Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She 100% covering herself with " wont be giving weekly updates " but I guarantee you if she loses even a pound next week it'll be a grid post and shouting it down the phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She 100% covering herself with " wont be giving weekly updates " but I guarantee you if she looses even a pound next week it'll be a grid post and shouting it down the phone.
I am not starting my diet until February no one starts in January I mean it this time!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've stood up for Trisha on here before well never ever again!
She's beyond a narcissist joke.
She expects people to follow her weight loss journey and support her but will only give info on her terms as she doesn't want to put pressure on herself. She doesn't want the pressure but she wants the affiliates, freebies and fame, she wants all of those a lot more than she wants to lose weight and she wants sheep like followers who'll hang on to every word she tells, most of it lies and buy another book made up of more illusions.

Tell us Trisha, what exactly is it you think your followers are getting from following your page, aside from boosting your massive ego? You've spent a full year, if not more, lying to all and now you have yourself convinced you're back on track you won't share an honest journey of the typical ups and downs of a signifigant weight loss journey.
I still hope you get to your weigh loss goal but I also hope for the people following you that are in similar positions with their weight realise you're a fraud who only wants followers for your own benefit and following you will not help them one iota as you'll only show a side that suits yourself.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Why did she (deliberately )make the January challenge slightly complicated??? - seems to have confused a lot of people.
Make it simple! .... when she talks about it you would swear she runs marathons and is speaking to people who don't have a clue about exercise. That's my observation anyway. Big ol' narcissistic head up on her :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
I am not starting my diet until February no one starts in January I mean it this time!! 😂😂
Im half wondering with operation transformation on TV since last week is she feeling the burn and decided to go at it again to look good for bloggers and followers . So they can't say anything

Reactions: 5
Why did she (deliberately )make the January challenge slightly complicated??? - seems to have confused a lot of people.
Make it simple! .... when she talks about it you would swear she runs marathons and is speaking to people who don't have a clue about exercise. That's my observation anyway. Big ol' narcissistic head up on her :rolleyes:
She needs to address the elephant in the room; she hasn't even cracked the basics of a healthy lifestyle. It's not as if she hasn't had the opportunity. Her sitch has been way more advantageous that the rest of us as she doesn't even pay for a cent. Yet she can't master it. She depends on the P.T, she depends on the therapist, she depends on her sister to run the 10k in front of her. But she doesn't depend on herself and that's where is lies. She's such a donkey. If she was less green eyed and maybe engaged more with the likes of jens journey instead of the Roz's of the world, she would be more motivated. The instahuns are collectively like a hashtag 'bekind' vers' of clueless/mean girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She needs to address the elephant in the room; she hasn't even cracked the basics of a healthy lifestyle. It's not as if she hasn't had the opportunity. Her sitch has been way more advantageous that the rest of us as she doesn't even pay for a cent. Yet she can't master it. She depends on the P.T, she depends on the therapist, she depends on her sister to run the 10k in front of her. But she doesn't depend on herself and that's where is lies. She's such a donkey. If she was less green eyed and maybe engaged more with the likes of jens journey instead of the Roz's of the world, she would be more motivated. The instahuns are collectively like a hashtag 'bekind' vers' of clueless/mean girls.
Very well said. She also doesnt have the basics of nutrition. You can't outrun a bad diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I joined SW and my head wasnt in it so I was lazy with food/exercise ..I would weigh myself at home about 2 days before the weekly weigh in and if I hadn't lost anything in those 5 days I would kill myself running/exercising to get a loss on the scales.Weekly weigh ins are pointless.Water retention,hormones,constipation there are so many things that can influence weight in a week, much healthier to be consistent with diet/exercise and weigh in once a month.I've always said this.That 7Ibs could be back next week.

Reactions: 11
I joined SW and my head wasnt in it so I was lazy with food/exercise ..I would weigh myself at home about 2 days before the weekly weigh in and if I hadn't lost anything in those 5 days I would kill myself running/exercising to get a loss on the scales.Weekly weigh ins are pointless.Water retention,hormones,constipation there are so many things that can influence weight in a week, much healthier to be consistent with diet/exercise and weigh in once a month.I've always said this.That 7Ibs could be back next week.
The reality is those 7 pounds and more went on over Christmas and she doesn't have the honesty needed to own up because then people would wonder why they listened to her roaring about not waiting until the new year to start.

