Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does trisha get sent charlotte tilbury make up? I know she goes on about it but I see her tagging elevate PR in her post today so I dunno if shes on the beg or if she already works with them

Reactions: 2
Does trisha get sent charlotte tilbury make up? I know she goes on about it but I see her tagging elevate PR in her post today so I dunno if shes on the beg or if she already works with them
Just saw that Doireann Garrihy got a heap delivered via that PR group , I’ve never seen Trisha get anything from them previously so possibly on the beg.

Trisha showcasing a C Tilbury lipstick and very small font at bottom says @elevatepr what does this mean? It’s free? It’s sponsored ?

Reactions: 1
She’s tagging in the hope the Irish PR page for CT will pick it up and share. Unfortunately you won’t get shared when your mua skills are like bozo the clown 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The fact she is trying to become some beauty influencer for products is a joke . She has been tagging brown Thomas and c Tilbury for so so long now gagging for some freebies or collabs . Pity they wouldn't colour shade her . All her foundations are pure orange

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The fact she is trying to become some beauty influencer for products is a joke . She has been tagging brown Thomas and c Tilbury for so so long now gagging for some freebies or collabs . Pity they wouldn't colour shade her . All her foundations are pure orange
I genuinely thought if they tagged that elevate pr place then that meant they got it for free... it's the lack of transparency that does my head in.. is it free.. is it not.. .are you begging .... x drives me nuts

Reactions: 3
Trisha working with Miriam kerins, Georgie Crawford and Sile seoige on a wellness party 4th dec all on zoom

• Wow
Bought the book a while back. I was one of the people who bought into her so called transformation. There is no longer a transformation. There is no weight being lost. Just flogging crap. Unfollowed & blocked.

Reactions: 9
No she would love to get sent it! Her make up is always awful, far better without it.

Just saw that Doireann Garrihy got a heap delivered via that PR group , I’ve never seen Trisha get anything from them previously so possibly on the beg.
Another pain in the hole this one! not one bit funny!!

Reactions: 5
Bought the book a while back. I was one of the people who bought into her so called transformation. There is no longer a transformation. There is no weight being lost. Just flogging crap. Unfollowed & blocked.
I never ever got her appeal from the get go, imagine bringing out a transformation book before your transformation isnt even finished and probably won’t be now by the sound of things.

Reactions: 3
I know it's been said a million times but lord, this foundation shade 😮. Please Trisha, get foundation matched for Christmas!
At least she’s keeping it some way real! Unlike the rest of the grabbers and frauds with there filters. Like the rest of us her hair badly needs doing I have mine booked for the 23/December yippee 😂😂

Does she ever help her parents with the farm? Since she lives at home, I assume she must do something to help?!
The physical exercise might do her a bit of good! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I know it's been said a million times but lord, this foundation shade 😮. Please Trisha, get foundation matched for Christmas!
She is so orange she is blending in with the cupboard behind her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It doesn't seem like any of the sisters help with the farm, seems to be all the parents. Can't really imagine Trisha milking cows!

• Haha
She is never out of breath after her walks like that usually . Makes me think was she doing them as much as she said
Showing the cows in the field and the countryside dosent mean she was belting the roads . I smell lies somewhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.