Twinsandme #14 Julie, Julie, where could she be? ‘Everywhere hun, restrictionses don’t apply to me’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People don't seem to get the point, several of us are making on this. Try and take this in, and I'm putting it kindly. Yes julie is allowed to form a bubble with her patents, but considering her dad has cancer, she should not even go near him. I haven't seen mine since christmas, and mine isn't sick, but his age is against him. The fool doesn't even wear a mask or keep a distance. And the julie you see now is the real julie, as I know her 30 years.

And the only one that seems to be preaching the same message as me on this is @Almost there
You said it I just don’t get how’s she’s getting away it.. anyway I will say no more. Lots of people like you not seeing or risking seeing there loved ones.x

How does click and collect work? Do you have to go into the store and browse the clothes section while waiting?

I do my shopping once a week as fast as i can an maybe get fresh milk and bread the middle of the week then. It's like Supermarket Sweep 😅 this wan tho... never stays at home. I'm very close to ringing the guards.
I am the same as you.. no messing around in shops but people standing getting the message standing reading the back of bloody label!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Legit the worst I’ve ever seen at trying to explain stuff! Gowl it’s called subway tile effect and as she has nothing to do or share she is reshare the kitchen upgrade !! Tik tok time is running out for her...

Reactions: 9
God forgive me but I've never seen an uglier family......🤢
Every single one of them is like something out of the hills have eyes
Like pure inbreds

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I had to listen to the most recent story twice, but I don’t feel sorry for her. If she was as upset over it all as she acts like she is, she wouldn’t be going here there and everywhere and putting herself and her entire family at more risk.

Reactions: 14
God forgive me but I've never seen an uglier family......🤢
Every single one of them is like something out of the hills have eyes
Like pure inbreds
😂😂😂😂 They are very plain alright, something you would see from a louis theroux documentary 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She 100% failed English or did lower level English as she can’t even string a sentence together on her latest insta

• Haha
Ok but her dad is high risk should the kids be in the house?? After all they are out and about everywhere also!!

Throw in Trishas transformation that would be done roaring fest!! 😂😂😂
If it was my dad, i wouldnt, no way! But its Julie, she does as she pleases.... it was my dads 81st birthday yesterday, he lives 1km away from me, i called and left his present at the door, wished him a happy birthday through the window and left☹ Julie thinks cos shes "allowed" a bubble she can do what she wants, she dosnt take into consideration her dad is very high risk, and attending a hospital with other vulnerable people... Julie only thinks of herself and her own needs🙄

People don't seem to get the point, several of us are making on this. Try and take this in, and I'm putting it kindly. Yes julie is allowed to form a bubble with her patents, but considering her dad has cancer, she should not even go near him. I haven't seen mine since christmas, and mine isn't sick, but his age is against him. The fool doesn't even wear a mask or keep a distance. And the julie you see now is the real julie, as I know her 30 years.

And the only one that seems to be preaching the same message as me on this is @Almost there
We do get the point, we are also pointing out that Julie dosnt get the point!!!

She would want to get over it, be genuinely apologetic publicly and take responsibility for her actions. I would think more of her if she did that.
Never going to happen "sorry" is not a word Julie ever uses, her comeback was to get "irelands thorn" to say "not today Karen, ok" shes a sad, pathetic, childish, heartless witch🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
How is she allowed do so much to a rented house.
Her uncle is only delighted that she is doing things to it. I completely done up my apartment. I'm living here 9 years, and my landlord has not even painted the place in those years, I've seen him maybe 5 times, in all those years.

Her uncle is only delighted that she is doing things to it. I completely done up my apartment. I'm living here 9 years, and my landlord has not even painted the place in those years, I've seen him maybe 5 times, in all those years.
Unless the uncle gives her money towards it, which is possible.

She 100% failed English or did lower level English as she can’t even string a sentence together on her latest insta
She can't even pronounce her own child's name, it's Erin, not Arin 😂😂

• Haha
I have no time for her but, I'd say the Dad must be poorly. I feel sorry for here there now, that's a tough situation. God love her.

The wallpaper over the '3D effect tiles' 🙈🙈 does she not not realise the 'effect' will show straight through? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How can she possibly need to go to a shop again today?! I’m down to shopping once a week for groceries - my only trip out. Makes me wonder why I bother 😡
I got Covid at the start of January I’m still doing click and collect I couldn’t face going into the shops again and then you see this one in them every other day, it would make her life easier as she can’t handle the kids while shopping anyhow! It’s like she has to be seen out n about every day and saying it’s the most excitement she’s had all day, it’s a dread going to shops dunno why she can’t organise herself

Reactions: 10
I have no time for her but, I'd say the Dad must be poorly. I feel sorry for here there now, that's a tough situation. God love her.

The wallpaper over the '3D effect tiles' 🙈🙈 does she not not realise the 'effect' will show straight through? 🙈
Absolutely, you would have to feel compassion about the her dad, you wouldn't be human otherwise. When his time does come, the tit will hit the fan, because burying a parent, is the most traumatic and horrific experience, anyone will experience, in my opinion.

Reactions: 12
Right on cue here come the tears 😩
What’s the fake tears for? The hard life she has a a single mam!!

Absolutely, you would have to feel compassion about the her dad, you wouldn't be human otherwise. When his time does come, the tit will hit the fan, because burying a parent, is the most traumatic and horrific experience, anyone will experience, in my opinion.
Did she show any compassion yesterday with her stunt pretending to be in a coffin!! No she didn’t!! She hadn’t a clue what’s in store for her when it comes to her doorstep trust me.

Reactions: 18
What’s the fake tears for? The hard life she has a a single mam!!

Did she show any compassion yesterday with her stunt pretending to be in a coffin!! No she didn’t!! She hadn’t a clue what’s in store for her when it comes to her doorstep trust me.
Covid or bearvement?

Reactions: 2

Unless the uncle gives her money towards it, which is possible.

She can't even pronounce her own child's name, it's Erin, not Arin 😂😂
Must be the fada interfering with her pronAunsautuns

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just unfollowed.
The "tears" About how lost she'd be without her dad and she doing her best to bring COVID into his house. She's a bleeping disgrace.
I had to unfollow for my own mental health.
I'm severely depressed. I have a child with additional needs and the outbursts are actually killing me. I can't get help from my family or my in laws because I'm not a single parent, but my husband is gone all day to provide for us.
And because im adhering to restrictions I am alone all day and I just want to, not die, but not be here anymore..

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.