Resets are often needed and sometimes it takes many failed attempts before starting the one that will finally get you where you need to be.
This reset will end up like all the others because it's still not genuine. She's too ashamed to admit what her weight is back up to now. She will only admit it if she manages to lose it and more.
If she can't accept herself and her current weight enough to own it now then she's not truly capable of resetting any time soon.
She's so caught up in follower numbers and sponsorships she feels she's got to save face by not admitting how hard this journey is for her. If she were half as greedy for a healthy body as she is for undeserved fame and freebies she'd be at target with a healthier mindset long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
When she says “get up and get out the door for a walk” I’m like yeaaa I will not you lump. You’ve been piling on so much weight the last year and have the nerve to preach! I’m sorry if I come across mean but I find her the most annoying creature the last 8 months I say...!

She did a podcast with the wonderful Brian keane a few months ago and she saying that she felt like a liar for eating bad and now she will turn around and lose the weight for Christmas, I think she mentioned something about wanting to be 15 stone by then .... 🙄

When she says “get up and get out the door for a walk” I’m like yeaaa I will not you lump. You’ve been piling on so much weight the last year and have the nerve to preach! I’m sorry if I come across mean but I find her the most annoying creature the last 8 months I say...!

She did a podcast with the wonderful Brian keane a few months ago and she saying that she felt like a liar for eating bad and now she will turn around and lose the weight for Christmas, I think she mentioned something about wanting to be 15 stone by then .... 🙄
I also find it extremely annoying!! Absolutely roaring and shouting at people to go out and exercise, drink water, eat healthily and she has just been stuffing her face for the past twelve months and getting bigger by the day. Its CRAZY

• Heart
I think she looks great atm but I dont find her genuine at all. And I really don't understand why or how she eats the same food every day?? She's a fuckin chef!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She needs to own up to her weight gain and track her losses etc not just the good days if she wants to be successful and hold herself out as an example and an influencer in this area. What was her recored lowest and highest weights? I'd imagine she has gained quite a bit from her lowest which is fine....tit happens but she needs to confront it face on if she wants to be taken seriously and make a living off it. Nobody would care if she was a civilian living a private life but she has chosen to make a living off spon con so needs to tow the line.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Just a question here without being anyway witch or anything.
Is there anyway Trisha can complete here journey without surgery on her tummy like what Jen's Journey had. Her stomach is very stretched and I can't see any amount of exercise sorting it.
I had a look at another account mentioned here and she posts blurred, overly skinny/flat tummy posts and I can't see how she did it without surgery either, but I don't think any procedures being admitted too, but I haven't followed the account and listened to stories.

Reactions: 4
Is there anyway Trisha can complete here journey without surgery on her tummy like what Jen's Journey had. Her stomach is very stretched and I can't see any amount of exercise sorting it..
I don't recall her ever mentioning it- but looking at the shape/position of her tummy, and the fact she's spent so many years morbidly overweight, it's hard to see the elasticity in her skin rebounding. I personally would say that skin removal will be her only option- and if that involves a collab then I say fair play to her because it will be a huge 'weight' to be carrying around that you can do nothing about, and hugely expensive but will transform her life after losing all the weight (if/when that happens)

She'd need surgery to remove excess skin once she was finished losing weight, but you have to lose as much fat as possible first or they can't/won't do it. So she'd need to get to her target weight or almost there before they'd consider skin removal surgery.

In fairness I think she did mention she would need surgery down the road

Reactions: 9
She’ll have to be in the healthy BMI limits before they’d touch her with surgery for a tummy tuck/skin removal so she’s quite a bit to go.
Exercise will not get rid of her stomach given her size. She will have quite a lot of loose skin.

Is there anyway Trisha can complete here journey without surgery on her tummy like what Jen's Journey had. Her stomach is very stretched and I can't see any amount of exercise sorting it.
I had a look at another account mentioned here and she posts blurred, overly skinny/flat tummy posts and I can't see how she did it without surgery either, but I don't think any procedures being admitted too, but I haven't followed the account and listened to stories.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.