Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 27 stone in her post is her referring to one of the photos she put up to when she was 27 stone that’s how I read it anyway. “To 27 stone Trisha to Trisha now”

Reactions: 12
Which is it like ? I'm actually confused or has she just messed up big time.
She switched it back because she is reading here and saw that someone spotted it already, and then swiftly changed it back.
Wow she obviously thinks she is the master at fooling people 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
No like she was 27 stone at her heaviest in the picture she just put up? That’s how I read it.
I know she’s not losing weight etc but as I said before...the stress of doing this publicly. How is she coping with all the bravado behind the scenes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Does it make u feel better bringing someone down? Honestly I feel sorry for her none of us knows what goes on with others but some of your comments on here are so personal hurtful and vile :(

Reactions: 33
Does it make u feel better bringing someone down? Honestly I feel sorry for her none of us knows what goes on with others but some of your comments on here are so personal hurtful and vile :(
She’s profiting from her lies. She only admits the struggle when called out. If she was selling a false story it wouldn’t be an issue. As someone who believed her & bought her first book, yes, I’m glad I called her out. She’s profiting from RoARINg at people to do things she isn’t doing herself. She’s just told us she ate through most of 2020. Well I don’t remember her being truthful about that from May on when she was selling her book, protein shakes, workout gear, magnesium, Aldi recipes, gym apps etc. She’s a fraud. I’ll call her out until she’s not

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The same one who is profiting from selling books mattress, toothbrushes, face cream, makeup who is getting free nails, hair extensions that are at least €600 do need I go on what has all this got to do with weight loss!! She thought she was bigger than Jacobs so she left. She just a walking advert now.

Reactions: 15
Its just this need for validation. One message from someone and its the poor me send me non stop compliments grid post. Its attention seeking . Especially when she will talk about the 2nd book any day now .

Reactions: 13
If she was honest there’d be no thread here. She’d have a page with genuine followers.
But a transformation page when the transformation of the person was into a QVC presenter. It’s all ‘ad’ or ‘af’ for all the same tat that we can see with the skinny Make up artists, spotlight, Emma mattress, platinum hair extensions, lanai blow and now dyson blow. To name just a few

Reactions: 14
If she was honest there’d be no thread here. She’d have a page with genuine followers.
But a transformation page when the transformation of the person was into a QVC presenter. It’s all ‘ad’ or ‘af’ for all the same tat that we can see with the skinny Make up artists, spotlight, Emma mattress, platinum hair extensions, lanai blow and now dyson blow. To name just a few
I forgot the Dyson blow dryer!! The country is on its knees and she’s flogging a €500 hairdryer!! Enough said.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I really like Trisha and enjoy following her. I understand why people are irritated by all the ads and her carry on might not be to everyone’s taste. Just as someone who struggles with weight personally I sympathise with how difficult it is having fallen off track numerous times, gaining weight and binging for months on end myself too. Again, I know that she chose to share her journey etc so scrutiny comes with that territory so to speak.

Reactions: 7
I really like Trisha and enjoy following her. I understand why people are irritated by all the ads and her carry on might not be to everyone’s taste. Just as someone who struggles with weight personally I sympathise with how difficult it is having fallen off track numerous times, gaining weight and binging for months on end myself too. Again, I know that she chose to share her journey etc so scrutiny comes with that territory so to speak.
I started following her at the very start and loved following her journey I use to send her dms all the time of encouragement of how well she was doing etc. She was one of my favourites to follow because of how real she was no heirs or graces just a normal gal doing the best she could. But now I just cannot deal with all of the ads of crap and stuff that is not related to her transformation it’s very annoying I do really feel like she sold out for dollar signs and I partly think that is why her transformation hasn’t been going so well as it was because she took her eyes of the prize and stuck them on her bank balance instead. It just feels that making money now is more important that her journey of weightloss and her transformation

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.