Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel sorry for her actually, in a genuine way. She obviously struggles with binge eating or compulsive eating which I’m sure is like any other addiction and so unfortunately for her, she can’t really take days ‘off’ her diet because then the over eating compulsion starts again. A bit like an alcoholic can’t take a day/week ‘off’ being sober to drink. I really hope she gets herself back on track and has the support around her to help, it can’t be easy for her.

Reactions: 20
I feel sorry for her actually, in a genuine way. She obviously struggles with binge eating or compulsive eating which I’m sure is like any other addiction and so unfortunately for her, she can’t really take days ‘off’ her diet because then the over eating compulsion starts again. A bit like an alcoholic can’t take a day/week ‘off’ being sober to drink. I really hope she gets herself back on track and has the support around her to help, it can’t be easy for her.

I’d feel sorry for her if she wasn’t profiting from a lie, but she is profiting massively from this fake persona of health and wellness. Can’t see how a company would pay for a ‘wellness talk’ from an obvious binge eater who is morbidly obese & trying to sell another book! She’s been able to give up her full time job living on this lie. I only have pity for the people who follow her & she enables them to think it’s ok to be morbidly obese as long as you show the odd boiled egg & shout beat the bulge

Reactions: 11
Ah shes a disgrace... she is all talk she must be back up to 21 stone now

She said the other day in other words... “I’m starting early I know I’m annoying but I’m not waiting till the new year to begin healthy eating” and then she does this!!!! After eating bad ALL of 2020 you could say ( maybe eating somewhat good for 20 days of the year... not good enough)

She’s really annoying!! What a joke her page has become

Reactions: 10
The video this morning shows the absolute narcissism of Trisha, constantly roaring at everyone what ‘they’ need to do. Saying she was planting seeds for ‘us’ the other day as she was starting her diet early..... and now slipping in that she’s been binging every day and won’t be starting till Monday.
And the difference in her filtered photo on the grid to the video image this morning is worlds apart. Should be sued for false representation 🤬🤬🤬
It's like when the advertisements on the t.v selling mascara were made put the 'false lashes were used on the model if they used them ' - these ones should be made put a disclaimer their photos.
Ah shes a disgrace... she is all talk she must be back up to 21 stone now

She said the other day in other words...”I’m starting early I know I’m annoying but I’m not waiting till the new year to begin healthy “ eating and then she does this!!!! After eating bad ALL of 2020 you could say ( maybe eating somewhat good for 20 days of the year... not good enough)

She’s really annoying!! What a joke her page has become
It's not what damage she does for the 1 week that counts, it's the other 51 weeks that count.

Reactions: 3
The absolute STRESS she must be under, binge eating, Xmas foods and drinks, it’s January... and she has the Instagram account with everyone watching what she’s doing. I used to dread getting weighed in front of the aul skinny one in WW, but she has to keep up this false front. I couldn’t sleep at night with that sort of pressure.

Reactions: 12
The absolute STRESS she must be under, binge eating, Xmas foods and drinks, it’s January... and she has the Instagram account with everyone watching what she’s doing. I used to dread getting weighed in front of the aul skinny one in WW, but she has to keep up this false front. I couldn’t sleep at night with that sort of pressure.
Yes yea yes!!

I’m the same. A stone or so baby weight to lose (6 month on!!) and I’m here thinking ‘ok give it your all now because you don’t have to see anyone due to lockdown so do your best and use this time’ - but I only have my family here to consider them seeing me on and off the food wagon! She has 160k plus eyes but not only that she’s selling herself as this inspiration weight loss page , she’s selling a second bleeping book for gods sake on reseting- something that she can’t even do. She’s a laughing bleeping stock and I’m the one laughing the loudest because I was an eejit that bought the story and the first book.

Reactions: 8
All instagrammers profit from lying in some way or another. They present this image of a perfect life, which no doubt of far from true

Reactions: 5
Ya I wonder how she sleeps I wouldn’t be able to cope with that pressure of lying about how well I’m doing eating clean only to be binging in secret and showing my true weight in public!!! I’d delete Instagram if I was her for awhile until she is in the swing of things again and is actually losing weight

Reactions: 7
Think she need to vanish off Instagram for at least 6 months get her tit together and completely reset. The new book will be a flop because she’s shouting at us to drink water, exercise and eat healthy! yet she’s not doing it herself. She will crack up when it all comes crashing down and it will.

Reactions: 11
Oh she has a code for us for a roll on deodorant 🤣🤣 Jackpot
But don't you dare ask her any questions about it, because she doesn't have a bleeping clue! She doesn't actually research anything she promotes, it's all just flog, flog, flog.

Reactions: 7
OMG the ‘Live’ she did was appalling! Shows absolutely the true width of her moon face
Really??? Was it tonight? I just checked and just saw stories. Oh my god the pic of her after taking off her mask 😂😂 she is trying to smile in a way that doesn't accentuate the weight on her face, it looks so wierd!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its an ole camera trick if you hold the camera higher above your face it makes your face look slimmer instead of the camera dead on . Never full body shots though unless drapped in black.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.