Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She also gets free nails and eyebrows. Free Aldi shops. Free leggings. Free mattress. Oh and not forgetting REVIVE!
And this is what annoys me... her page was built as a weight loss page.. she would say her weight loss every week... I was hooked and cheered for her... like others too... her page grew and grew and that's how she gets all them free opportunitys.... from her followers.
..but gets cheeky if you ask a simple question
... eh duck off hun and remember where you came from.. madness how shes changed

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No wonder she gave up chef's job...
This country couldn't be in a worse place economically ,some of us are on our knees, and it ain't gonna get better any time soon, i hope revenue are going to look into the 2020 phenomenon of influencer gifting ..AF .. sponsored...swipeups ...every last one of their sponsored content needs to be looked at and audited accordingly,
I mean who gives up a perfectly good head chef position unless insta is providing a lot more mula...

Reactions: 6
And this is what annoys me... her page was built as a weight loss page.. she would say her weight loss every week... I was hooked and cheered for her... like others too... her page grew and grew and that's how she gets all them free opportunitys.... from her followers.
..but gets cheeky if you ask a simple question
... eh duck off hun and remember where you came from.. madness how shes changed
Ah sure she’s so important now she had to give up her job!! Notions really!!

Reactions: 2
Trisha is notorious for not putting gifted on anything. Its very frustrating as she uses the ole " ah sure i don't be knowing these things down in the sticks "
Well guess what Trisha , im from the sticks too and you should be declaring .

Also therapy is only mentioned when its been mentioned here . Yet she swore on her mothers life she would never read here again after the first time .

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm being super slow and late to the party, but can someone give me a brief low down on what happened with Trisha and Dan Sweeney?
Not much happened - they were joined at hip but then Trisha read here that she didn’t need him and hasn’t spent as much time with him since . He def got her into all the spon con stuff and possibly edits insta videos for her .

Reactions: 4
When she is slim I will buy any book she brings out . She is not slim. Not mean - facts . She need a dose of reality

Reactions: 7
Imagine people outside of Ireland thinking we think she is an example of weight loss :eek: I think its mortifying. That's what she known for. Its unbelievable

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The latest broccoli ‘meal’ has a large glass in front of it, looking suspiciously like a vodka Diet Coke

• Haha
Reactions: 5
With the gyms about to close. I foresee the reset being put off until they reopen

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Big lock down coming this afternoon 5km will be back also!!
The gym is my mental health crutch... I'm so scared if it closes again... I use the pool

It literally is the only thing that keeps me sane...

Feel overwhelmed today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry just needed to vent xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
The gym is my mental health crutch... I'm so scared if it closes again... I use the pool

It literally is the only thing that keeps me sane...

Feel overwhelmed today ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Sorry just needed to vent xxx
Hope you’ll be ok with the gym closed! I wish I used the gym more I’m so lazy xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.