Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something just crossed me and I dont feel right even saying it but it seems to come up here alot. We all know that the Dad ( I love him) is not well and that he attends hospital etc but when has Joolie actually said that he doesn't have alot of time left ? Some posts are suggesting that. It doesnt sit right with me to be making these assumptions if she hasn't come out and said it. Having said that I may have missed her saying it.

Can anyone clarify ??

Reactions: 7
Something just crossed me and I dont feel right even saying it but it seems to come up here alot. We all know that the Dad ( I love him) is not well and that he attends hospital etc but when has Joolie actually said that he doesn't have alot of time left ? Some posts are suggesting that. It doesnt sit right with me to be making these assumptions if she hasn't come out and said it. Having said that I may have missed her saying it.

Can anyone clarify ??
I am one the ones that said it... But the comments have been more that it looks like he hasn't much time left, no one has said it for definite. I am currently going through the same thing and you can just tell.
Also she is spending way more time with him and she has said they are taking it each day as it comes etc I suppose you just have to read between the lines

I am one the ones that said it... But the comments have been more that it looks like he hasn't much time left, no one has said it for definite. I am currently going through the same thing and you can just tell.
Also she is spending way more time with him and she has said they are taking it each day as it comes etc I suppose you just have to read between the lines
Ah ok, so its speculation.
Just been through it ourselves so I hear you. Take care

Can anyone clarify ??
I had thought that from her stories then I seen it discussed here so we all drawing same conclusion over the way the poor man looks, Julie spending alot of time with him & her upset then last night. I dont think its every something she would say on her stories as I think she would find it just too painful when she cant even say the name of the illness he had.

Reactions: 2
I'd say she sent that message to herself. She always says "Julie girl"

Similar to baby grows being sent to another instagrammer, gives a bit of attention

Reactions: 18
With her headache wouldn’t it have been more responsible for her to go and get a Covid test, most of the people getting the new strain don’t have the temp and their first/ only symptom is headache

Reactions: 9

Can anyone clarify ??
I have watched Julie for a long time without commenting on her page or here. My dad has the same cancer as her father . He is also the same age . Has the same treatment. With that form of cancer and their age they can live for years with it . Even though its incurable. It is very treatable. What we were told is that it's a cancer they die with and not from . Prostate cancer is not as serious when you are in your 70s as when you are in your 40 s or 50 s. In America they don't even treat patients over 70 with it My father also has secondaries in his bones . The oncologists In the Cuh are fantastic . Treatments run their course with this cancer and become ineffective .There is always something newer and the doctors are very fast to change their treatment once their blood levels start to go up. I don't think they have been given a time. In my opinion Julie uses her father's illness as a sympathy card when it suits her . He seems like a lovely man and reminds me of my own father. I haven't seem my Dad since Christmas and as much as I miss him I'll be staying away because in my eyes he s a young man still and I want me and my children to have at least another 20 years with him

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ahhhhhh hahahaha it was called! Straight to the rents getting a takeaway And 100000000s of messages 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m telling ya let’s start a poll on what she does and says every day as she is so predictable

• Heart
Reactions: 16
When julie gets a backlash over the horrible things shes does like her most recent tik tok she posts the pic s of her dad and sad songs . Horrible to use her poor father to gain sympathy

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s so clever is Julie. You can’t catch covid from a Chinese takeaway. She’s staying away from Slice pans so she will be safe, she must have learnt form sabby and Sandy, I’m sure NPHET say Chinese takeaway and daily trips to shops are safe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My grandad is 81 just finished a trial chemo tablet and the size has decreased dramatically
I have watched Julie for a long time without commenting on her page or here. My dad has the same cancer as her father . He is also the same age . Has the same treatment. With that form of cancer and their age they can live for years with it . Even though its incurable. It is very treatable. What we were told is that it's a cancer they die with and not from . Prostate cancer is not as serious when you are in your 70s as when you are in your 40 s or 50 s. In America they don't even treat patients over 70 with it My father also has secondaries in his bones . The oncologists In the Cuh are fantastic . Treatments run their course with this cancer and become ineffective .There is always something newer and the doctors are very fast to change their treatment once their blood levels start to go up. I don't think they have been given a time. In my opinion Julie uses her father's illness as a sympathy card when it suits her . He seems like a lovely man and reminds me of my own father. I haven't seem my Dad since Christmas and as much as I miss him I'll be staying away because in my eyes he s a young man still and I want me and my children to have at least another 20 years with him

Reactions: 7
Ahhhhhh hahahaha it was called! Straight to the rents getting a takeaway And 100000000s of messages 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m telling ya let’s start a poll on what she does and says every day as she is so predictable
That was me.....shes so predictable 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually hate kids names plastered over their clothes etc. I remember years ago hearing, I cant remember who said it, but it stuck with me, about kids names on the back of jerseys, or bags etc, that you shouldn't do it, the stranger danger aspect of it.. your childs name emblazoned on their top, 'oh hi Mary/Sean, I know your mum, she said you can come with me'.. kind of thing, it just weirds me out. 🤦‍♀️ 😂
It’s so tacky

I'd say she sent that message to herself. She always says "Julie girl"

Similar to baby grows being sent to another instagrammer, gives a bit of attention
Makes the missing cat almost believable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.