Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being mean but her face has got so so huge!! It looks like false fat on it, it’s so big it looks like she has got a lot of Botox in it but it’s from the height of eating!! Anyone else see it or is it just me???

It’s proof of the amount she has eaten all of 2020!!

And I read her description on her latest post and she’s def being reading on here. She’s said things like being called a fraud, sell out, made a book when I’m still fat etc!!

Reactions: 7
Very quick reaction by her putting up that long winded apology post. She basically confirmed everything, the secret eating, the piling on the pounds etc. Nothing like that in her stories. She should take a few weeks off roaring down the phone to us about what we should be doing and concentrate on herself. Therapy is needed to get to the root of her eating disorder. Maybe a break from working with food is needed. It’s like an alcoholic working in an off licence. The temptation is just too much. How can she be making all these meals for Aldi at home and then not eat them. Go back up basics Trisha.
All she does is lie to her audience for months and months swears blind she isnt ---- then comes on and admits she is lying. how is anyone still even following her ? She is ridiculous... She is a liar and a fraud.

Reactions: 9
I've never seen such a reaction to one message sent to her . That grid post was coming before that message was sent . As someone said earlier . In her drafts it was . What good is it having been showered in compliments last night . Does it feed her ego ? I think it does

Reactions: 11
If she put down the phone she'd be flying it! What does she do all day?
I've four small children but if I was on my own it would be waaaay easier to do daily workouts, walks,meal prep etc. Trisha says she gave up Jacob's to focus on the weight loss but she's just avoiding weight loss!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm sorry but I don't think this message was well written or in anyway constructive.

Clearly Tricia has a complex issue with food and has an eating disorder. I doubt very much if she was severely underweight you'd think the same message in that tone was ok to send if the person was aiming to put on weight but under eating and over exercising.
You'd realise this is someone who's life is at risk due to their eating disorder and you'd be more kind.

Tricia does need to hear the truth that it's time to stop lying and own her issues and her attempts to deal with them.
Instead of starting the day/week off with resets and intentions she would be better off at bed time telling people how things went and if she struggled or achieved that day.
Her account isn't honest because she's ashamed and because she wants to make money and get freebies.
She needs to let go of other people's expectations and every single day keep trying no matter what happened the day before. Giving up will never get her there and neither will lying.

A lot of people on here are clearly clueless about weigh loss and calories, like the comment that she could lose 2 pounds a month at her size. That's a calorie deficit of over 3000' calories, have sense, that would be unrealistic and unhealthy and cause a new set of issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I hope some of her followers aren’t gullible enough to believe that 20 minute of walking is 8k steps even the 100 days of walking is recommending around 30 minutes of walking. She’d probably be as well to do that least she’d be getting a good half an hour of walking.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Did she really say a 20 min walk was 8k step? Wow the lies! I used to be fairly into running and even a 20 minute run wouldnt be 8k steps!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Dyson ad... and a fuller shot of her body. It shows the extent of how much she has put on :oops: I am shocked.
She needs an expert to help her or a gastric sleeve / band

Reactions: 9
Dyson ad... and a fuller shot of her body. It shows the extent of how much she has put on :oops: I am shocked.
She needs an expert to help her or a gastric sleeve / band
Surely the family are concerned. They have to be reading here.
It's just nuts. Sure the news of the Frost coming will set her back to feeling sorry for herself.

Reactions: 6
Why keep 90% of your goals private. You might aswell say them out loud Trisha. Or are you afraid to be held accountable to them.

Why keep 90% of your goals private. You might aswell say them out loud Trisha. Or are you afraid to be held accountable to them.
Open a public Instagram account based on weight loss and health...... then keep your goals private 🤣🤣 at the end of the week it won't matter what she says she achieved because whatever it is she'll say "that was my goal this week"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she is going to try the " honesty approach " before the new book . She is terrified she is losing her audience or will.

Reactions: 6
Jaysus she must have quite substantial goals if she is keeping 90% of them private!... whats the plan? Worldwide domination?! 😆

• Haha
Open a public Instagram account based on weight loss and health...... then keep your goals private 🤣🤣 at the end of the week it won't matter what she says she achieved because whatever it is she'll say "that was my goal this week"
She won’t keep 90% of her ads, swipe up or colbs quiet shes a walking billboard at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think she is going to try the " honesty approach " before the new book . She is terrified she is losing her audience or will.
I think you’re right .... she has her day up there now in pictures and numbers....
Fair play if she keeps this up I applaud her 👏 she or someone close to her reads here and hopefully some of the comments have given her the kick she needed ....
As much as I hate the swipe ups #ads & what her page has become I hope she has the courage of her convictions.... she’s in her 30’s and been overweight most of her life which I’m sure has done a lot of damage to her body already .... for her mental and physical health and nothing else I hope she has turned a corner!

I think you’re right .... she has her day up there now in pictures and numbers....
Fair play if she keeps this up I applaud her 👏 she or someone close to her reads here and hopefully some of the comments have given her the kick she needed ....
As much as I hate the swipe ups #ads & what her page has become I hope she has the courage of her convictions.... she’s in her 30’s and been overweight most of her life which I’m sure has done a lot of damage to her body already .... for her mental and physical health and nothing else I hope she has turned a corner!
She’s seems to be fit enough for someone so heavy which is good to see. Good legs. Portion sizes are smaller also which is no harm! Reading here did her good but she’s not for me anymore. No transformation at all.

Last edited:
Her January plan she put up makes no sense.
In one sentence she says 1 minute walking = 200 steps but then in the next says 20 minutes walking = 8000 steps. (If 1min=200steps surely 20mins=4000steps 🤔)
I know it’ll vary from person to person how many steps they can do in 20mins but still it doesn’t add up.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The post is extremely sanctimonious .. and is based on all she is reading here . Well written by her PR team .90% of the responses are bloggers or insta huns Saying “ there there “... it’s a good kick up the a%% and a dose of reality she needs . When I stopped following her she was at 180k followers . Down to 166k now ... she is slipping ! The only extra weight she is loosing is followers !

Reactions: 17
The post is extremely sanctimonious .. and is based on all she is reading here . Well written by her PR team .90% of the responses are bloggers or insta huns Saying “ there there “... it’s a good kick up the a%% and a dose of reality she needs . When I stopped following her she was at 180k followers . Down to 166k now ... she is slipping ! The only extra weight she is loosing is followers !
Your so right! All the Insta huns telling her she is great!! Let’s see how long this lasts!! Probably as long at Sarah Burkes news letter 2 weeks was it or 1!!

Reactions: 4
Yeah. I'm gonna unfollow her. She doesn't motivate me. Only allows me to think that contineious resets or failings are acceptable. G'luck

Yeah. I'm gonna unfollow her. She doesn't motivate me. Only allows me to think that contineious resets or failings are acceptable. G'luck
*continuous

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.