Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JohnDoe2020

Is it bad I asked her was she a Virgin in them assumption box 🙈
I think this says more about how sad of a person you are. Say what you want about Trisha flogging too many ads etc but thats just plain bullying and online trolling. What benefit did you get from it? Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Ggad

Does it make u feel better bringing someone down? Honestly I feel sorry for her none of us knows what goes on with others but some of your comments on here are so personal hurtful and vile :(

Reactions: 33

Astral

Slimming world is a money making racket designed to keep members returning.
Calling foods syns, eating unlimited carbs and making sure that other foods can never be eaten and don't get me started when you've a special occasion and can have all the syns you want and start again tomorrow.

The weight loss formula is simple, eat less calories than you burn, eat good nutritional food that keeps you full, become more active and build muscle which will increase your calorie burn.
The hard part is finding what your optimal calories are and creating a sustainable deficit that you can stick to long term.
It takes time and patience but it's worth doing and will free you from the diet industry forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Hmsf

Does anyone think maybe this whole thing is on purpose? She obviously didn’t think the paper would mention her new book as she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. So think about the timeline - she piled on weight for the last 6 months of 2020 ending with Christmas which was a mess for her. Decided she had enough in January and shares a vulnerable post about her being a fraud (which was probably half written as someone said here). She starts to post her steps and everything she consumes and is transparent every day. By mid February she will say she’s transformed and by end of Feb will share her weight and she will have dropped a stone or two. By March she will be on radio or chat shows talking about not letting lockdown win this time and by end of March huge announcement - she will release another book about her reset and just happens to have been keeping a personal diary over the past 4 months! Queue the promo, preorder, swipe up bollocks for the whole month of April and then as the paper said it’s being released in May. 🤔

Reactions: 26

ekwacg

Why did she (deliberately )make the January challenge slightly complicated??? - seems to have confused a lot of people.
Make it simple! .... when she talks about it you would swear she runs marathons and is speaking to people who don't have a clue about exercise. That's my observation anyway. Big ol' narcissistic head up on her :rolleyes:
She needs to address the elephant in the room; she hasn't even cracked the basics of a healthy lifestyle. It's not as if she hasn't had the opportunity. Her sitch has been way more advantageous that the rest of us as she doesn't even pay for a cent. Yet she can't master it. She depends on the P.T, she depends on the therapist, she depends on her sister to run the 10k in front of her. But she doesn't depend on herself and that's where is lies. She's such a donkey. If she was less green eyed and maybe engaged more with the likes of jens journey instead of the Roz's of the world, she would be more motivated. The instahuns are collectively like a hashtag 'bekind' vers' of clueless/mean girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Bluewolf

Chatty Member
I think her reaction was very well written also. She knows herself. Fair play to her.
i have to agree. I feel Trisha has lost her way a bit and been sucked into Instagram and the easy money it can offer. Her page took off so quickly when she was so early into her journey. I don’t feel she started her weight loss to ultimately end up flogging teeth whitener and mattresses. However, I do think she’s a lovely person and having been that soldier with an eating disorder and trying and failing over and over again, I know how that feels.

If someone I didn’t know sent a msg like that to me I’d tell them to fuck off and block them immediately.
It’s one thing to have a discussion here, it’s quite another to send nasty, personal messages directly to the person most probably from an anonymous account.

• Heart

Normalpeople101

She's all about putting a smile back on her face is her priority for the week (not looseing two pounds etc ) which is clever wording . It's like she's trying to move away from the weightloss aspect of her page and is switching to mind and mental health and feeling good on the inside etc She didn't get her followers from that though people want to see healthy weight loss Trisha!!! 2021 and she still isn't even getting her portion sizes right . I'm down two stone in five months to my goal weight as well as maintaining it I know it's a quarter of what she has to loose but it's still fat at the end of the day and the first thing you need in weight loss is honesty to yourself and dedication and she at the moment has neither . I give up unfollowed her today .

Last edited:

Gloria17

Jesus no more than the FBG thread, people love showing off about their steps here 🤣 I'm WFH and have averaged between 1200 and 3000 steps a day this week because I'm at the kitchen table all day, I live in a tiny apartment and I couldn't be bothered my hole to go for a walk after work because I'm stressed and anxious and all I want to do is sit on my arse until I go to bed. I get it, she's full of shite an roaring in to the phone etc etc but I can easily see how she only did 14k last week tbh, it's not like she has kids to be running after.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Sandyclaws

VIP Member
SW relies on the people who come in, lose half a stone to a stone in the first few weeks, and then play around with the same two pounds for the rest of the year, while they try explain away the two pound gain with one meal out that they had.

It's actually toxic.

Normalpeople101

Wow, well done.
Any other tips for us?!
I calorie counted and introduced intermittent fasting so no eatting after eight pm.In bed by ten pm mon to fri and faded out snacking between meals . My fitness pal app helped me keep track . I'm now strict Monday to Friday and relaxed at the weekend currently waiting for my take away now . Hard work deadication and honesty to myself got me there not Trisha Transformation.

