Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tell me more

I’m very peed of with today’s stories from St Trisha. The preaching she’s doing today, she needs to practise what she preaches herself. “The food you eat in secret you’re wearing in public”. Horse shit Trisha. Don’t preach at people when you are struggling yourself. If you followed your own advice you would have reached a healthy weight two years ago. Joking about people eating loads of chocolate next week in their car and hiding the wrappers, not everyone does that Trisha. Maybe you do, that’s fine but don’t normalise eating disorders.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
I saw this and it really fucking annoyed me. She wants us to follow a weight loss journey with no indication of what weight is lost. Best of both worlds if you ask me! Sorry to say this because I did like Trisha but my blind faith Santa Claus days are long fucking gone! You want me to follow you? Show me the fucking goods!
She has the audacity to say that after THREE years of loyal followers who have literally worshiped her and lined her pockets. Not forgetting the serious lack of weight loss or progression. Its really really cheeky

Hannahchoo

She’s almost as bad a Dzoirean Garrihy herself with this accent. Mortified for them both lickin each other’s holes.

She is coming across as shocking arrogant and above her followers now.
Yep... and I used to love her... but She's coming across very arrogant these days... especially to the people who built her page.. her followers... her transformers... now it's like dont dm or question me but swipe up and buy my shit... why do they all end up morphing into the same insta twats

Almost there

VIP Member
Does it make u feel better bringing someone down? Honestly I feel sorry for her none of us knows what goes on with others but some of your comments on here are so personal hurtful and vile :(
The same one who is profiting from selling books mattress, toothbrushes, face cream, makeup who is getting free nails, hair extensions that are at least €600 do need I go on what has all this got to do with weight loss!! She thought she was bigger than Jacobs so she left. She just a walking advert now.

Reactions: 15

ekwacg

I had a Fitbit even when I was driving it was clocking up steps. I have an Apple Watch now so I go by that my step count is shite at the moment but my activity level is high. S/W is like any diet if you stop you will put it on. I am starting tomorrow cutting back on chocolate as thats are my down fall big time!! 🙈
I may sound crazy, but as I fellow chocoholic I've had to put my treats into the boot of my car so I won't snack at night time. Until I have the power of control. That's where they stay. I make sure I'm in my pyjamas early so I know I can't go out to the car in case the neighbours see the hack of me grabbing a bar. If needs must and all that jazz.

• Haha

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
She is a liar lads. She has no real interest in shifting those pounds, if she really really did, they would be gone by now. Someone said earlier she is trying to normalise obesity and I think that's so true. Her target audience are obese people who also really don't have it in them to shift the pounds. But sure look once Trisha is seen to be "trying" sure isn't she just "fantastic, an absolute queen and just so inspiring!!":rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
She is in it for the money and attention, and while we are on this thread right now, she is at home stuffing her face rubbing her hands with glee, wondering how else she can make a few bob off her obesity

Madgereal111

VIP Member
I messaged a company this morning about her that has been doing paid partnerships with her recently, I was very vocal my thoughts about her not replying to dms about said "partnerships" as in not replying to questions about how it works etc (I'm keeping it vague here because I'm still waiting on a response from them 🤦🏻‍♀️) Itl be interesting to see if they reply and what they say of they do

Newroundhere

I really like Trisha and enjoy following her. I understand why people are irritated by all the ads and her carry on might not be to everyone’s taste. Just as someone who struggles with weight personally I sympathise with how difficult it is having fallen off track numerous times, gaining weight and binging for months on end myself too. Again, I know that she chose to share her journey etc so scrutiny comes with that territory so to speak.
I started following her at the very start and loved following her journey I use to send her dms all the time of encouragement of how well she was doing etc. She was one of my favourites to follow because of how real she was no heirs or graces just a normal gal doing the best she could. But now I just cannot deal with all of the ads of crap and stuff that is not related to her transformation it’s very annoying I do really feel like she sold out for dollar signs and I partly think that is why her transformation hasn’t been going so well as it was because she took her eyes of the prize and stuck them on her bank balance instead. It just feels that making money now is more important that her journey of weightloss and her transformation

Last edited:
  • Heart

orla1989

Sorry now if one negative comment drives her to write a “ poor me” post that’s pathetic! I really honestly believe she’s looking for the money signs and wants the second book to be a success, so she put up that post which btw someone already on here said that she had it half written in drafts somewhere ready to go!! So true!!!

