Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does one good day and acts like she climbed Mount Everest... she is very annoying. Seriously I don’t even believe anything out of her anyone
Only in Ireland would she be applauded lmao! I remember a few months ago she said she wanted to be 15 stone for Christmas 2020 it was her goal lol....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She will be on a reset by the end of the week ...
If she does, I think it will be dreadful. I think her greed for money is so strong that she might do something very drastic this time, lose a lot of weight by the time the 2nd book launch comes along...
She really needs help.... I am not a fan at all but it is actually bloody heart-breaking

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have done that in the past when I have been driving up to a drive through pretending im on the phone to someone and asking “ oh you want a Big Mac too hun” 🤣🤣 I’m no where near as fat as Trisha though but she def is a con woman!! There is no way she went to collect a Chinese tonight for “ Kelly” and not herself! I would have loved a Chinese tonight!
Hahaha or when delivery arrives and you shout to absolutely no-one that the pizza is here. Or you order two drinks with the food to make it look like its for 2 people. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I actually feel really sorry for her.
I know weight is a battle, motivation is a battle, life is a battle, but honestly if I had fallen off the wagon the way she has id be inclined to call a halt to my constant posting/advertising.
Give insta a break until I find myself again.
I feel really sad over the whole thing tbh

Reactions: 13
I know weight is a battle, motivation is a battle, life is a battle, but honestly if I had fallen off the wagon the way she has id be inclined to call a halt to my constant posting/advertising.
She can’t give it a break she’s got an addiction to Instagram like the rest of the huns! They need to be told they are fabulous.

Reactions: 6
She can’t give it a break she’s hot an addiction to Instagram like the rest of the huns! They need to be told they are fabulous.
TBH I'd say she's under contract to a lot of these companies in some form or other and is obliged to mention them 'x' amount of times daily/weekly.
I think she's been sucked into insta-hun world, whether she was just overwhelmed by the whole interest in her story (and shown interest for the first time in her life probably?) or just given really dodgy advice by other insta-huns?
I think she doesn't know which way to turn. She's damned if she does, and damned if she doesn't.

Reactions: 6
she cant as its her only source of income now .... She needs the swipe ups and the validation from the other insta huns. I think by the end of this month she will be down to 150k followers...

#movewithtrisha .... would she get a grip. " ive gotten myself out of the heap i was in " .. its day 2 .. stop praising yourself and just be consistent. You will be " out of the heap" when you keep it up for a month or so and actually loose weight. Doing it for 2 days is nothing to be proud of ... When you have been consistent and lost weight we will all be proud and happy to praise you. Its like dealing with a giant toddler.

Reactions: 20
she cant as its her only source of income now .... She needs the swipe ups and the validation from the other insta huns. I think by the end of this month she will be down to 150k followers...

#movewithtrisha .... would she get a grip. " ive gotten myself out of the heap i was in " .. its day 2 .. stop praising yourself and just be consistent. You will be " out of the heap" when you keep it up for a month or so and actually loose weight. Doing it for 2 days is nothing to be proud of ... When you have been consistent and lost weight we will all be proud and happy to praise you. Its like dealing with a giant toddler.
Yea that’s what I mean she acts like doing 1 or 2 days on plan is a huge achievement.. i know for me it is but this one has a page dedicated to losing weight and profiting from others. Her reaction to doing 2 days on plan is so telling. Shows she probably didn’t do 2 good days on plan in 2020!!! Just saying

Reactions: 9
I done a 20 min walk earlier... didnt even get to 4000 steps...so not sure wheres shes getting the 8000 steps/20 min walk from... seems like a big miscalculation.. or maybe I'm mixed up with understanding what shes doing x

Reactions: 5
I done a 20 min walk earlier... didnt even get to 4000 steps...so not sure wheres shes getting the 8000 steps/20 min walk from... seems like a big miscalculation.. or maybe I'm mixed up with understanding what shes doing x
I couldn't understand her "challenge" at first but I think its ..... Walk for 20 minutes every day, OR, get 8000 steps done per day.

Reactions: 3
I understood it to be two ways to get exercise in and to give option for different fitness levels- so do 20 min walk or do 8k steps - what suits your level?

Reactions: 4
I understood it to be two ways to get exercise in and to give option for different fitness levels- so do 20 min walk or do 8k steps - what suits your level?
Is it not that she set the challenge up with two options if you have a tracker starter at 8000 steps ; if you don’t start with 20mins on day one

Is it not that she set the challenge up with two options if you have a tracker starter at 8000 steps ; if you don’t start with 20mins on day one
Yeah actually you are right .. cause member she said she wants to come up with a way for people with a smart watch and without.. so with a smart watch do 8000 and if u dont have a watch do 20 mins 🤔

No she's not saying that. It's two different challenges based on your fitness levels.
No I think she said she wanted to cater for people with and without a smart watch ...

Reactions: 1
I think she def is reading here about proof of exercise and putting up how she did each day as someone mentioned on here yesterday she should do.... her last 2 posts show this..

Reactions: 9
Does anyone seriously believe she did 18000 steps before 9am this morning??? Not long ago she was struggling to do 10,000 in a whole day

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.