• Heart

Dailychat

VIP Member
Completely . Most people don’t have that kind of money or if they did would just find it wasteful . Plenty of free workouts on you tube ! She is deluded !
I think though the main problem there is Trisha has never lived in the real adult world as far as I can see. Doesn't she still live at home.
Now I may be 100% wrong here, but she's never had to pay mortgage/rent/bills/childcare etc so she doesn't have any sort of grasp on how people with adult lives afford stuff.
No matter how much she may give up at home it absolutely no substitute for maintaining a house and family life.
To me, she seems like an overgrown teenager who got their first full time job and reveling in the disposable income.

• Heart
Interesting... so point 1: she isnt updating her weight losses. .. even though that's how she built her following ..

Point 2- dms off .... the people who built her following cant dm her ..

Point 3- spotlight add... which is only possible because of her followers...

That's a big fuck you to her followers in my opinion... she was happy to update her weight when her page was growing .. she was happy to have her dms open when her page was growing.... shes happy to try to fucking sell to her followers and make money off them.... but dont dm her or ask her weight..🤔. you couldn't make this shit up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Slightly off topic is anyone watching Operation transformation tonight, a young lad on it called Conor who followed the plan on OT 2020 even tried to run the 5k at the time and was 21 stone has lost 10 stone since in that time frame. Doesn’t even look like the same person. Give that lad his own book deal, Im wondering now is he on Instagram I’d definitely follow him.

Edited to add Conor was not on the show just decided to follow the plan/exercise himself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I actually feel really sorry for her.
I know weight is a battle, motivation is a battle, life is a battle, but honestly if I had fallen off the wagon the way she has id be inclined to call a halt to my constant posting/advertising.
Give insta a break until I find myself again.
I feel really sad over the whole thing tbh
she cant as its her only source of income now .... She needs the swipe ups and the validation from the other insta huns. I think by the end of this month she will be down to 150k followers...

#movewithtrisha .... would she get a grip. " ive gotten myself out of the heap i was in " .. its day 2 .. stop praising yourself and just be consistent. You will be " out of the heap" when you keep it up for a month or so and actually loose weight. Doing it for 2 days is nothing to be proud of ... When you have been consistent and lost weight we will all be proud and happy to praise you. Its like dealing with a giant toddler.

Indiepop

I feel sorry for her actually, in a genuine way. She obviously struggles with binge eating or compulsive eating which I’m sure is like any other addiction and so unfortunately for her, she can’t really take days ‘off’ her diet because then the over eating compulsion starts again. A bit like an alcoholic can’t take a day/week ‘off’ being sober to drink. I really hope she gets herself back on track and has the support around her to help, it can’t be easy for her.

Astral

I'm sorry but I don't think this message was well written or in anyway constructive.

Clearly Tricia has a complex issue with food and has an eating disorder. I doubt very much if she was severely underweight you'd think the same message in that tone was ok to send if the person was aiming to put on weight but under eating and over exercising.
You'd realise this is someone who's life is at risk due to their eating disorder and you'd be more kind.

Tricia does need to hear the truth that it's time to stop lying and own her issues and her attempts to deal with them.
Instead of starting the day/week off with resets and intentions she would be better off at bed time telling people how things went and if she struggled or achieved that day.
Her account isn't honest because she's ashamed and because she wants to make money and get freebies.
She needs to let go of other people's expectations and every single day keep trying no matter what happened the day before. Giving up will never get her there and neither will lying.

A lot of people on here are clearly clueless about weigh loss and calories, like the comment that she could lose 2 pounds a month at her size. That's a calorie deficit of over 3000' calories, have sense, that would be unrealistic and unhealthy and cause a new set of issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Sayit4real

VIP Member
I honestly don’t know why you’d ask her this. Just from reading the above replies I’d be onto that Conor guy that lost ten stone in a year and looks very fit now! She’s not exactly a great advertisement for that PT.
View attachment 383892
Had to come on after I saw this answer she posted .
1. Could she not have offered basic advice of calorie counting and cutting down 500-800 calories per day
2. Could she not have said gentle exercise or start walking 10 mins a day
3. What about OT that has a great plan and it’s FREE !
4 COULD SHE NOT HAVE MENTIONED HER OWN F&&KING BOOK!!! That has recipes and some tips
This woman is so lost ... she literally can’t do it by herself she hands it all over to a miracle PT . Exercise is only 20% of it 80% is what you put in your mouth !
She had learnt nothing in 3 years ! NOTHING. She is a fraud

• Heart
She also gets free nails and eyebrows. Free Aldi shops. Free leggings. Free mattress. Oh and not forgetting REVIVE!
And this is what annoys me... her page was built as a weight loss page.. she would say her weight loss every week... I was hooked and cheered for her... like others too... her page grew and grew and that's how she gets all them free opportunitys.... from her followers.
..but gets cheeky if you ask a simple question
... eh fuck off hun and remember where you came from.. madness how shes changed

• Heart

Schnozzle

She is coming across as shocking arrogant and above her followers now.
I saw this and it really fucking annoyed me. She wants us to follow a weight loss journey with no indication of what weight is lost. Best of both worlds if you ask me! Sorry to say this because I did like Trisha but my blind faith Santa Claus days are long fucking gone! You want me to follow you? Show me the fucking goods!

• Haha