Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting... so point 1: she isnt updating her weight losses. .. even though that's how she built her following ..

Point 2- dms off .... the people who built her following cant dm her ..

Point 3- spotlight add... which is only possible because of her followers...

That's a big duck you to her followers in my opinion... she was happy to update her weight when her page was growing .. she was happy to have her dms open when her page was growing.... shes happy to try to bleeping sell to her followers and make money off them.... but dont dm her or ask her weight..πŸ€”. you couldn't make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting... so point 1: she isnt updating her weight losses. .. even though that's how she built her following ..

Point 2- dms off .... the people who built her following cant dm her ..

Point 3- spotlight add... which is only possible because of her followers...

That's a big duck you to her followers in my opinion... she was happy to update her weight when her page was growing .. she was happy to have her dms open when her page was growing.... shes happy to try to bleeping sell to her followers and make money off them.... but dont dm her or ask her weight..πŸ€”. you couldn't make this tit up
She is coming across as shocking arrogant and above her followers now.

Reactions: 16
Yep... and I used to love her... but She's coming across very arrogant these days... especially to the people who built her page.. her followers... her transformers... now it's like dont dm or question me but swipe up and buy my tit... why do they all end up morphing into the same insta twats

It's quiet clear that she's decided she owes nothing to her followers and she's doing her journey going forward in a way that she believes will benefit her most. I applaud her for this, she needs tunnel vision to complete this journey and isn't capable of supporting anyone else as she struggles so much to stay on track herself.

BUT she still expects to make a living out of this, expects people to watch her stories, like and comment on her posts, buy her books, pay to attend her talks and use her links to purchase overpriced rubbish.
Reducing screen time in your spare time is a good thing to do but when it's from how you make your living it's equal to not showing up to work every day.
She really doesn't think through a lot of her actions.

Reactions: 12
I messaged a company this morning about her that has been doing paid partnerships with her recently, I was very vocal my thoughts about her not replying to dms about said "partnerships" as in not replying to questions about how it works etc (I'm keeping it vague here because I'm still waiting on a response from them πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) Itl be interesting to see if they reply and what they say of they do

Reactions: 15
It really turns me off an influencer when they promote spotlight. Awful brand, have tried the products and they do not work. Mentioned them to my own dentist and he laughed at me saying its all just a big marketing ploy.

I dunno..but everytime I see peanuts or peanut butter I always think of the little kids in the third world countries eating that nut mix in the silver packets for malnourishment. I've lost a lot of weight myself gained it and have control over it the last few years but I avoid anything with peanut butter etc in it.id rather use my calories in some other way.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno..but everytime I see peanuts or peanut butter I always think of the little kids in the third world countries eating that nut mix in the silver packets for malnourishment. I've lost a lot of weight myself gained it and have control over it the last few years but I avoid anything with peanut butter etc in it.id rather use my calories in some other way.
Plumpinut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I would eat peanut butter by spoon out of the jar, I love it 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I've stood up for Trisha on here before well never ever again!
She's beyond a narcissist joke.
She expects people to follow her weight loss journey and support her but will only give info on her terms as she doesn't want to put pressure on herself. She doesn't want the pressure but she wants the affiliates, freebies and fame, she wants all of those a lot more than she wants to lose weight and she wants sheep like followers who'll hang on to every word she tells, most of itjourney.
I still hope you get to your weigh loss goal but I also hope for the people following you that are in similar positions with their weight realise you're a fraud who only wants followers for your own benefit and following you will not help them one iota as you'll only show a side that suits yourself.
I would eat peanut butter by spoon out of the jar, I love it 🀣🀣🀣
I like chocolate coated peanut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I like chocolate coated peanut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I eat them all. Almond nutter, the works. There is an amazing one called Harry's. It uhhhmahzing.
I decided to make my own -coconut almond butter. It's lethal but I adore it. 10g of any nut butter is generally 60 ish cals. Judging trishas she has about 35/40 on hers. More power to her if she can incorporate it into her daily allowance. I'm just a jealous 'troll'

Oh so would I until my mother thought she would teach me a lesson that terrifies the life out of me to this dayπŸ˜‚
Can you share those words with me. I need to be terrified from time to time

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I saw this and it really bleeping annoyed me. She wants us to follow a weight loss journey with no indication of what weight is lost. Best of both worlds if you ask me! Sorry to say this because I did like Trisha but my blind faith Santa Claus days are long bleeping gone! You want me to follow you? Show me the bleeping goods!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I saw this and it really bleeping annoyed me. She wants us to follow a weight loss journey with no indication of what weight is lost. Best of both worlds if you ask me! Sorry to say this because I did like Trisha but my blind faith Santa Claus days are long bleeping gone! You want me to follow you? Show me the bleeping goods!
She has the audacity to say that after THREE years of loyal followers who have literally worshiped her and lined her pockets. Not forgetting the serious lack of weight loss or progression. Its really really cheeky

Exactly ! All the talk but hush hush behind doors but ohh please still tell me im amazing and an inspiration . Sick of the lot of these hunzos

Reactions: 8
I eat them all. Almond nutter, the works. There is an amazing one called Harry's. It uhhhmahzing.
I decided to make my own -coconut almond butter. It's lethal but I adore it. 10g of any nut butter is generally 60 ish cals. Judging trishas she has about 35/40 on hers. More power to her if she can incorporate it into her daily allowance. I'm just a jealous 'troll'

I think it went along the lines of "do you know they treat aneroxics peanuts to make them gain weight"and also"there is enough cals in that pack of food they give to them poor babies that would make up 3 meals "now,obviously not true and I don't claim to know anything about nutrition (just for the record ,either does my mother πŸ˜‚) but I'd rather incorporate them cals into something else if I was using that amount for breakfast.oh yes a jealous troll!! Running commentary with alot of them lately when people have an opinion.

Reactions: 1

I especially love the nut on top of the walnut whip!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I am nuts..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.