Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Howareyahun

VIP Member
Maybe if Trisha bought the proper size in the dress it would not have ripped near the zip 🙄 Instead she doesn't recommend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

brandambassador

VIP Member
I reckon this is all the start of moving on from ‘transformation’ & more into the old ‘cheffing’ 🤥 background.
I predict aprons, cooking utensils etc & branded as a ‘celebrity chef’and eventually it’ll be ‘weightloss who?’

crankypants13

VIP Member
So she’s saying that people need to size up 2/3 sizes for the wetsuit. She got XXL. So she’s saying she’d either be M or L?

My. Fucking. Hole.

• Haha
  • Wow

emanwhe

Chatty Member
I don’t understand why she got the ‘tall’ version, instead of just buying it in your proper size? Of course it burst at the arse, it was expecting your spine to be there. She’s an actual child ffs.

• Haha

CailínBeag

VIP Member
The POSITIVITY is wearing me out even more than usual lately.
Can't something just be good? Or mixed? Just pretty content? Most people spend the vast majority of their time feeling...moderate. If they're lucky enough not to be depressed. To be so ECSTATIC and excited and delicious alllll the time is just not believable.

Toxic positivity I think its called.

No one, absolutely no one, is estatic all the time. Its grand to just feel grand.

• Heart

caramelsq

VIP Member
Why does she need to hang off the chin up bar? Her workouts make no sense to me at all.
Also, first mention of weight in a looooooong time.

Reactions: 19

Beddy

Chatty Member
Although on second thoughts this picture of a knife fucked into the middle of a bunch of grapes has changed my mind
2E90EC02-53D6-433D-B13E-DE28ABBEA6F9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Pix_

She really is damned If she does and damned if she doesn’t. People complaining about the markup - that’s called business. I hope it goes well for her.
Business? Buying a generic product and slapping your name on it doesn't scream business to me, it screams scam, cheap tat, zero talent or business acumen.

We could all pick something and stick our name on it. Doesn't mean we know shit about it.

Reactions: 18

brandambassador

VIP Member
She’s a slob.
A lazy slob who conned people.
Conned us all with book 1 but still conning innocent people with book 2. Now a brand? Of what! Your cooking is like frying dog shit and putting parsley on it. You’re filthy with the dirty & wear black mourning for yourself to be noticed by Johnny B. That’s if you’re not manually adjusting fit bit steps and lying for people donating to charity on your behalf!
Unless your brand is advice on how to con people it’s already a lie.
Games up big Trish.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
Anyone who has constructive criticism about her is labelled as some kind of fat shamer trying to attack her mental health. Enabling her with her bullshit is more detrimental to her mental health than constructively calling her out on it.

I don’t dislike her because she’s heavy, or she’s loud, or because she’s trying to carve out a career as an instahun. I dislike her because she is an out and out liar and a fraud, scraping a living off the backs of genuine people who try and be supportive to her. She’s the foodie version of an alcoholic and her supporters might aswell be saying ‘ah just come out for the one drink….g’wan’
Exactly this people that followed her in the beginning were genuinely following her because of her success. But as time has gone on we all began to see how she was making a living from lying. I can't stand her at all and it is because of the lying. I cannot see why she cannot come on and do a live when she is having a bad day and eating all around her and just say it as it is. I would have a lot more respect for her. But once she began with the photoshopping and facetuning that was it for me. But what really put me off her was all the lying about the 20k steps. She no more did that month of walking than I did but yet she got away with it. Not an honest bone in her body and she gets away with it because everything negative or constructive is seen as bullying or harassment or fat shaming. Can't wait till the day the bubble bursts for all these Instahuns. Greed and fame and money has made them into a horrible bunch of people.

• Heart
The “no one cares that you went for a run” post is weird. Surely that’s the same as her posting about going on her 5k walk (or the infamous 20k steps a day lol) not a good look to shit on how people enjoy themselves and be active (far more active than she is.)

sillysymphony

She really is damned If she does and damned if she doesn’t. People complaining about the markup - that’s called business. I hope it goes well for her.
why would I buy from her business when I could easily find a cheaper, better product elsewhere? It's not as if its a one a kind product.. its clearly a cheap bread knife in a cardboard box.. If people are dumb and rich enough to pay it though, go hog wild. She's laughin' to the bank anyway.