Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a blogger but I sent a message to an old line manager before Christmas about how she bullied me and others.

No acknowledgement, just blocked.

These people will never look at their own behaviour. Never.
Just block and delete

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Well she’s reading go here and took the advice! She’s still a fraud and a sell out she would promote anything at this stage. I am not falling for it remember she has a new book coming out to bravo to you Trisha and all you minions who think your an inspiration.

Not a blogger but I sent a message to an old line manager before Christmas about how she bullied me and others.

No acknowledgement, just blocked.

These people will never look at their own behaviour. Never.
Just block and delete
Did you work with her?

Reactions: 4
Well she’s reading go here and took the advice! She’s still a fraud and a sell out she would promote anything at this stage. I am not falling for it remember she has a new book coming out to bravo to you Trisha and all you minions who think your an inspiration.
I always the first person to call these cunts out. But her post would pull at your heart strings. She clearly suffers worse on the inside than out. And she should fix that first.

Reactions: 6
Oh jesus she is a hardcase isn't she?!?!? - wow she gets called out and the first thing she does is put up a "poor me" post because she knows the messages of support will come flying in!!
Disclaimer - we will seeing this ones fat face and con artist ways for many more years to come. I am sickened

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she block you @brandambassador ? After the message . She couldn't of just replied to you, I dont think there was a need for " poor ole trisha post " . She is definitely reading here after swearing on her mothers life she wouldn't. I couldn't swear on my mothers life to over 100k on insta and feel right about myself let alone weightloss

Her latest post is a nice introduction to her new book, well written.... by her management team
Don’t be fooled, this is the same person who shouts into the phone every morning to get her first ‘Ad’ of the day ‘I work with Meaghers’
Heavily filtered pics on her grid
Taking cash from Aldi - for poorly devised dishes.
Basically admitted she didn’t do the 300k step challenge in October. She is aiming to get to 13k steps a day now 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I think her reaction was very well written also. She knows herself. Fair play to her.
i have to agree. I feel Trisha has lost her way a bit and been sucked into Instagram and the easy money it can offer. Her page took off so quickly when she was so early into her journey. I don’t feel she started her weight loss to ultimately end up flogging teeth whitener and mattresses. However, I do think she’s a lovely person and having been that soldier with an eating disorder and trying and failing over and over again, I know how that feels.

If someone I didn’t know sent a msg like that to me I’d tell them to duck off and block them immediately.
It’s one thing to have a discussion here, it’s quite another to send nasty, personal messages directly to the person most probably from an anonymous account.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did she block you @brandambassador ? After the message . She couldn't of just replied to you, I dont think there was a need for " poor ole trisha post " . She is definitely reading here after swearing on your mothers life you wouldn't. I couldn't swear on my mothers life to over 100k on insta and feel right about myself let alone weightloss page.
Blocked for sure !! From one account anyway 😉

Swiftly deleted comment on the post re Jan goals, blocked when my DM was read and then the post. She knows she’s a fraud. If I was a troll she wouldn’t be feeling it & doing a big post. She has to know that everyone is thinking the same
Wow she’s as bad as Sarah fat to flab dirty deletes!! My goodness they hate the truth don’t they. Well done @brandambassador xx

Reactions: 5
Anyone who feels sorry for Trisha - this is a PR move. She’s caught out & has to make some admission of it before ‘Day 1’ tomorrow . Her post she admitted she has ate & ate in secret all year. Would you have known that from her ? No. She’s been pulling the wool over your eyes continuously being a sell out. This imperfect poor me Trisha act is only really an act - it wasn’t yesterday she lost her way or put on a pound.

Reactions: 13
Im confused . On her bio it says (feb 18 , 26 stone ). Then 19 st 10lbs
On her post now she says 27 stone ? Has she gained back all the weight she had lost and a stone ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
i have to agree. I feel Trisha has lost her way a bit and been sucked into Instagram and the easy money it can offer. Her page took off so quickly when she was so early into her journey. I don’t feel she started her weight loss to ultimately end up flogging teeth whitener and mattresses. However, I do think she’s a lovely person and having been that soldier with an eating disorder and trying and failing over and over again, I know how that feels.

If someone I didn’t know sent a msg like that to me I’d tell them to duck off and block them immediately.
It’s one thing to have a discussion here, it’s quite another to send nasty, personal messages directly to the person most probably from an anonymous account.
If someone that follows you out of 100k + people sent a message to you, if you truly owned your own positivity, you’d thank them and prove them wrong.
Instead of blocking them and deleting negative messages.
It’s the fraud and lying that everyone objects to. Who cares if she’s piled on the pounds, but own it instead of shouting at followers to beat the bulge

Wow she’s as bad as Sarah fat to flab dirty deletes!! My goodness they hate the truth don’t they. Well done @brandambassador xx
Yeah well done @brandambassador
People should realise that the comments on her posts calling her a queen and an inspiration are NOT helping her.
Someone needs to speak to her honestly!
Yes she has lost her way, however she has a public platform and if people see her losing her way, inevitably she will receive messages - that should certainly not be confused with being nasty!!
Facts are facts

Last edited:
Let the car crash begin tomorrow again reset number 4 5 6 let the the swipe ups & ads all start up again let’s see how she beats the bulge!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.