Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if they've made the decision to see eachother as a bubble then so be it but it's soooo selfish to be going from shop to shop with the kids and still seeing the dad. I couldn't live with myself if I was her. I'd only order shops online and avoid parks and shops at all cost if I wanted to see my very very ill dad. There's no excuses. She can easily isolate herself and her kids and keep their bubble safe to see the dad. She's too selfish

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a bleeping disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..
I must agree with you, and I feel ya, I feel the same.x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Alone all day and night !! Someone send her a dictionary so she can look up why alone means !! She’s swanning out and about getting tit done no doubt with non family members ( roll on the thanks for the lovely messages ) this tit occurs once a week!

Reactions: 21
You can tell she loves her father there’s no denying that but in all fairness she should be staying at home FaceTime them ring them wave at them from the window but stay the duck away from them. Stop been selfish the majority of us are in the same situation mine live 5minutes from me and I’d only love to call into them but why would I risk it I’d never forgive myself if something happened them😭 some peoples priorities are up their bleeping hole

Reactions: 14
Pity party for one!!! For gods sake shes not on her own all day and night, shes at her parents house most days, and her mother was sleeping over at the weekend!!! She forgets we see it all, and know the lies she tells! She knows everyone was raging at the horrible tick tok she put up yesterday, and instead of coming in and apologising, as she should, shes crying crocodile tears for sympathy... shes some piece of work😤

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I must agree with you, and I feel ya, I feel the same.x
Jesus ladies my heart is breaking for you both.. please unfollow this idiot and block her she should come with a health warning she’s so dangerous and the upset she is causing is to much. Sending you both 🫂 hugs 🫂 & ❤❤

Pity party for one!!! For gods sake shes not on her own all day and night, shes at her parents house most days, and her mother was sleeping over at the weekend!!! She forgets we see it all, and know the lies she tells! She knows everyone was raging at the horrible tick tok she put up yesterday, and instead of coming in and apologising, as she should, shes crying crocodile tears for sympathy... shes some piece of work😤
I have no sympathy for this one!! I new she would pull a stunt like this.. don’t fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a bleeping disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..
I hope you're ok. Vent away on this if you need to.....
Have you a friend or someone to have a facetime/chat with?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She said she was feeling like this for the past few weeks but was holding it in. How does someone that's supposedly down in the dumps create a tik toc of herself in a coffin 🥴 jesus christ you couldn't make that tit up. And her and the mam making one the other evening. My mind is boggled just listening to her. She's only putting on the tears now as she got such backlash from that video yesterday evening. She's a dose. Doesn't care about anything only how many followers she can get.

Reactions: 30
No sympathy for her and her crocodile tears, how would anyone feel sorry for a lying, selfish, arrogant sarcastic, smug snake! We all have our own problems and that’s life time to grow up Julie you are an adult, you were the one mocking a coffin last night whilst a young woman your age was buried in my town leaving small kids behind her.. now that would be something to cry about.. it’s sad to lose a parent at any age but there are worst cases out there than you Julie believe that or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
No sympathy for her and her crocodile tears, how would anyone feel sorry for a lying, selfish, arrogant sarcastic, smug snake! We all have our own problems and that’s life time to grow up Julie you are an adult, you were the one mocking a coffin last night whilst a young woman your age was buried in my town leaving small kids behind her.. now that would be something to cry about.. it’s sad to lose a parent at any age but there are worst cases out there than you Julie believe that or not!
She’s a disgrace her carry on has been a disgrace no respect for the frontline workers who looks after her dad at every appointment he goes to, it’s a slap in the face to everyone of them. Her smug face with her false tears don’t fall for them. Her problem is looking after her kids no crèche that’s the real problem Julie, no nail appointment no hair appointment or eye lashes to get done no night out in town or at Carrigaline court breaking covid rules. People have short memories I don’t..

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
What killed me yesterday, about the coffin reel, was I buried my mam recently, just pre covid, and I can't sleep at night, thinking of her in the coffin, I dressed her and did her hair etc, but since, I can't stop thinking about it, and she triggered it massively yesterday, so I was getting flashbacks all night. Never in my life, have I ever witnessed anyone trying to naje a skit, out of someone dead In a coffin.
Like myself I went through exactly the same. Brought it all back ❤

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Another pity party for herself. How is she on her own every night? Are the kids not there? I thought the brother moved in at some stage there too. She is an embarrassment coming on crying for herself when there are people out there in dire straits.

Another pity party for herself. How is she on her own every night? Are the kids not there? I thought the brother moved in at some stage there too. She is an embarrassment coming on crying for herself when there are people out there in dire straits.
She’s not worried when they stay at her parents on a Saturday night the past few weekends!! Pinch of salt with this one.

Like myself I went through exactly the same. Brought it all back ❤
I know girl, its very hard, and your mam was only in October I think. Much love sent to you, on this grieving journey ❤

And is she taking the piss, she is out and about everyday, calling to her parents, dunnes, homestore and more, driving 10k to go for a walk etc. She one stupid and ignorant witch. She has every weekend off. I wish her followers knew about tattle.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
They'll all have a sleepover in the parents house at the weekend, maybe a takeaway and a few drinks............it'll all be grand again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She needs to go & shite "oh the days are long when ye are home by yerself" she's no more home by herself than the man in the moon

Reactions: 8
For some reason I feel sorry for her as stupid as I may look for it, but I think if she wants to spend time with her father she needs to up her game, get her shopping delivered and just stay at home she has plenty at home to entertain the kids and even if she did want to go shopping once a week do a trolley dash like.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.