Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody looks bleeping twice.
Thought of Trisha walking around in that bleeping wetsuit. Groan.
Heffalump you ll be groaning on the other side of your face when Trisha launches her brand 'Silage Selection Swimwear' on Thursday morning !!!!;);)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Maybe if Trisha bought the proper size in the dress it would not have ripped near the zip 🙄 Instead she doesn't recommend it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe if Trisha bought the proper size in the dress it would not have ripped near the zip 🙄 Instead she doesn't recommend it.

I wonder if she feels awful about it and is trying to deflect. I've been the bigger girl suffering a wardrobe malfunction, not because the clothes are too small, and it's mortifying because you're suddenly the fat girl bursting out of her clothes. That would have been the thing to happen that would have sent me down a spiral years ago.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Like, yes. I tried to wear this babygro meant for a body 1/10 my size and it ripped. Do not recommend.
Can she not see herself? IT DOESN'T FIT. So frustrating to watch. Just wear something in your size, FFS. You'd look 1000 times better.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she feels awful about it and is trying to deflect. I've been the bigger girl suffering a wardrobe malfunction, not because the clothes are too small, and it's mortifying because you're suddenly the fat girl bursting out of her clothes. That would have been the thing to happen that would have sent me down a spiral years ago.
If she’s feeling awful about it, surely the answer would be to just not mention it to the thousands and thousands of followers? Rather than trying to deflect. I know maybe she was asked where she got the dress, but she could ignore those questions, or DM the people back

Reactions: 8
Me too, but why blame the dress ? Just size up and look right and feel good. Size is just a number but with the correct fitting clothes you can look and feel fabulous. Its all about "I could have sized down in this" with the huns, they are all the same.

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand why she got the ‘tall’ version, instead of just buying it in your proper size? Of course it burst at the arse, it was expecting your spine to be there. She’s an actual child ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That's happening a lot..in spain the swimsuit bust open...in the gym her leggings burst... so she cant blame the dress.
If I put something on and it's too tight or I think it's going to ride up my back all day and annoy me I change,I would rather baggy clothes than too tight
The sister looks very bloated and unhealthy too...

And the bleeping shoes, can she get a new pair of something else? They are dreadful and not suitable for the event
It makes me rage in a way which is definitely not good for my health!
The dress doesn’t fit, she thought if she bought tall in the same size it would fit. No.
She has had ages to sort out an outfit
How is she so so bad at dressing herself
Her sister with the candles looked lovely, colour suits them

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She is so bad at dressing herself because she has to pay for the clothes herself as no clothes company has reached out to gift her clothes.

Reactions: 5
Trisha always looks like she’s attending a funeral in black nothing is flattering by her. She must feel very out of her comfort zone been around all those fabalous well dressed women. She really needs to put more effort in especially with all these appearances and events she attends. I do think her big personality gets her by with all the laughing and joking shur we all love a girl that will have the criac. I’m sure she has swindled plenty money from work so Mayb invest in a stylist help you herself out !!! Our else avoid all occasions just what I’d nearly do 😜

Reactions: 3
A line dresses would suit her and cover the gut, kaftans and leggings.. there are plenty of companies out there catering for larger sizes now. She had to go for dresses that cling to her. Why haven’t one of the million sisters helped her in dressing herself? She is a disaster🙈

Reactions: 15
She was raving about that shop Tempted a few weeks back and she wore the most beautiful blue dress and looked fabulous. There's a mention she will be at the Limerick show I think so hopefully she will wear something that fits her with a bit of colour in it and look amazing and feel fantastic. She can do it when she wants to.

Reactions: 7
The ‘poor old fat Trisha’ post 16 hours before the event lastnight was to fight off anyone who might be suprised to see the actual size and state of her compared to her angles and photoshop on Instagram. She’s an absolute joke

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Amazing how all her clothes seem to rip or burst open...maybe buy them in a size that fits her fascination with figure hugging dresses amazes me. She must never feel comfortable in anything she wears.

• Haha
That's happening a lot..in spain the swimsuit bust open...in the gym her leggings burst... so she cant blame the dress.
If I put something on and it's too tight or I think it's going to ride up my back all day and annoy me I change,I would rather baggy clothes than too tight
The sister looks very bloated and unhealthy too...
Like, I've been tempted sometimes myself when I liked the number on the label or they only had something in a particular size...but have had to just admit that it won't work. Sent back some leather effect jeans a couple of months back, because even though I loved them and they technically buttoned etc...they just were too tight and the seams were groaning. She's forever forcing herself into skintight Lycra and ends up looking like a deformed sausage that someone forgot to remove from the machine. Pop!
And it's frustrating because she could look so so so much better. Years ago there were almost no plus size options, but there's much more variety now and we've seen her actually look good. Needs a What Not to Wear intervention.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rememver she was raving about drinking grasses a whole back so I wonder is that part of the launch

Reactions: 1
Jesus who are these ladies that follow her and are willing to give over card details to a random link online 🙈 obviously no critical thinking skills, no wonder they still follow her.

Reactions: 7
Sorry Ladies, long time lurker and maybe I have missed this being posted but did ye not see that the Black Market in Cork has a new”egg bar” launching in 4 days? 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.