More fool to the person that buys her second book is all I’ll say🤣🤣

Almost there

VIP Member
Does anyone think maybe this whole thing is on purpose? She obviously didn’t think the paper would mention her new book as she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. So think about the timeline - she piled on weight for the last 6 months of 2020 ending with Christmas which was a mess for her. Decided she had enough in January and shares a vulnerable post about her being a fraud (which was probably half written as someone said here). She starts to post her steps and everything she consumes and is transparent every day. By mid February she will say she’s transformed and by end of Feb will share her weight and she will have dropped a stone or two. By March she will be on radio or chat shows talking about not letting lockdown win this time and by end of March huge announcement - she will release another book about her reset and just happens to have been keeping a personal diary over the past 4 months! Queue the promo, preorder, swipe up bollocks for the whole month of April and then as the paper said it’s being released in May. 🤔
Seriously she needs at least 6/8 stone dropped to take her serious at this stage!! She is in a bad place I think. I unfollowed her couldn’t stand what she’s turned in to a walking advert. She needs to go off social media get herself and her head in a good space I really think she will crack up. Working out like she does isn’t for her I keep saying it! I am feeling sorry for her because I do think she’s ready to crack and I wouldn’t like that to happen to her.

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s like she has just lost her way... her Instagram isn’t about her transformation it’s about her purse!!! All the pr like for Charlotte tilbury is just a joke. That’s not the reason why she has a following
Trisha was lonely and overweight for years. She lost weight FOR herself BY herself and she was great. Then she confused followers for friendships and insta huns for support and she lost her way. Getting friendly with greedy Dan has even seemed to warp her mind into giving up her job of 13 years. She hasn’t seen the bad side to social media yet but time is moving on and we all see that the weight loss has stalled and gone backwards. When people stop supporting her or following her with words of praise she will be back to the old lonely and overweight Trisha. I do hope she can find time for herself again to focus on her goal because right now she is blinded by the attention and money.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
"the limerick" woman , when we see her traipsing around cork city and county next week.
I for one will certainly not buy the book, fool me once and all that...

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
The family blow smoke up her arse constantly.They are very shrewd and love the spotlight,the sister was wailing like an alleycat years ago on the voice and they couldn't get enough of the limelight then,she was practically superglued to Dolores O Riordan.They would walk on top of you for confidence.Anyway what I'm trying to say is..the books will keep coming..she will use clever marketing in the lead up to these being released..watch out for it,again very shrewd.She will continue on the roads,drinking water,its all a smokescreen for not actually losing any weight???She is entitled to her platform/following online but shouldn't be making any coin out of weight loss/transformation books,its exploitative. I also think she comes on early morning looking groggy or hungover....

• Heart
I unfollowed her today along with faces by grace and a few more. Why?? Because I didn’t feel at all motivated to do any exercise today and the first thing that popped into my head was “Its ok, I’ll reset like Trisha on Monday”!! It’s like subliminal messaging 😂

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Why did she (deliberately )make the January challenge slightly complicated??? - seems to have confused a lot of people.
Make it simple! .... when she talks about it you would swear she runs marathons and is speaking to people who don't have a clue about exercise. That's my observation anyway. Big ol' narcissistic head up on her :rolleyes:

Allllllergic to her now. I got blocked . Her preachy post today, I messaged and said if it’s as simple as you’re roaring about, why couldn’t you do it in 2020?
Blocked.
This is to fool all those vulnerable overweight people who actually believe Trisha at the moment because they are Trisha right now too. Failed diets, secret eating etc. But those poor crators are harming nobody and not utilising the fraud.
her greasy orange face and shocking make up skills annoy me. Last week the garlic cheese chips were for ‘her mam...’ this week she’s eating them 🧐.. also if there was even a sniff of a weight loss this week there would be the ‘ I’m so sorry to big fat gappy teeth Trisha that this big fat gappy tooth Trisha didn’t love You ‘
Trisha fuck OFF away from the fridge girl
Let’s be honest she’s not the most “photogenic” person around especially with make up on. She’s so awkward in every way. She’s reading every word here. Aren’t you Trisha??!!!
Her stories today! wow.... liar, bullshit^er, manipulator
Her poor followers... they probably don't know if they are coming or going if they are taking her advice
Shes asking for REALISTIC weight loss pages to follow!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG the irony!!! The BIGGEST (literally) FRAUD out there is looking for people to follow who actually SHARE their journey truthfully. Unlike herself who is three years into hers and weighs more than when she lost the original 100 lbs if she even did that. Seriously. The next time she does a wellness seminar and it’s accessible someone please join it and ask her the questions she can’t block or delete. I’d pay to see her reaction. Trisha Lewis you’re a disgrace.

• Heart