Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s a serious lack in her!
The filthy hands 😂
Most of the comments underneath the video are ‘congrats hope it’s a great success’
Not- ‘can’t wait to buy or just bought’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There’s a serious lack in her!
The filthy hands 😂
Most of the comments underneath the video are ‘congrats hope it’s a great success’
Not- ‘can’t wait to buy or just bought’
All the hype and commotion with a 2/3 week count down for 2 crappy knives in a boring box 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trisha Lewis, Irish Chef and two-time Bestselling Author has garnered 20 years of experience in the food industry, with over a decade of a career as an Executive Head Chef, Trisha understands the necessity of having a multipurpose set of knives to efficiently support everyday cooking. From slicing to dicing, these lightweight, sharp knives are just what you need in your kitchen.

What age is she to have 20 years experience? Did she start in the kitchen at 10? Cleaning dishes is hardly experience….

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ugh she’s like a child carrying on her stories jumping around… u put ur name to two knives u didn’t invent them … calm down ! Her hands are shocking! She is still just a bloody mess

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ugh she’s like a child carrying on her stories jumping around… u put ur name to two knives u didn’t invent them … calm down ! Her hands are shocking! She is still just a bloody mess
All she is seen is the money 💶💶 signs to fund her lavish I wouldn’t say lifestyle but holidays away 🤭 god like if it’s 2 crappy knives that were probably made for a few euro get you excited as. These Instahuns would sell their souls for anything !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Knives :cautious: ffs give me strength, and two knives for 30 euro the absolute notions of her and all the gobshites that will pay it too are worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Knives :cautious: ffs give me strength, and two knives for 30 euro the absolute notions of her and all the gobshites that will pay it too are worse.
I love cooking. I've paid well for my knives. My favourite was just shy of 100 quid. It's a craft one. Not a shite one with a random fat ladies name on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So lany thoughts......

That promo video is so shite, she bollox she spouts - cross contamination? duck off, unless your cleaning someone's kitchen you've nought to do with it, and the 'chop together" om blind rolling my eyes
The grubby fingers 😭🤮
They're THE SAME KNIFE TWICE. It's not a set. It's 2 sharp butter knives, they're awful, a knife set had bugger and smaller. That's just a pair of butter knives
The box will the bothered in mins if you try to keep it in a kitchen, not sustainable
And with all thay, it'll be a success, she's a conwoman qnd very good at it

Reactions: 13
Oh my Christ, these 2 knives are just Volume 1 according to her, so there's obviously a full collection coming, she'll probably release in stages. And then at Xmas do one box with the whole collection🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
“One knife for home…another for the office “ 😂😂 I’m definitely going to work branding a butter knife in my hand 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She manic the way her behavior is, I know she’s excited but girl you have other priorities that should come first, She’s already counting 💶 💶 💶 in that deranged head of hers 🤭 that will be her new day to day venture sitting by the printer labeling boxes drive it on girl !!!

Reactions: 8
So lany thoughts......

That promo video is so shite, she bollox she spouts - cross contamination? duck off, unless your cleaning someone's kitchen you've nought to do with it, and the 'chop together" om blind rolling my eyes
The grubby fingers 😭🤮
They're THE SAME KNIFE TWICE. It's not a set. It's 2 sharp butter knives, they're awful, a knife set had bugger and smaller. That's just a pair of butter knives
The box will the bothered in mins if you try to keep it in a kitchen, not sustainable
And with all thay, it'll be a success, she's a conwoman qnd very good at it
Just zoomed in on them and knives were already a disappointing venture, but those look particularly sad. I would have at least expected something vaguely upmarket looking - black hand, metal etc. But just plasticky and cheap. I don't even understand why both are serrated too. Should have at least had one of each. I like little knives for the pathetic bits and pieces I do, but could find so little use for 2 blunt ended serrated ones! Not even that useful for cutting my sandwiches, not to mind what someone who is actually into cooking might want.

Reactions: 9
Two bleeping SERRATED knives for 30 quid. And no difference between them?

Am I on LSD or something? Was my drink spiked last night?

*edit - Himself just awake asks, well what was it, I say "two tit knives in a box" to which he replies groggily "two tit knives.... And what does she know about woks"
😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Does she have any representation or has she done any media training? It would benefit her hugely. I dont know what but she seems very rough around the edges and unpolished compared to most trying to forge a career in the public. Maybe it'd a lack of formal education or life experience or staying working in that restaurant for 20 ro 30 or however many years she says but she could do with some kind of finishing school! I'd say Nevan Maguire is shitting himself today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Two bleeping SERRATED knives for 30 quid. And no difference between them?

Am I on LSD or something? Was my drink spiked last night?
One for home and one for work hun, I'm actually buying 2 sets so can have work, home, car and handbag. What's not to love 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Sharp by Trisha. Called it two days ago

I genuinely can’t see these selling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ara I’m alright for Chinese knives, thanks Trish all the same ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The video makes me cringe so bad. The knives are different colours to prevent cross contamination?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.