Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone post this on Twitter? Shame on Galtee Glow with her crappy name and attitude.

Sharp by Trisha? More like 'Blunt'.
I know & all the support she gets from the town buying her candles, perhaps they'd think twice if they saw that??!

it's despicable & she has absolutely no shame!!

feel free to share the image as you wish. She should know better than to double park like that!
bleeping Lewis Scum!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I work in catering and I’ve worked in a few restaurants down through the years. So to my experienced eye she is the moody, overweight, stale smelling one who works behind the salad bar, firing the ready made desserts onto plates along with a bit of squirts cream and icing sugar, and making toasties. Comes flying into the car park in her souped up 1998 Toyota Corolla 10 minutes late on a Sunday morning, the boss doesn’t dare say anything to her as she’s capable of walking out in a huff. She sits in the break room not talking to anyone, just looking really sour. When it gets quiet she disappears out the back with a can of monster and her box of silk cut blue. All her friends appear to be young men, boy racer types that drive cars like hers. She is in all likelihood secretly in love with at least one of them but she hides it and acts like one of the boys, as they would surely reject her because of her weight. She exclusively wears O Neills tracksuit pants and GAA tops or polo shirts. She often gets mad colours like red or blue in her hair and she DEFINETLY has her eyebrow pierced. She lives at home with her parents, probably on a farm.
Sorry for the long paragraph but that, to me, is the essence of ‘Salad Bar’ by Trisha Lewis. They’re a small but omnipresent section of the demographic in rural Cork and Limerick, and I just wanted to acknowledge their existence here this evening. As ye were.

Trisha... that you? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's okay lads, most of the people that bought the knives won't need them for their pot noodles and Just Eats, they won't order volume 2.
Saw on tea spill the other day that somebody had responded saying Tisha is the MOST genuine person going.
Cunts gonna bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who did she wrote this to. Doesn't make any sense. Is she replying to somebody complaining about the delivery price and then forgot to delete her own reply about it.....? If she's going to delete the unflattering comments she could at least delete her reply also 🙄🙄
Screenshot_2022-04-29-07-38-37-93_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg

I can't say I know much about Trisha but I've heard her on Instagram a few times.

Is she really a chef, or was she? I know it's mean to diss someone because of how they speak but I could not listen to her for two minutes.

I saw her recently in a hotel and my GOD is she loud. And rough AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Friend of mine owns a company selling electronic stuff and went on the website they use for buying from Asia and this 5 set of knives is $3 dollars. The more she bought the cheaper it would be and then adding a box to each might have added another maybe $1 for 2000 units.

her markup on these is insane!!!! She would of had high shipping and custom charges but she’s making a serious profit!
20C7BD9C-DDA5-4DEF-8B0E-491A4B4E903F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
So it's 30 euro + 5.99 postage for two bread knives in a box. Jesus she is hungry out not to even offer free postage I would imagine all her orders are from people within Ireland.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So it's 30 euro + 5.99 postage for two bread knives in a box. Jesus she is hungry out not to even offer free postage I would imagine all her orders are from people within Ireland.
‘We didn’t charge for the envelope’

I would hope not you lazy slob

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The poor mammy busy packing for her Feck sake Trisha she’s enough work to be doing with the farm be more in yer line to help her out. !!!! The sales are gone to her head. Did she say 60 posted to England too she will be rolling in the 💶 💶.

Reactions: 6
Now I’m no business woman but if I only had 1 product and I’m pretty damn sure 99% of orders will be 1 box why wouldn’t I have them already in the jiffy envelopes so they just need a label & go. Those 700 orders would have been gone yesterday

With the mark up she has on them she could have easily absorbed the postage cost. She’s probably making €20 a box! Easy money, people would buy any 💩 these lot sell

• Angry
Now I’m no business woman but if I only had 1 product and I’m pretty damn sure 99% of orders will be 1 box why wouldn’t I have them already in the jiffy envelopes so they just need a label & go. Those 700 orders would have been gone yesterday
That would have been the sensible thing to do.

Reactions: 2
Eh cause then Trisha couldn't write a personalised note to each and every one of yee. We all know thats really what people want more than anything....Trishas Autograph. Or at least thats what Trisha seems to always think given the amount of time she mentions 'signed copies ' or ' signed personalised notes' #seriousnotions

• Haha
She really is damned If she does and damned if she doesn’t. People complaining about the markup - that’s called business. I hope it goes well for her.

• Haha
So she basically scribbled her name on a pair of cheapo Chinese knives? More fool the people buying them.

She really is damned If she does and damned if she doesn’t. People complaining about the markup - that’s called business. I hope it goes well for her.
why would I buy from her business when I could easily find a cheaper, better product elsewhere? It's not as if its a one a kind product.. its clearly a cheap bread knife in a cardboard box.. If people are dumb and rich enough to pay it though, go hog wild. She's laughin' to the bank anyway.

Reactions: 18
Business? Buying a generic product and slapping your name on it doesn't scream business to me, it screams scam, cheap tat, zero talent or business acumen.

We could all pick something and stick our name on it. Doesn't mean we know tit about it.

Reactions: 18
Business? Buying a generic product and slapping your name on it doesn't scream business to me, it screams scam, cheap tat, zero talent or business acumen.

We could all pick something and stick our name on it. Doesn't mean we know tit about it.
100% this. No sign of Trasha putting in serious research, visiting production facilities, road-testing prototypes with her chef powers to make sure they’re top notch knives….

Just an order from Ali Express or Wish with some added lettering 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Trisha is feeling happy for her weighloss books and now her crappy products of knifes , good for her , but it’s pretty disheartening the only reason you got a following from day one was people were invested in your weighloss journey. Including myself, I think it’s money and conning people that’s gone to her head !!!! These Instahuns would sell their souls !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.