We’ve 0 friends or family here. We both worked in the same company, both got laid off last summer due to Covid. Our eldest is coming up on 2, and I had a baby just before Christmas. Here comes the hard bit, and thank duck this site is anonymous but I need to vent after listening to her tit the last few days about how hard she has it.

Himself has never treated me the greatest, but I had the blinders on I suppose until after the first child was born. But since Covid hit and the stress of both losing our jobs, his mental health is completely in tatters and I’m bearing the brunt of it with daily physical and emotional abuse. From the minute we get up in the morning it doesn’t stop, the worst insults imaginable and maybe a punch or a kick or a slap on the worst days. Maybe a black eye or bruised ribs, for as simple as the dinner being 5 minutes late. And I’m stuck here locked up with him for the foreseeable until this tit storm Covid blows over. In a shithole rental house, falling down around us, 2 small kids, no garden to even sit outside and breathe for a few minutes. He controls all the finances, I have no access to bank account, I haven’t a bob quite literally. Much less a nice handy little packet every week or month to do as I please like our Julie! Currently suffering badly with low iron since giving birth; he won’t give me the money to go to the doc to get sorted. I am absolutely tormented from being locked up with the prick. After having the baby a few weeks ago, I was supposed to stay in hospital for a couple of nights as I had a rough birth, he rang and gave me the most unimaginable abuse, I had to check myself out the same day I gave birth due to his threats on the phone, as he couldn’t handle looking after the 1 year old. I would have probably had a nervous breakdown with the worry of if he lost his temper with the child anyway, had I stayed in. I’m sleeping about an hour a night I’d say, between the 2 kids waking and myself just tossing and turning trying to figure out how to get us out of this situation during a global pandemic. If the baby wakes him in the night he’ll scream and roar at me. My family know nothing of all of this for the time being as I know they would be terribly worried, my parents are elderly and 2 of my family members are currently unwell 1 with cancer and another dementia.

I have hope for the future as I know I will be able to make a lovely little life where me and my beautiful kids won’t have to worry about things like we do know. When things get really bad I daydream of what life will be like once I get us out of here, it keeps me going. I daydream about being near my family, and having a nice little home for us where we are safe, my family can take my kids from time to time to give me a break. I’ll have an income and be able to buy stuff for myself from time to time. Your life that you complain about is my dream Julie, and you’re still bleeping complaining about it
Girl you need to get out of that, I know easier said than done, but please try. Thinking of you.

Reactions: 12

There is an app called Brightsky that was set up specifically for DV victims. It was set up between the Gardai and Womens Aid...if possible please please please download it or at least research it.

Jens Journey has it on her Insta page if you don't want to Google it for fear of getting caught.

My heart breaks for you and I hope you can get the help you need soon 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If you're in a violent relationship you're not covered by the 5k. Get yourself to a garda station or a boots chemist and they will get you to safety
She is on the North, so could be different, I'm not sure, but duck restrictions, if you live like that. Get out.

Reactions: 13
Just seen on Facebook there is a major ESB power cut in Carrigline with over 2,000 customers affected. If Julie is affected cue the major dramatic stories 2morow.....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed, her dad is still here. I never got to say goodbye to my mam, it was just bang, and gone. She is a pity.
Same here, my mam was killed in a car crash, no time to say goodbye.... this one has no idea about real problems, and the meaning of the word hard!! She just always thinks shes in the worst situation, but from what we see, shes not too bad off at all.... im sorry for the loss of your mam, its incredibly hard, one of lifes true sorrows😭

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Everyone on here the way Lovely Fionn just screamed at her was how we are all feeling about the village idiot!! 😊

Reactions: 11
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Please just get out of there, call 999 when he is not around tell them to turn off the sirens as they grt close to the house & you will be protected xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Please reach out

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Please download that new app the gards have made. Jens journey shared it. I’m in Dundalk pm me if you ever need anything!!!

• Heart

I hope you get some help soon. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Thanks everyone, I’m sure we’ll be out of here soon I am determined. I’m just waiting a little bit as I am a bit run down so soon after the baby and I just can’t face the upheaval, it’s almost a case of better the devil you know if that makes sense. But I have my mind made up to tell my family who I know will be very helpful and we’ll be out of here come spring please god. Thanks again xxx
If you want to move it to the support thread here it is

• Heart
Please call your family, they will be exempt from the 5k to come collect you. You cannot heal in that environment with the stress. You do not deserve this ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Healthcare provision is free for everyone in the north (regardless of where you are from). Please go to your nearest gp or hospital. They will be able to get you back on your feet health wise and give you advice and put you in touch with those who can help in whatever form you need it. As you have just had a baby you should also have a health visitor coming to your home to check on you and baby and if they are going their job properly they should be checking on your home situation also

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.