Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie was very quick screaming and posting on her insta that she was "called out" on teaspill about a manicure. Somehow I don't think she wil be announcing it that she's been called out on her bullshit now.

Reactions: 14
Very quiet today, obviously knows what's been said about her all over insta. No smart mouth now 🤔

Reactions: 9
Julie was very quick screaming and posting on her insta that she was "called out" on teaspill about a manicure. Somehow I don't think she wil be announcing it that she's been called out on her bullshit now.
No, she's too much of a coward to address her mistakes, she'll try to brazen it out and probably start about 'karens' to make herself look smart😃😃😃

Reactions: 8
Oh here we go again sitting on the pity pot, she is a single mother, she has nobody but her family, it's so tough being on your own,oh please change the record Julie, if she had any regard for her sick dad she wouldn't be around him all the time when she has been here there and everywhere. As far as I know she follows that page that is talking about her today so convenient that she is quiet all weekend and is on now with another sob story looking for sympathy. Lots and I mean lots more people have it far worse than Julie, she has no idea just thinks of herself. Sorry for the rant but had to say it.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Oh here we go again sitting on the pity pot, she is a single mother, she has nobody but her family, it's so tough being on your own,oh please change the record Julie, if she had any regard for her sick dad she wouldn't be around him all the time when she has been here there and everywhere. As far as I know she follows that page that is talking about her today so convenient that she is quiet all weekend and is on now with another sob story looking for sympathy. Lots and I mean lots more people have it far worse than Julie, she has no idea just thinks of herself. Sorry for the rant but had to say it.
I have never seen an blogger to use the sympathy card as much as she does....like she obviously got so much backlash from the tic tok.....own ur mistakes and apologies

Reactions: 16
Thousands upon thousands of lovely messages and a load of cards and wine left in her recycle bin... Ahhh duck right off... She would have posted pics of that!!! The hand going to her face again like a bloody 4 Yr old

Reactions: 19
Her dad painted the kitchen well fair play to him!! She’s a completely drama quern and so false why doesn’t she do a full shop once a week instead of running 4/5 times a week!! Can’t stand this fraud.

Reactions: 11
She said he friends dropped them down earlier and then changed quickly to the recycling bin cos she was meant to be at the mam and dads but we all know she was at home by herself. So while she winges about it having anyone to take her kids , they were at her parents all weekend while she was on the piss with her mates again

Reactions: 13
She said he friends dropped them down earlier and then changed quickly to the recycling bin cos she was meant to be at the mam and dads but we all know she was at home by herself. So while she winges about it having anyone to take her kids , they were at her parents all weekend while she was on the piss with her mates again
I thought she looked like she had a hangover alright she looks shocking and needs a good wash..

Reactions: 10
Any of her neighbours or locals on here.
Take pics or see all the comings and goings from her house

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She really sees relationships through rose coloured glasses, she thinks once a dad is around there's this whole other family on tap but for many of us that's so not the case. I'm married years and have 3 kids, both my parents died when I was young and my husbands family have no time for my kids so my kids have no grandparents really, be lucky to see then twice a year, never babysat for us or took our kids anywhere so I don't know where she gets the idea that it's all rosy in 2 parent families.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.