Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lemonlavender

Chatty Member
Don't forget tomorrow night wellness event, soul moments for women, donations to women aid which is good. Kathryn Thomas, site seoige etc and Trisha

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
Leave her parents out of it?? You’re not making any sense anyway lol !!!
Ok, somebody made a point early about her living with her parents.
My point was they are carrying on as normal as is Trisha.
They’d horrified if Trisha locked herself away at home for them
[/QUOTE]
Are you alright??? - seriously what are you talking about?

Anynews.

VIP Member
She was reading about him here then all of a sudden the podcast was done and no sign of him
Thought she was meant to go on another road trip with dirty Dan!! Oh well she’s to busy flogging everything in sight now even given up her job wonder how she’s supporting herself? I know she lives at home so only her car to pay.

Getto_living

Slightly off topic is anyone watching Operation transformation tonight, a young lad on it called Conor who followed the plan on OT 2020 even tried to run the 5k at the time and was 21 stone has lost 10 stone since in that time frame. Doesn’t even look like the same person. Give that lad his own book deal, Im wondering now is he on Instagram I’d definitely follow him.

I can't place him

orla1989

She is so inspirational, a different kettle of fish than TT... I think she just isn't tag and have her page shared often, Iv shared it before (I have a weightloss page myself, much smaller scale than Nicola's though , she has over 13k) She really needs some bigger accounts to share her, she really is amazing and her before and after pictures are just phenomenal 👏 She's down 11 stone in 11 months or so
Wow 11 stone in 11 months!! I’m off to follow her.. I want some of they weight loss!!

Anynews.

VIP Member
It’s clear as day Trisha is from Limerick, so how is she going to able to break the rules and come to Cork Tuesday for her gym nails and hair and whatever other stuff! If she does I’ll be calling her out on it
It didn’t matter the last time we were in level 3 travelling here and there!!

ttttttttttttt

VIP Member
What’s very sad is she is now still an absolute candidate for a heart attack. I know she can be fit and strong from the gym, but unfortunately she is so massively morbidly obese. For any reason but more so for health and to be around for those nephews she refers to so many times, she really needs to lose it for herself.
Absolutely!!!

MrsCruz20

Trishas following dropped considerably last year and suddenly she is back gaining sometimes 500+ followers a day. Is it people looking for something for the new year or buying followers to maintain her ad revenue?
No I'd say people all looking for something for the new year