Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hair, eyebrows, nails, coffee with a friend and gym all on the first day restrictions are lifted and all while not in her own county. Don't lie Trish you arent from Cork!

Would have considered myself a fan but just because we can do all this doesnt mean we should! I have cancelled a lunch with friends on Friday as we are all having worries and doubts. I did a box dye last night as I dont want to sit in a haidressers for two hours and then go to my parents house. I live alone so they are part of my "bubble". She lives with her parents and I assume they are a bit older. You would think that she would be limiting her contacts!

I am unfollowing her after her traipsing around Cork city today.

Reactions: 10
I have lost all respect for her!! I haven't had my hair done in months and there is no way I am flying back to Ireland from London for Christmas in case I pick up Covid on the way and then potentially pass it to my parents. I won't take the risk.
Disgusting greed is what it is.... its not just food she is greedy about it seems.
Her smug selfies today waiting to have her hair and nails done....oh my god. So irritating. She is a tit!!!

Reactions: 9
In fairness, her village is much closer to Cork city than Limerick city. I think it makes more sense for her to go to Cork

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She is being a bit brazen about it though...openly a proud Limerick woman but saying her address is Cork

Reactions: 4
She is being a bit brazen about it though...openly a proud Limerick woman but saying her address is Cork
Yes 100%. She was supporting Limerick at the weekend. Also fair enough going to the nearest town for shopping etc but travelling around 70km to Cork City seems excessive

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Limerick city is only 5km further from Trisha than Cork 👀. I get the impression she gets a thrill out of flouting these guidelines. I'd say she was bold as brass during school and never fully grew out of that mindset.

Reactions: 6
Wait for the Reset.66764 post tonight. And then another New Year’s Day

Is it bad I asked her was she a Virgin in them assumption box 🙈
I think this says more about how sad of a person you are. Say what you want about Trisha flogging too many ads etc but thats just plain bullying and online trolling. What benefit did you get from it? Pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this says more about how sad of a person you are. Say what you want about Trisha flogging too many ads etc but thats just plain bullying and online trolling. What benefit did you get from it? Pathetic
Yes I agree!! I honestly thought it was shocking you wrote that to her. It’s not funny, it’s disgusting “Facesisafool”. And it does say a lot more about you than her to write that to anyone. How in your mind did you think that was funny to contact her personally and write that??? It’s sick

Reactions: 11
Ffs it’s called having a laugh if you read back they didn’t ask it at all. Anyway I’d say Trisha would of laughed at it not thought of it as bullying! You can’t open your damn mouth these days!!

Wait for the Reset.66764 post tonight. And then another New Year’s Day
She’s as bad as Sarah start to finish!! 😂😂

Ffs it’s called having a laugh if you read back they didn’t ask it at all. Anyway I’d say Trisha would of laughed at it not thought of it as bullying! You can’t open your damn mouth these days!!

She’s as bad as Sarah start to finish!! 😂😂
For it to be a laugh it has to be funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.