Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he can fix anythingdefinitely starting Monday I swear. Bate the bulge 😂
Delighted to find this thread when I unfollowed Trisha. Fed up of the screeching in to the photo and the constant resets. The portions seem massive for someone on a weight loss plan. Never heard her mention any of the well known weight loss groups, does anyone know if she tried them over the years ?
I have said SlimmingWorld would work for her and stick with the walking maybe swimming or walking through the water is great. The gym & weight training are doing nothing for her and she hates it anyway oh and maybe go back working to a full time job. I also unfollowed her to many ads and freebies she’s not for me.

Reactions: 7
he can fix anythingdefinitely starting Monday I swear. Bate the bulge 😂

I have said SlimmingWorld would work for her and stick with the walking maybe swimming or walking through the water is great. The gym & weight training are doing nothing for her and she hates it anyway oh and maybe go back working to a full time job. I also unfollowed her to many ads and freebies she’s not for me.
Have to agree. SW is harder for the Joe soaps needing to lose 1-2
Stone and keep it off. For someone like Trisha I think SW would get her a good part into her journey

Reactions: 6
Stone and keep it off. For someone like Trisha I think SW would get her a good part into her journey
I'm doing SW again but I know I'll get results. It works for me as I am generously curvy, I walk alot too.

I can't afford to be pass remarkable when it comes to weight but I think some shape wear would work wonders for her too. Would be lost without mine.

Strange move to give up her job, screeching down the phone must have been more lucrative.

Reactions: 8
Slimming world is a money making racket designed to keep members returning.
Calling foods syns, eating unlimited carbs and making sure that other foods can never be eaten and don't get me started when you've a special occasion and can have all the syns you want and start again tomorrow.

The weight loss formula is simple, eat less calories than you burn, eat good nutritional food that keeps you full, become more active and build muscle which will increase your calorie burn.
The hard part is finding what your optimal calories are and creating a sustainable deficit that you can stick to long term.
It takes time and patience but it's worth doing and will free you from the diet industry forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I completely agree, I like the recipes on line with the S/W diet some great ideas and twists with good. But I can’t see how’s she’s doing 23,000 steps a day!!

Reactions: 5
I completely agree, I like the recipes on line with the S/W diet some great ideas and twists with good. But I can’t see how’s she’s doing 23,000 steps a day!!
Absolutely no way is she doing 23,000 steps a day... I walk a lot and it’s very hard to get to 20,000 consistently... I might do it twice a week... she’s def working hard plotting her every story to lull us all in for the announcement of her new reset book...

Reactions: 13
I have a friend who is a big advocate for SW . But the second she stops the plan for a week or two the weight piles back on and she is back again . I've never used it myself but I see its good for big losses . I just cut calories. What ever work for someone i suppose . Girl im on about only had a stone or 2 depending on herself to lose . She's been on and off SW for 5 years now . Dont know what to make of it at all

I only use my fitbit for exercise now . Could sleep and it would say I walked 200-300 steps ! Found it very inaccurate with steps . After driving tbr car steps would be up !
Its great to map out where I walk , how much etc but for general day use I dont find it very accurate and im not the only one . Heard a lot online giving out about them. Thought it was just me . Makes me believe she isn't genuinely doing 23000 a day

The portion size withe the porridge and even the amount of raspberries is crazy

Reactions: 7
I have a friend who is a big advocate for SW . But the second she stops the plan for a week or two the weight piles back on and she is back again . I've never used it myself but I see its good for big losses . I just cut calories. What ever work for someone i suppose . Girl im on about only had a stone or 2 depending on herself to lose . She's been on and off SW for 5 years now . Dont know what to make of it at all

I only use my fitbit for exercise now . Could sleep and it would say I walked 200-300 steps ! Found it very inaccurate with steps . After driving tbr car steps would be up !
Its great to map out where I walk , how much etc but for general day use I dont find it very accurate and im not the only one . Heard a lot online giving out about them. Thought it was just me . Makes me believe she isn't genuinely doing 23000 a day
Thats me with SW !! 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Thats me with SW !! 🙄🤦‍♀️
She said its keeping the weight off is the hardest on the plan . She could have a bad week or two and I mean 10lbs up she could be . She gets depressed then and goes back but she is yo-yoing like crazy. Is it like that with sw ? You leave for a bit and come back?

