Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Trisha has a new Company, she’s trying to keep followers guessing what the products are.
So far guesses are:
Cheap leggings from China
Utensils/aprons with her ‘logo/brand’
Beds

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wonder will her slogan be a throwback to her Twitter handle? “Trish the Dish’s delicious dishes!” 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never stops rambling. Maybe if she went off for a long walk she could clear her head anything for attention I suppose.

Reactions: 8
I don’t understand why she showed us a photo of her email account? She had five emails in her inbox. I went to the kitchen to make a coffee and I came back to double that FFS.

Reactions: 11
Def cookware… that’s easy she just sources cheap tat puts her name on it and sells it at disturbingly high prices and hey presto… no talent or effort required!!! What a ghoul!

Reactions: 12
Wonder what will the out fit for the photo shoot tommorow be black with a hint of black 🤪🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It was the number of draft emails that gave me the shivers
You know when you are looking for a job...you might apply for 15/20 jobs and you'll be lucky to get one interview.thats what her draft folder is like..I'd say she approaches a lot of brands for work...or starts to write the email and then forgets about it.
Makes sense now why she has been up galtee glows arse the past few months...was probably only around the boss business witch for what she could learn..cute witch.
The spiel this morning about why she wouldnt get the surgery was just bizarre...she has the level of weight that could present health problems...theres a lot better than her have had it...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You know when you are looking for a job...you might apply for 15/20 jobs and you'll be lucky to get one interview.thats what her draft folder is like..I'd say she approaches a lot of brands for work...or starts to write the email and then forgets about it.
Makes sense now why she has been up galtee glows arse the past few months...was probably only around the boss business witch for what she could learn..cute witch.
The spiel this morning about why she wouldnt get the surgery was just bizarre...she has the level of weight that could present health problems...theres a lot better than her have had it...
I didn’t see anything about weight loss surgery?

Reactions: 1

Her business would hardly be candles?! Kitchen scents aimed at clearing the air in your kitchen and so on. Done via her sister, which would explain why there's zero talk of suppliers, stock, etc because its all already readily available.

No different to Tropicana making orange juice, and Lidl having the same, it'll be galtee glow and galtee rasher eliminator. Maybe I'm way off but now that you said it, it's the only thing she's shown any bit of interest in.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No part of u will ever look like it’s floating … seriously ur sticking ur name on something u haven’t don’t anything that brill ur not making them urself! Seriously cop on it’s not that brill or exciting 🙈I’d be more excited if u lost some of that weight ur jumping around every day for ! Gobshite

Attachments

• Haha
She is very hard to watch on stories. He face making and grinning into the camera, not sure how she will ever sell anything, she needs a few lessons in presentation and professionalism
When is the Lisa list show? Another awful dose of an influencer, that will be interesting!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.