Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She must be having 100gm of porridge like how in gods name does she think those sizes are ok

Reactions: 5
I'd love some please!!
These are the ones I find v helpful in terms of motivation, explaining things, nutrition. They may not be everyone's cups of tea( different strokes, different folks) but I find them good for different things
-larry_doyle_coaching
-livingwiththedoyles( Larry's partner)
-prettyfittness_fittness( used to be pals with the make up fairy but her content is quite good)
-joshcowanconditioning
-daveynutrition (Think he is well known)
-herfittnesslife
None of them try and stick ads down your face. Some of them would promote their own business but all in all, I think they are v good.

Reactions: 10
These are the ones I find v helpful in terms of motivation, explaining things, nutrition. They may not be everyone's cups of tea( different strokes, different folks) but I find them good for different things
-larry_doyle_coaching
-livingwiththedoyles( Larry's partner)
-prettyfittness_fittness( used to be pals with the make up fairy but her content is quite good)
-joshcowanconditioning
-daveynutrition (Think he is well known)
-herfittnesslife
None of them try and stick ads down your face. Some of them would promote their own business but all in all, I think they are v good.
Forgot, recalibratedbodies

Reactions: 2
Also-
Syatt Fitness
SoHee Fit
Ben Carpenter
Body by control (muf's ex- bit hard to listen to but great exercise tips
Aamir fit & Talitha fit- Belfast husband & wife pat's
The gym guru
Munro Fitness
Squat University
Peter Miljak (resistance band workouts- excellent during lockdown)
Susanniebergallfitness
Katie Crewe

Reactions: 6
She's all about putting a smile back on her face is her priority for the week (not looseing two pounds etc ) which is clever wording . It's like she's trying to move away from the weightloss aspect of her page and is switching to mind and mental health and feeling good on the inside etc She didn't get her followers from that though people want to see healthy weight loss Trisha!!! 2021 and she still isn't even getting her portion sizes right . I'm down two stone in five months to my goal weight as well as maintaining it I know it's a quarter of what she has to loose but it's still fat at the end of the day and the first thing you need in weight loss is honesty to yourself and dedication and she at the moment has neither . I give up unfollowed her today .

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
She's all about putting a smile back on her face is her priority for the week (not looseing two pounds etc ) which is clever wording . It's like she's trying to move away from the weightloss aspect of her page and is switching to mind and mental health and feeling good on the inside etc She didn't get her followers from that though people want to see healthy weight loss Trisha!!! 2021 and she still isn't even getting her portion sizes right . I'm down two stone in five months to my goal weight as well as maintaining it I know it's a quarter of what she has to loose but it's still fat at the end of the day and the first thing you need in weight loss is honesty to yourself and dedication and she at the moment has neither . I give up unfollowed her today .
Wow, well done.
Any other tips for us?!

Reactions: 2
Wow, well done.
Any other tips for us?!
I calorie counted and introduced intermittent fasting so no eatting after eight pm.In bed by ten pm mon to fri and faded out snacking between meals . My fitness pal app helped me keep track . I'm now strict Monday to Friday and relaxed at the weekend currently waiting for my take away now . Hard work deadication and honesty to myself got me there not Trisha Transformation.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I calorie counted and introduced intermittent fasting so no eatting after eight pm.In bed by ten pm mon to fri and faded out snacking between meals . My fitness pal app helped me keep track . I'm now strict Monday to Friday and relaxed at the weekend currently waiting for my take away now . Hard work deadication and honesty to myself got me there not Trisha Transformation.
Fair play!! Well done!! You sound v committed!! Opposite of Trisha lol

• Heart
I unfollowed her today along with faces by grace and a few more. Why?? Because I didn’t feel at all motivated to do any exercise today and the first thing that popped into my head was “Its ok, I’ll reset like Trisha on Monday”!! It’s like subliminal messaging 😂

Reactions: 14
In that photo of the unfiltered version she looks so so big !! Ah I hope everyone has sense and doesn’t buy her second book she’s a joke at this stage....! I don’t think she’ll ever lose weight and keep it off! she is so annoying with the fake preaching and doing the opposite then behind closed doors! No words really
did anyone see her steps she posted today? Look at the calories burned ... over 4000... this cannot be possible .. the average calorie burn per 1000 steps is 40 cals

did anyone see her steps she posted today? Look at the calories burned ... over 4000... this cannot be possible .. the average calorie burn per 1000 steps is 40 cals
I presume its because she weighs more. But I don't think those watches are all that accurate. I hope trish is doing well this time around. I could be wrong but its almost like she has too much time on her hands now and too much time to think and fester. Probably a lot of yes people around her in terms of ads and sp deals

I unfollowed her today along with faces by grace and a few more. Why?? Because I didn’t feel at all motivated to do any exercise today and the first thing that popped into my head was “Its ok, I’ll reset like Trisha on Monday”!! It’s like subliminal messaging 😂

God yes!!! You’re so right!! Trisha has given us the RESET mentality, that this is the norm!!
I was going great before Christmas with Unislim, lost nearly 2 stone, went on a food bender at Christmas, lost my way, and I’ve been losing it every day since but I keep thinking RESET will make it all good!

I presume its because she weighs more. But I don't think those watches are all that accurate. I hope trish is doing well this time around. I could be wrong but its almost like she has too much time on her hands now and too much time to think and fester. Probably a lot of yes people around her in terms of ads and sp deals
I agree if you weigh more you’ll burn more ... I looked up a chart and a 300lb person on average will burn. About 1,300 cals for 20,000 steps... I know you can manually add data to these watches... over 4,000 cals seems way too much for 23,000 steps... is she lying again? Time will tell and if her numbers are honest the weight will be flying off her

Just looking at her breakfast this morning. The amount of berries and peanut butter! She really needs to see an actual dietitian to give advise on slow releasing carbohydrates and portion control. I’m not sure who is advising her at present, but it’s obviously not working.

Reactions: 7
The peanut butter is almost half a jar , the small glass jar, I count out 15-20g sometimes so I know the portion size and she is way OTT. Someone her size after an honest week of reset should be down nearly 10 pounds water weight alone. The fact she isn’t roaring this from the roof tops says a lot

Reactions: 4
Delighted to find this thread when I unfollowed Trisha. Fed up of the screeching in to the photo and the constant resets. The portions seem massive for someone on a weight loss plan. Never heard her mention any of the well known weight loss groups, does anyone know if she tried them over the years ?

Just looking at her breakfast this morning. The amount of berries and peanut butter! She really needs to see an actual dietitian to give advise on slow releasing carbohydrates and portion control. I’m not sure who is advising her at present, but it’s obviously not working.
Literally about a whole packet of raspberries on it! The actual porridge looks to be at least twice a normal serving as well, madness!

Reactions: 3
You’ll get your mojo back don’t worry 💋
God yes!!! You’re so right!! Trisha has given us the RESET mentality, that this is the norm!!
I was going great before Christmas with Unislim, lost nearly 2 stone, went on a food bender at Christmas, lost my way, and I’ve been losing it every day since but I keep thinking RESET will make it all good!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.