Reactions: 2
Whatever about the raspberries, they are actually really low calorie and low sugar (les than 100kcal in most packs) but the porridge and peanut butter!! I bang on about it in this thread but she’s probably close to 1000 calories for breakfast alone. Unless she’s eating from teeny tiny bowls and we’re all wrong 😅

• Haha

I had a Fitbit even when I was driving it was clocking up steps. I have an Apple Watch now so I go by that my step count is shite at the moment but my activity level is high. S/W is like any diet if you stop you will put it on. I am starting tomorrow cutting back on chocolate as thats are my down fall big time!! 🙈

I had a Fitbit even when I was driving it was clocking up steps. I have an Apple Watch now so I go by that my step count is shite at the moment but my activity level is high. S/W is like any diet if you stop you will put it on. I am starting tomorrow cutting back on chocolate as thats are my down fall big time!! 🙈
I may sound crazy, but as I fellow chocoholic I've had to put my treats into the boot of my car so I won't snack at night time. Until I have the power of control. That's where they stay. I make sure I'm in my pyjamas early so I know I can't go out to the car in case the neighbours see the hack of me grabbing a bar. If needs must and all that jazz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I may sound crazy, but as I fellow chocoholic I've had to put my treats into the boot of my car so I won't snack at night time. Until I have the power of control. That's where they stay. I make sure I'm in my pyjamas early so I know I can't go out to the car in case the neighbours see the hack of me grabbing a bar. If needs must and all that jazz.
I go upstairs to bed around 9pm and watch TV with my bottle of water. I know I won’t go near anything once I have my dinner I don’t eat after 8pm. I work during the day thank god because if I was at home I would be picking all day!! I have lost weight before I know what to do I could write a book!! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Literally about a whole packet of raspberries on it! The actual porridge looks to be at least twice a normal serving as well, madness!

I don’t know how she eats all that I’d be full up for the day after eating all that first thing in the morning, I’d actually struggle to eat all that, it’s too much.

• Heart
She said its keeping the weight off is the hardest on the plan . She could have a bad week or two and I mean 10lbs up she could be . She gets depressed then and goes back but she is yo-yoing like crazy. Is it like that with sw ? You leave for a bit and come back?
I dont yo yo on SW, I find it easy as there are no counting calories and there are great menu ideas to stay on plan.

My problem is savoury food, crackers, cheese, relishes, Prosecco etc..and I crave crackers and cheese late at night. I also need to be strict about my daily walk and just do it every day, no excuses.

Reactions: 4
The family blow smoke up her arse constantly.They are very shrewd and love the spotlight,the sister was wailing like an alleycat years ago on the voice and they couldn't get enough of the limelight then,she was practically superglued to Dolores O Riordan.They would walk on top of you for confidence.Anyway what I'm trying to say is..the books will keep coming..she will use clever marketing in the lead up to these being released..watch out for it,again very shrewd.She will continue on the roads,drinking water,its all a smokescreen for not actually losing any weight???She is entitled to her platform/following online but shouldn't be making any coin out of weight loss/transformation books,its exploitative. I also think she comes on early morning looking groggy or hungover....

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s definitely reading her judging by her latest post of her showing herself out walking and whst she wrote. I hope she sticks to the walking Im out myself everyday and I walk 5k. I carry all my weight around my stomach I can already see a bit of a difference already.

Reactions: 11
She didn't show all her meals yesterday unless I missed them, breakfast and empty plates is all I remember seeing. Hard to remember between all the ads and swipe ups which is most of her content now. She has defo become more about mind and wellbeing than weight loss all geared at selling the new book I suppose.

Isn't selling the idea of resetting just so unhealthy?! Its almost encouraging binge-eating... because those who buy into the whole resetting thing may binge more because they will think "sure feck it, I can just reset tomorrow / Monday / next week " ..... Trisha is actually indirectly encouraging really unhealthy eating patterns.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.